S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome that the datong SS3 goku head came out nice. Just keep watching amazon for ss goku deals. I picked up a damaged box but sealed ss goku for $26 shipped.

Nice score darkknight. I picked up one from eBay just like that a while back. I wasn't even in the market for an extra but it was too cheap to pass up.

Big D: What don't you like about the Da Tong SS3 body? I think it looks great next to the legit Manga SSJ body in these pics. I like that it actually has shading.

Its not the actual gi, its the off colour of his arms. From reviews, including Adenos, the colour of the arms is almost grey compared to his face and neck. Plus, the legs are a slightly different colour to the rest of his gi. Not by much, but both are hard to ignore once you see it.

(if you are concerned with swapping the head onto an official figure...) One other weakness is the face itself. Unless you absolutely detest bootleg plastic it's a very good option for the SS3 form but the faces aren't a perfect match with either the normal form or the manga SS Goku. That can easily be fixed by mixing some paint that matches the paint used on the neck though.

Kinda in away wish Goku came with crossed arms...

11169505_10153250619834346_917354874558890984_o.jpg

I've always associated the crossed arms with villains and anti-heroes. How often did the heroes cross their arms?

Anybody buy the SDCC 2014 Dragon Balls and Scout pack?

Edited: Not scout, I meant radar

Saw a review online. Kinda disappointing you can't actually use the radar to find the dragon balls. Basic gps tech, like you find in some keychains now, is all you need to pull that off.

I was thinking of putting together a dragon ball scavenger hunt using gps trackers implanted in the rubber dragon balls and using smartphones as dragon radars. It would be similiar to geocaching, if any of you are familiar with that; it's the same principle with caches instead of dragon balls.

Hi everyone. Something thats really been bothering me, as im sure everyone else, is those freaking prices! Why doesnt Bandai do more normal releases that they can reissue? I understand that Japanese retailers have a hard time selling the figures susupposedly, but they can still release figures as standard issues online, no? If one retailer agrees to take a load of figures, while Bandai does a simultaneous web release, then it would no longer be a web exclusive. I'm sure some jp retailers would still buy and sell these figures. Perhaps there's something I'm not getting, or the chaps at Bandai are really that stupid.

Hi everyone. Something thats really been bothering me, as im sure everyone else, is those freaking prices! Why doesnt Bandai do more normal releases that they can reissue? I understand that Japanese retailers have a hard time selling the figures susupposedly, but they can still release figures as standard issues online, no? If one retailer agrees to take a load of figures, while Bandai does a simultaneous web release, then it would no longer be a web exclusive. I'm sure some jp retailers would still buy and sell these figures. Perhaps there's something I'm not getting, or the chaps at Bandai are really that stupid.

It because DBZ in Japan doesn't sell as well as it did years ago... If it wasn't for us USA fan's this line would have tanked after the first three releases... That's the reason they are all web exclusives after Gohan.

A Dragon Radar with GPS tracking is indeed possible, it's just nobody has done it yet. There was a guy that made a "working" Scouter, search on youtube if you don't believe me!

Hello people, i would like it know... if someone can help me... how can i make a BOX like the next image:
61OnyqByMHL._SL1000_.jpg

but for this dragon balls (the dragon ball key chains)...... everyone knows right?:
WP_20150426_004.jpg

i wait everyone understand me *_*

not need to be like that box... but something like that... please*_* maybe buy it on eBay? someone know who sell a box for that dimensions?

It because DBZ in Japan doesn't sell as well as it did years ago... If it wasn't for us USA fan's this line would have tanked after the first three releases... That's the reason they are all web exclusives after Gohan.

But why can't they reissue web exclusives?

We should start a petition or something. This is ridiculous. I think Bandai has an obligation to the fans of dbz. Sure they have other projects to worry about, but reissuing the figures will no doubt be a win win for everyone. And as I said, it should be an obligation for them. I see this as a big middle finger from bandai.

Back