S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the arm thing don't take away from his posabilty then... I used to have this Gohan a few years ago and I do not remember the arm problem..

Not at all. If it came off, you just put it right back on. The first one I had didn't do that but the second one does. I would consider it a common problem where I've heard enough people talk about it.

no, it was just an exclusive color scheme for people that donated $210 (maybe more) to the project. since it's temporarily on topic...I think I would've contributed to the project if the X had been in scale with the D-Arts X figures (also, I'm incredibly disappointed that it seems the Megaman line is dead, I was really hoping for a D-Arts/Figuarts Protoman).

How many Megaman lines are there? I noticed the D-Arts versions and liked then a lot.

going to just edit this comment to keep the Megaman stuff to a minimum. It started with the D-Arts Megaman X line and that was eventually joined with the Megaman classic line which clearly didn't see much success. Megaman came out and I guess it was a hot seller but it was only followed by Bass/Forte which was an SDCC exclusive for some reason (I imagine this decision really hurt the line, or maybe it was already hurting and it was the only way Bass would see a release). Since then they released the Megaman Zero and they are giving the MMX Zero Type 2 (probably the most in demand figure) a reissue in June but other than that there's been no news about future releases.

Oh wow, so blogness wasn't kidding about giving them money for the custom color.

How many Megaman lines are there? I noticed the D-Arts versions and liked then a lot. Wish I knew about that line awhile ago.

Back on topic: Does anybody here plan on customizing a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku head yellow and putting it on the regular Goku release body? I'm not big into customizing official releases unless it's to improve the figure but I don't want to waste a great sculpted head if I want to use the regular Goku head on the new release.

I totally meant to do that kickstarter and get the exclusive. Looks awesome and saw the regular one at wondercon, looked even better in person. I totally blanked on it though and missed out. I imagine it's going to be quite expensive on the secondary market.

Crisis said it earlier but here's a picture to sow that the bangs are removable...

11193282_1090650857617497_1627923075817723935_n.jpg

Edited: I found this picture on Saint Saiya posted by Deathmask. ...I hope the person ordered two Vegito's otherwise the person who received that Vegito got screwed out of a smirk face.

Back