S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different demand and popularity. People are eating up the Marvel Cinematic Universe S.H. Figuarts like crazy. People on the Ageless Geek Facebook page are foaming at the mouth with the reveal of the Hulkbuster.

Sadly, I'm not sure the same could be said about Shenron. There's still a demand for it though. Just not the same.

If they release hulkbuster the NAPPA should be an no brainer!

I know this may seem off topic but is there anywhere to pre order the figuarts Avengers

90aedaa83b6692277c0acf07c26bf2ac.jpg
820ff84b454362af915b751474fc67d9.jpg

Finally received my datong ss3 goku. Thankfully, I can read the instruction manual but I'll deal with that later. I notice his knees are loose. Would prefer to switch bodies with my extra Goku figure but the head is so tight, I can't take it off yet. Is there any solution to this?

Blast the head and neck area with a hair dryer/blower to heat and soften it up, then you'll be able to pop off the head easily :)

I know this may seem off topic but is there anywhere to pre order the figuarts Avengers

Sadly not at this time. I think I saw Thor available somewhere but the rest sold out. I'm kicking myself for not pre-ordering when I had the chance.

Also got my Da Tong SS 3 but the neck peg was broken :(
Waiting on a replacement now.

Actually Broly isnt much of a character at all... He is just a muscle. And he is not even canon. Although I do like the Broly figure, i would much rather have a nappa. To me, he is a true nostalgic character. He , vegeta and Raditz are the first true villains of DBZ. Also we need more characters from the saiyan saga and Frieza saga. How do we have Android 16 before Tien and Yamcha? How do we not have a Raditz yet either!?

They need to release Raditz and Nappa. The Saiyan Saga is the first saga and we've only got one figure from there (not counting Arlian Vegeta). The Namek Saga is lacking the most but I have a feeling it's making a comeback what with Frieza back in the picture.

Hell yes. ****ing LOVING all the Suicide Squad behind the scenes stuff that's leaking. Fury Road I haven't seen yet but it's a wb movie, their stuntteam is working on Ayer's suicide squad, the director George Miller was caught on set and JunkieXL is writing the batman part for Zimmer's BvS score. Wouldn't be surprised if Miller is gonna direct a DC movie. 2016 and forward is gonna be sick.

:yess:

I would swear that was the real deal Orbital, well done as per usual. I will say though, that if they do ssgss (ugh the name) then Vegeta would also have a new head sculpt. That way both Vegeta and Goku would have good sculpts for tamashii to remold in yellow for Buu saga versions.

More than likely but the shading on the current mold is just amazingly well done on that picture. Has anybody sent these pictures to Tamashii on Twitter or Facebook?

Yeah I'm with NECA and basically everything, from start to finish :) I love this it this time of year

That's very cool. I'm envious. I went back in '10 and it was unbelievable. Just San Diego is general was beautiful. (Well, apart from the sketchy neighborhoods.) I've been trying to go for the past two years but the lottery system blows.

If the Super Saiyan 4 Goku S.H. Figuarts is there...steal it for me, eh? :lol

In all Honestly I think NAPPA should of been released before you know who...

I disagree. Broly's movie is in between the 10 days for the Cell Games. It was the perfect time to release Broly since they were producing characters from around that time period.

going to NYCC

Nice! How many days?

I don't believe they're web exclusives and I heard there's going to be some allocations so hopefully Tamashii will re-release them.

They need to release Raditz and Nappa. The Saiyan Saga is the first saga and we've only got one figure from there (not counting Arlian Vegeta). The Namek Saga is lacking the most but I have a feeling it's making a comeback what with Frieza back in the picture.

We have Piccolo, too. We really should get Goku without his blue shirt, boots, and wrist weights to go along with Raditz. Maybe even throw a baby Gohan S.H. Figuarts. It doesn't have to have much other than a little arm and leg articulation. Having a "Rage Gohan" face would be worth the extra money.

Mexican Galeria Goku, to me, is the perfect figure to represent the Namek/Frieza Saga. It's the gi he fought Final Form Frieza in. I mean ****, we would actually have a Hero/Villain representation that goes together that isn't Android or Cell Saga!

I wouldnt say MexiGoku is "perfect", the belt is pretty crappy, though it may be the best we will get of that version since Tamashii seems to utterly refuse to ever modify the Goku mold because they know we will still buy it.

Nice! How many days?

I don't believe they're web exclusives and I heard there's going to be some allocations so hopefully Tamashii will re-release them.

We have Piccolo, too. We really should get Goku without his blue shirt, boots, and wrist weights to go along with Raditz. Maybe even throw a baby Gohan S.H. Figuarts. It doesn't have to have much other than a little arm and leg articulation. Having a "Rage Gohan" face would be worth the extra money.

Mexican Galeria Goku, to me, is the perfect figure to represent the Namek/Frieza Saga. It's the gi he fought Final Form Frieza in. I mean ****, we would actually have a Hero/Villain representation that goes together that isn't Android or Cell Saga!

I feel like that's the one Goku that we will never get. I can easily see a Saiyan Saga Goku to go with Nappa and Vegeta but def not this one. Does a figure of that Goku even exist? I've yet to see one. I think they'll just make a Saiyan Saga Goku and call it a day.

I wouldnt say MexiGoku is "perfect", the belt is pretty crappy, though it may be the best we will get of that version since Tamashii seems to utterly refuse to ever modify the Goku mold because they know we will still buy it.

I agree but I would rather have an improper belt than no version of the character at all. ...Well ****, we don't even know for certain what the hell is happening after the Mexican event. We needed somebody to go along with Final Form Frieza. (Although, I guess now Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku would work, too.)

Just Saturday. Tickets were pretty tough to get this year

That's a good day to go. I know what you mean, I was going ape **** over their server problems. I was on Facebook the whole time, too. ...Lotta unhappy people.

I feel like that's the one Goku that we will never get. I can easily see a Saiyan Saga Goku to go with Nappa and Vegeta but def not this one. Does a figure of that Goku even exist? I've yet to see one. I think they'll just make a Saiyan Saga Goku and call it a day.

Probably not. They would have to resculpt the Goku mold and we know how Tamashii handles that. It would be awesome to see Tamashii produce the first one. :lol

A few quick snaps of S.H.Figuarts Vegetto from Robots 4 Us​. Definitely not my favorite of the series by any means, but it's at least a solid likeness with decent accessories.

189.png

233.png

Actually Broly isnt much of a character at all... He is just a muscle. And he is not even canon. Although I do like the Broly figure, i would much rather have a nappa. To me, he is a true nostalgic character. He , vegeta and Raditz are the first true villains of DBZ. Also we need more characters from the saiyan saga and Frieza saga. How do we have Android 16 before Tien and Yamcha? How do we not have a Raditz yet either!?

Yes BUT my point is to most people Broly is visually more appealing than nappa. N the reason no Tien or yamcha is the main dude at tamashii loves the cell saga n to me the tien and yamcha we'll get is saiyin saga which they havent started doing characters for.

What about Vegito is upsetting? I'm not trying to sound like **** but what were people expecting from the figure that didn't happen?

A good point was made... it's weird having Scouter Vegeta on a shelf without Raditz and Nappa.... I never even thought about it, but it makes a lot of sense.

Back