S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_my7b9vbXtl1t0ik4co1_500.gif

:goodpost::rotfl

Toys R Us did get Goku, Scouter vegeta, Trunks and Perfect Cell for a time, though they were online only and not in stores. Not sure why they haven't gotten anything from them, or even anything else from Japan since they had some Figmas and Play Arts Kai.

Took a few pics of Vegito. Will take some better ones.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1430449714339.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430449714339.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 310
  • uploadfromtaptalk1430449728859.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430449728859.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 311
  • uploadfromtaptalk1430449758944.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430449758944.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 308
  • uploadfromtaptalk1430449778155.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1430449778155.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 310
You guys have no idea, always talking like if it was only because of US costumers this line is still alive, this is just a little taste of reality for all of you i guess. DBZ is a HUGE thing in Mexico since always, and like Mexico many other countries, but here specially there is an insane amount of people who have always liked and demanded for DBZ stuff. Hell, people pay about $300 ish for figures like Cell, SDCC Vegeta and above $400 for SS3 Goku, SS Vegeta, Trunks etc. every Pre order ALWAYS ends up weeks before the release, so im glad Tamashii ended up giving us a limited and exclusive release this time.

You seem to have misinterpret where the resentment and frustration lies. Nobody has a problem towards the Mexican fan base and their collectors. We're all fans of Dragon Ball Z. ****, I applaud that you're getting an exclusive. I mentioned earlier that you should be given the SDCC Exclusive Super Saiyan Goku. I don't think there could have been a better compliment considering that it's the "Holy Grail" of this line. (**** me, right?) With that being said, NOBODY but Tamashii themselves should be allowed to release this figure or any newer version of a character. Not North America, not South America (edited: geography blunder), and not Europe. This release has the potential to set a precedent that will hurt ALL OF US in the long run.

1) The US never had a NEW release, just 3 repaints of releases all of which are available and even being rereleased. This is a new mould, for the ****ing main character's second most iconic look (if you wanna put ssj on 1). **** that.
2) I'm not from the ****ing US. I'm from europe, we don't even have a ****ing distributer here (or not often I think ssj goku is the only one officially released in europe), let alone exclusives.
3) This isn't about countries. You can have whatever repaint you want for all I care. SDCC exclusives aren't made because america is priveleged, they get made because SDCC is biggest most well known convention in the world. If this was the sdcc exclusive I would've not liked it either, because these main character versions shouldn't even be web exclusives, let alone event exclusives. The thing is, with sdcc exclusives at least I have experience in getting hold of one and the audience going to it is HUGE. There's sellers familiar where you can buy them. Though Vegeta sold out ****ing crazy last time too so even that would be unasured. This as an sdcc exclusive would've been bad too. But with mexico I have no flippin idea what the deal is and this was my nr 1 desired figure and validly so, as its the freakin main character's look. Toriyama even reverted to the symbols for BoG.
4) The aftermarket is in a **** state as it is for fan favorite characters. Tamashii should NOT make that any worse. This sets a terrible and nonsensical precedent. Even just business-wise this is dumb.

(How's that Ang? Am I beginning to live up to expectations?)

773592.gif

Ok so im still reading everything and everyone seems utterly upset. Have they said this wont be available on their site or any other for that matter?

you guys know what im not too worried, I know Datong will find a way to get this and we'll have the face and belt and we can make our own :)

+1 to tinlunlau, this is an accurate portrayal of this forum :lol

same thing will happen if they reissue SSj Vegeta but with gold boot tips, people will lose their minds

lmao nailed it, oh and with this Goku I wont doubt Vegeta with tips
I won't complain about a figure I have already minus a few decals if I get it I get it if not it won't be the end of the world .
dude your right but people will always complain no point in being a jerk about it lol, they'll still do it
Yeah, actually this release is NOT gonna be up for pre-order on ANY sites, according to the information we have. It's gonna be sold only at this one event and it's hard to get it even if you go to the event what with the magic golden ticket requirement. If it plays out as the information says it will, this Goku will be the rarest DBZ Figuart to date.
I'd agree with you but ive been to sdcc since 2001 and figs that thry sell with the "golden ticket" always end up on sites and def ebay. Some vendors have a higher item limit and or have all their employees get a "ticket" and purchase the item. IT WILL BE SOLD somewhere we just all have to be on the ball about it and help each other out. I'll state again anyone helps me get one i'll get you an sdcc one. Deano can vouch for me on this ;)

Just received my datong SS3 Goku. I'm happy with the purchase and again impressed. The skin tone doesn't bother me. The paint is clean on mine. Also ordered it 4/23 and got it today (4/30). I support datong!

bothgoku.png

my 2 pennies are that this figure will get a release as a web ex (or sdcc ex) but it wont include that grinding teeth face.
and to make things better, they'll release it with a smirk face instead.

at the least there's that, you're not missing out in a smirk face, sil

giphy.gif

you do know that that's a fan page and thus it is just fan speculation which happens here more than enough xD

bothgoku.png

my 2 pennies are that this figure will get a release as a web ex (or sdcc ex) but it wont include that grinding teeth face.
and to make things better, they'll release it with a smirk face instead.

at the least there's that, you're not missing out in a smirk face, sil

giphy.gif
Hopeyou're right Blood, also, I genuinely want the grind face more than the smirk.:lol Great gif choice lol.

Ok, so my phone stopped updating tapatalk last night so I have just came in to arguments and all sorts! Why are we arguing? We are all here because of our love of not only these figures, but dragonball in general! Its a forum, not a news site, we all have opinions and they are ALL valid. No need to attack others over their opinions, if you dont like it, dont post about it, simple?

I for one want this Goku, and yes, I am quite annoyed at Tamashiis decision to (at this time) make Gokus most Iconic design a majorly limited event release, but i'm hardly going to start an argument with folks who dont care about it, so why am I seeing the opposite side doing it?

Ok, so my phone stopped updating tapatalk last night so I have just came in to arguments and all sorts! Why are we arguing? We are all here because of our love of not only these figures, but dragonball in general! Its a forum, not a news site, we all have opinions and they are ALL valid. No need to attack others over their opinions, if you dont like it, dont post about it, simple?

I for one want this Goku, and yes, I am quite annoyed at Tamashiis decision to (at this time) make Gokus most Iconic design a majorly limited event release, but i'm hardly going to start an argument with folks who dont care about it, so why am I seeing the opposite side doing it?
it's done over no need to bring it up most of the posts got deleted.

Back