S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, i've always thought the Goku/Piccolo mold was one of the best in the line. The waist joint is one of the best, every other joint moves the way it needs to. The only problem with it is the ankle rocker, but tamashii cant seem to decide to switch 100% to the new foot design.

Honestly, i've always thought the Goku/Piccolo mold was one of the best in the line. The waist joint is one of the best, every other joint moves the way it needs to. The only problem with it is the ankle rocker, but tamashii cant seem to decide to switch 100% to the new foot design.

Based on overall quality, I'd say Piccolo is the best I've come across. Broly is a beast, but Piccolo is such a well-rounded figure.

Edit: And his preorder is going for under $25. Makes me feel real dumb for buying him at $45 at the beginning of the year.

But his cape and the crossed arms are a pain to attach!

Oh lawd, that cape is a nightmare. But I'm not talking about that awful thing, just the mold of the figure itself.

The cape should definitely have just been one solid piece. And imo, the crossed arms are difficult for every figure.

Android 17 and 18 both do the crossed arms the best, in their own ways. 18s are so easy to attach, and popping the entire arm out to attach 17s is a brilliant move.

Titus posted Maddjinn Regulus picture on Saint Seiya Friends...

View attachment 182602

Edited:

No problem! I enjoy pre-ordering from Amazon when something is far away in release. I like Toyz in the Box a lot but I don't like to order something with PayPal that has a release date of 45+ days.

PayPal is 180 days now.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Android 17 and 18 both do the crossed arms the best, in their own ways. 18s are so easy to attach, and popping the entire arm out to attach 17s is a brilliant move.

Android 17's are an utter joy to put on. That's the way to do crossed arms. I can spend hours putting the arms on and off, it's so fluid

Have you seen the new kinnikuman figure? The body is amazing and can do so many different poses naturally. The delts area on this Goku is hideous, it's bout time that they fix that.

Android 17's are an utter joy to put on. That's the way to do crossed arms. I can spend hours putting the arms on and off, it's so fluid

tumblr_inline_mfvpi1a8521rt2432.gif

Hmm I was checking the Datong weibo site and the latest entry says: 大通黑发孙悟空及超级赛亚人孙悟空预计5月3日开始出货。之前误写成贝吉塔出货,特此更正。 which when Google Translated becomes -> Chase Black and Super Saiyan Monkey King Sun Wukong is expected to begin shipping May 3. Vegeta mistakenly written before shipment, is hereby corrected.

So I guess they're releasing their Super Saiyan Goku and... I wonder what "Chase Black" is on May 3. It's probably not Vegeta (I want to get their SDCC Vegeta, not from the other anonymous manufacturer).

Here's their weibo page.
Sina Visitor System

I also happen to like the Goku mold. Are the legs awkwardly designed? Sure. Would it be nice to have kneecaps similar to those seen on Trunks and Krillin? Absolutely. The thing is...at one point in time this SS Goku was one of the best SS Goku figures to have.

GokuSS1a.jpg

the design could be so much worse. The only problem I have with it is the same problem I have with every other figure in the line...articulated shoulder cloth. I'll never be able to ignore it. I want to like it so much but it breaks the sculpt in the worst way possible.

I wonder what "Chase Black" is on May 3. It's probably not Vegeta (I want to get their SDCC Vegeta, not from the other anonymous manufacturer).

probably normal form Goku.

I snapped a few pics of Vegito. I promise will do some better ones sometime next week.

11187315_10153265048699346_8306447291236296134_o.jpg
10847189_10153265048684346_3630348597177691110_o.jpg
11218232_10153265048714346_5644121618996502419_o.jpg
11187321_10153265048389346_4960895782464815461_o.jpg
11187421_10153265048399346_5684363449961591737_o.jpg

Back