S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, this is gonna be extremely polarizing I can see the ******** coming. People are either gonna love or hate this, for many different reasons. As for me, I'm really looking forward to it! Hopefully they expand upon the 12 universes/12 Gods of Destruction bit that was introduced in BoG

Now they have to show Goten and Trunks and I hope they look older, like they were at the last tournament.

I remember casually checking up on DBZ back in 2009, remembering how much I loved the series and finding the OVA that had just came out on YouTube. It was so nice to see but I figured that was all I could expect. I couldn't shake my interest and kept paying attention and at this point in time they've gone through two new movies, a few other OVAs, and now a new SERIES is coming out. I'm ecstatic.

Except for Metal Gear Solid V, I'm excited for this than then any other media release. It could be bad, but I'm going to be optimistic. I'm guessing it's Whis manipulating Goku and Vegeta to taking down Beerus and the other gods. Even in this new Super Saiyan God form, I don't think they're going to be near Beerus' powers, so that would be interesting if they could hearken back to earlier Dragon Ball with tactics. The "Everyone vs Vegeta" fight is still my favorite because of that!

Gotenks embodies everything I hate about the Boo arc :lol, but I would love to see Trunks and Goten as teens. Their hi-jinks at the tournament were fun, and I loved seeing their attempts to escape their fathers' meathead roles in the Epilogue Tournament, so I'm definitely looking forward to that if that happens!

I just pre-ordered FnF Goku and Freeza out of hype!

Guess I read my tracking wrong it. Vegito should be here tomorrow not Thursday....

Seems intresting, but like havok I'm getting feelings of gt.
As for gohan on bbts, I'm still waiting on you tozinthebox.:impatient:

New series huh not sure how I feel about it right now and it's by the original author I'll hope for the best.

Also I know this is off topic, but does anyone know when the figuarts darth maul is supposed to go up for preorder?

I suppose there will be an accompanying manga to go along with the series. Also, new series+new characters=more figuarts. This is gonna be a long ride..

CHA LA
HEAD CHA LA

The games called it final impact I believe.

Yeah couldn't remember cause the only DBZ game I have is Xenoverse and they don't have Majin Vegeta in... They really would not have to resculpt much. They could you Vegito's arms, Vegeta's legs,Vegito's Boots. All they would have to sculpt really would be the upper body and majin/ssj2 head.

Last edited:
I was! I found a lot of back issues I was missing and met a really cool comic book writer. What did you pick up? In regards to Dragon Ball Z things, I saw a few things but didn't pick anything up. Bluefin had, I believe, every Figuarts Zero and all of them, except Frieza, seemed to have sold out by Sunday. I think S.H. Figuarts Son Goku was sold out. They had 2 left of Broly. A **** load of Android 17 left.

I got some of the Kotobukiya statues based on the Justice League New 52 and a few posters. Finished off my New 52 figures too so that was exciting. Bluefin had sooooooo many 16s left lol I think the coolest display was the Super Mario line. Made me want to buy a Mario and Luigi :)

Back