S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2015-05-01 14.24.23.jpg
2015-05-01 14.24.43.jpg
Here's what's in the box!

2015-05-01 14.25.05.jpg
2015-05-01 14.27.21.jpg
Here's the face and hand pegs. I'll say this. This goku has the most impressive feeling hand pegs I've used on a figuarts figure. Theyre very secure but easy to take off when you want them to come off

2015-05-01 14.25.50.jpg
2015-05-01 14.26.10.jpg
2015-05-01 14.27.39.jpg

That aura effect is the absolute worst to put together.

He has very tight and sturdy joints. Im impressed. The neck joint holds up the head with ease.

2015-05-01 14.27.56.jpg
2015-05-01 14.28.15.jpg
2015-05-01 14.28.29.jpg
Here's a side by side with the Jacksdo head and manga ssj goku body. Datong on the left and Jacksdo on the right.

Let me know if you have questions or want a specific picture.

Man that face looks great. I see what was mentioned before about the multi color pants though. It's not that bad from what I can see, but noticeable.

Awesome pictures, Touchdown! Glad to hear that the pegs feel comfortable when taking off hands and the joints are sturdy! The shading on that hair looks fantastic.

Thanks for that. I wound up going with Toyz in the Box. $32.99 there. 3 bucks is 3 bucks!

I understand! Toyz in the Box's pre-order prices are hard to beat!

Well of course they would say we would "really enjoy it," they can't/won't say anything less. They'll say whatever they can to make us buy all their products, they're not gonna say "you guys might just be OK with it" lol

Well yeah, they're salesmen. It doesn't hurt to have some reassurance. :lol

Well, thinking about things, the sdcc reveal should be close to the end of this month, certainly before the Mexican event, so we should know whether to go hunting or just wait by the time the event comes. Thats how i'm seeing it anyway.
Yeah that's, man that's the least they could do imo. I hope that's the case.
The new face doesn't look right because when Goku does that face in the anime the camera is always looking down at him.. Goku is looking up at his aggressor.

I might be misreading your point but isn't that exactly what you can do now? If you angle his body downard his looking upward-forward facing like he does in the series... Or, what did you mean?

Honestly don't mistake me for wanting this but I wouldn't be that surprised at all if nappa is the sdcc ex... He has little appeal in japan as far as we know and they won't wanna produce that much of him anyway...

But again apart from what any of us want there's always arguments like setting consequential precedents. But it doesn't come across as if they're busy worrying about setting precedents... Not after breaking almost every expectancy pattern (policy or just deduction) we had for them in like the last year.

I find it hard to think of things they'd shock me with at this point.

Yeah that's, man that's the least they could do imo. I hope that's the case.

I might be misreading your point but isn't that exactly what you can do now? If you angle his body downard his looking upward-forward facing like he does in the series... Or, what did you mean?

Honestly don't mistake me for wanting this but I wouldn't be that surprised at all if nappa is the sdcc ex... He has little appeal in japan as far as we know and they won't wanna produce that much of him anyway...

But again apart from what any of us want there's always arguments like setting consequential precedents. But it doesn't come across as if they're busy worrying about setting precedents... Not after breaking almost every expectancy pattern (policy or just deduction) we had for them in like the last year.

I find it hard to think of things they'd shock me with at this point.

I can't imagine that happening at all. I don't believe Broly had that much appeal in Japan, did he? It was the Western Market that drove that to the top of Tamashii's release schedule, right?

Joe Schultz‎ from the Facebook page put this together...(he put two Super Saiyan 3 Goku hairs together)

11175008_776153431224_3741184533266432389_n.jpg

Titus posted Maddjinn Regulus picture on Saint Seiya Friends...

Ce3hLoIx.jpg

Edited:
Yeeeee thanks, Angelo! I prefer to order from Amazon if the price is right. Gotta put that prime to use.

No problem! I enjoy pre-ordering from Amazon when something is far away in release. I like Toyz in the Box a lot but I don't like to order something with PayPal that has a release date of 45+ days.

I only meant that if the photo was taken from an upward angle it would show off that face better. That's all.

I would have agreed wolvie, because I've also been saying it too! :) I would be extremely happy if that happened! This was Orbital's mock up:

View attachment 182585

The Namek arc is my favorite so I'd be so happy to get it! I knew what you meant blogness and I'd still get that too!

Also, that Goku looks awesome! I love the face! Maybe they'll venture out and do battle damaged Namek Goku for SDCC. Heck, forget SDCC and just release the two together as a normal release two-pack in July! They would both be my favorite figures in my entire collection. They could do Kaioken for the exclusive repaint instead. And yes, I know I'm in dream land! :lol

With this new Namek Goku, Namek Vegeta has good chances. It's a slight retool with repainting, same as this Goku. I'd say Cell Saga Vegeta/Trunks is a good possibility as well. Hell anything goes now for SDCC!

With this new Namek Goku, Namek Vegeta has good chances. It's a slight retool with repainting, same as this Goku. I'd say Cell Saga Vegeta/Trunks is a good possibility as well. Hell anything goes now for SDCC!

It'll be interesting to see if Bluefin breaks the mold on that any time soon. The Mexican Tamashii distribution began with that and they're not held to any previous standards.

It'll be interesting to see if Bluefin breaks the mold on that any time soon. The Mexican Tamashii distribution began with that and they're not held to any previous standards.
Standards were set by Tamashii, not bluefin, so the whole "repaint only" thing no longer holds water. I'm not going to start again but they cant expect us to sit back and allow an really limited retool of a character, then get told we cant have the same thing on a larger exclusive release.

Standards were set by Tamashii, not bluefin, so the whole "repaint only" thing no longer holds water. I'm not going to start again but they cant expect us to sit back and allow an really limited retool of a character, then get told we cant have the same thing on a larger exclusive release.

Understandable.

I'm getting that Mexican goku! That's my favorite saga, any idea when it'll be released?

Hopefully tamashii will release it for the US and Asia market too and not exclusively for the Mexican market.

I think by now bandai should give us a new body. This body that they keep on using is too ancient compared to the newer release bodies that have amazing articulations.

I'm getting that Mexican goku! That's my favorite saga, any idea when it'll be released?

Hopefully tamashii will release it for the US and Asia market too and not exclusively for the Mexican market.

I think by now bandai should give us a new body. This body that they keep on using is too ancient compared to the newer release bodies that have amazing articulations.

As of now, you need a ticket to the convention and, on top of that, you need a special ticket that limits the consumer to one product.

Well as the old saying goes, "if it ain't broke don't fix it." Or why try to reinvent the wheel when the 1 we have works just fine?

Otherwise I agree, but they're gonna use the mold for as long as they can still make money off of it

Well as the old saying goes, "if it ain't broke don't fix it." Or why try to reinvent the wheel when the 1 we have works just fine?

Otherwise I agree, but they're gonna use the mold for as long as they can still make money off of it

They're not just gonna use this mold for one exclusive event. I think they've used the current Goku mold enough. Now they have this "new" mold to exploit.

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Back