S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
skip to 4:30

Thanks man gives me hope for atleast a small version of Shenron... And more Vegeta figures down the line so that right there should tell ya that there will most likely be an ROF Vegeta...

I can't remember if I brought this up but is it pretty much clear that Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku was the planned 2015 Goku release that Tamashii made a post about that on either Facebook or Twitter?

I would have to get an entirely new display case just for Shenron if he came like that.

Edited:

Super Saiyan 4 Goku has me extremely excited because now it doesn't seem Toei is against a Super Saiyan Goku having a smirk face and that is a very iconic face for Super Saiyan 4 Goku. There NEEDS to be a Resurrection of F Vegeta. I hope we'll get a new announcement before SDCC but I'm thinking we won't get one until then. Well, other than the SDCC Exclusive which won't happen until a few weeks before the event.

Speaking of that, does anybody happen to have a sealed deal on that? Whether they're going to SDCC to get it or somebody is going for them?

Ever since the guy at C2E2 told me it will be something that everybody will like, I'm convinced that it will be Super Saiyan 3 Goku now. I don't know why but he seems to be the most wanted besides Trunks and Vegeta who has already been given a SDCC Exclusive last year. (Even though it's the wrong Vegeta.)

Yeah, I think we'll definitely see at least one new prototype. Has there been an SDCC where they haven't revealed a new prototype? Gotenks and Super Buu would be freaking sweet. It would be interesting to see Tamashii continue to go backwards in the Saga since that's the impression that I've been given.
I'm gonna be there, working with NECA so I'll be almost next door to Tamashii booth

Speaking of SDCC, shall we see how far we've come with Vegito...

NjYgZZ4J.jpg

Edited: Credit for photo goes to Titus over on Saint Seiya

So Tamshii Nations has gohan up on their facebook. But no pre-order on any of the American sites.:gah:

Damn, how could I have forgotten Buu Saga Vegeta! I think he's definitely gonna be revealed at SDCC. I mean it's about time they announced him already!

I was referring to this I seriously doubt they would show off two Vegeta's but ya never know...

11152351_10153209107694346_4920579714329830134_n.jpg

So Tamshii Nations has gohan up on their facebook. But no pre-order on any of the American sites.:gah:

Amazon hasn't put up the Resurrection of F figures yet which is worrying me.

I be showing some pics Thrusday. Once I get him from FedEx.

Wow, Thursday already? From Nippon, right? I may get a Gohan from them if they ever have more in stock.

Yeah shipped today should get it Thursday... I just checked for Manga Gohan and he's out of stock... BBTS should be getting him sometime in May.. If manga Gohan matched manga piccolo's gi I wouldn't be so hestitant of buying him.. But I think I will just suck it up and goahead and save some cash and buy SDCC Gohan and SDCC Piccolo...

Wow, Thursday already? From Nippon, right? I may get a Gohan from them if they ever have more in stock.

Ultimate or the reissue? Because ultimate gohan is still up for Pre-order on Nippon. The reissue would be cheaper on an American site.:lecture

Yeah shipped today should get it Thursday... I just checked for Manga Gohan and he's out of stock... BBTS should be getting him sometime in May.. If manga Gohan matched manga piccolo's gi I wouldn't be so hestitant of buying him.. But I think I will just suck it up and goahead and save some cash and buy SDCC Gohan and SDCC Piccolo...

Vegito was out of stock for awhile on Nippon then recently available, right? Has Manga Gohan been released yet in Japan? I ordered one Gohan from Toyz in the Box for $26 but he's not coming out for another month. That's understandable. SDCC Super Saiyan Gohan is an amazing figure and I'm currently working on a display with him and Cell. The arm issue sucks but it's a slight negative to an overall positive. I have no problem with the Manga Piccolo. I still have my SDCC Piccolo sealed in the box along with SDCC Arlia Vegeta. When the time comes, I'll take them out and pose them but, as of now, I'm enjoying the alternatives more.

Ultimate or the reissue? Because ultimate gohan is still up for Pre-order on Nippon. The reissue would be cheaper on an American site.:lecture

The reissue. I know but I'm becoming horribly impatient. :lol If he is available on Nippon within the next week or so, I may just go ahead and order him along with Vegito. Hopefully something will keep me busy for a month where I won't be too focused on the time until their American releases.

Vegito was out of stock for awhile on Nippon then recently available, right? Has Manga Gohan been released yet in Japan? I ordered one Gohan from Toyz in the Box for $26 but he's not coming out for another month. That's understandable. SDCC Super Saiyan Gohan is an amazing figure and I'm currently working on a display with him and Cell. The arm issue sucks but it's a slight negative to an overall positive. I have no problem with the Manga Piccolo. I still have my SDCC Piccolo sealed in the box along with SDCC Arlia Vegeta. When the time comes, I'll take them out and pose them but, as of now, I'm enjoying the alternatives more.

The reissue. I know but I'm becoming horribly impatient. :lol If he is available on Nippon within the next week or so, I may just go ahead and order him along with Vegito. Hopefully something will keep me busy for a month where I won't be too focused on the time until their American releases.

Well if thats the case I'll just get manga Gohan and have him re-painted.. I'm sure someone on DBZ Figuarts USA does amazing repaints just as good as the SDCC

I actually prefer manga Piccolo to sdcc Piccolo. The skin color on the sdcc version is way too dark. Not anime accurate at all imo.

Well if thats the case I'll just get manga Gohan and have him re-painted.. I'm sure someone on DBZ Figuarts USA does amazing repaints just as good as the SDCC

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mention the arm issue to try and deter your decision on SDCC Gohan. It's just something that should be known to anybody who is going to buy the figure so they don't get upset about paying that much for a figure that has a well know issue.

SDCC Gohan is ****ing amazing to me. I don't normally like to post pictures of displays that are under construction but this is an old picture I took...
Spoiler Spoiler:

If you truly want to purchase SDCC Gohan, go for it. I absolutely love the figure and my personal collection would feel incomplete without him.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mention the arm issue to try and deter your decision on SDCC Gohan. It's just something that should be known to anybody who is going to buy the figure so they don't get upset about paying that much for a figure that has a well know issue.

SDCC Gohan is ****ing amazing to me. I don't normally like to post pictures of displays that are under construction but this is an old picture I took...

If you truly want to purchase SDCC Gohan, go for it. I absolutely love the figure and my personal collection would feel incomplete without him.

So the arm thing don't take away from his posabilty then... I used to have this Gohan a few years ago and I do not remember the arm problem..

So I ordered my RoF figures from anime-island but I'm vaguely remembering some forum members having some customs trouble with them. Can someone confirm? I'm in the states. Are there some settings I need adjust on my anime-island account?

Back