S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of characters we really wanna see one I think would be really fun to make and have in a display would be gotenks:) so many cool accessory options and poses with that guy

View attachment 181537

A Tien release has to come with tri-beam hands, right? It just wouldn't be Tien without them.

I think they will because this attack is actually from dragonball (yeah without the z). They couldn't omit that toward japanese fans. It is tien's signature powerhouse move even before Z. Odd thing is when I found that out I never understood why he didn't use it against nappa but I guess he got his arm cut off to quickly. I really love Tien, he's a reformed villain of sorts as well (he was the pupil together with chaotzu of by Roshi's evil nemesis) which many who didn't read or watch db don't know. If I got anything out of treading back to watch DB it's how awesome Tien is. His fight with kid goku is HARDCORE. Because it's less ki-ish, beamy etc, it actually feels more brutal. I recommend any tien fan to watch their fight and his arc to leave his master is pretty sincere.

In Tien's case as well has tall long haired Trunks case I don't really mind which outfit they come in, I just want a version of 'm to add to my z-fighter group.

@Ang yeah DBZ really leads two separate lives between hemispheres. It's quite a unique cross-culturally beloved franchise.

I wish datong would sell that head separately I guess.

Speaking of characters we really wanna see one I think would be really fun to make and have in a display would be gotenks:) so many cool accessory options and poses with that guy

Goten and Trunks two pack with Normal and SSJ Heads and bonus Piccolo face

1225719357108_f.jpg

Gotenks with Galactica Donut/Ghosts with Normal, SSJ, and hopefully SSJ3

That's the dream :pray:

Good review on the bootleg I only want the head good to know that's the best part of the review.

I think they will because this attack is actually from dragonball (yeah without the z). They couldn't omit that toward japanese fans. It is tien's signature powerhouse move even before Z. Odd thing is when I found that out I never understood why he didn't use it against nappa but I guess he got his arm cut off to quickly. I really love Tien, he's a reformed villain of sorts as well (he was the pupil together with chaotzu of by Roshi's evil nemesis) which many who didn't read or watch db don't know. If I got anything out of treading back to watch DB it's how awesome Tien is. His fight with kid goku is HARDCORE. Because it's less ki-ish, beamy etc, it actually feels more brutal. I recommend any tien fan to watch their fight and his arc to leave his master is pretty sincere.

In Tien's case as well has tall long haired Trunks case I don't really mind which outfit they come in, I just want a version of 'm to add to my z-fighter group.

Tien is one of those classic db characters who starts out as a great villain. Tien relishes in being bad. When Tien breaks Yamcha's leg... One of the best moments of dragon ball.

Tien has a great evolution through the world tournament and king piccolo sagas. Also, what I've always respected about Tien is his honor. Even after Shen disgraces the name of Crane School, Tien refuses to train with Roshi, saying he can take no other master. Tien is a huge part of the later part of dragon ball. A great addition to the series, which honestly drags a lot and is filled with a lot of similiar characters. Unfortunately by the time Z starts Tien is already nearly irrelevent. He was such a badass in dragon ball, giving Goku a run for his money at every turn. Watching db is crucial to understand Tien as a character.

He needs those hands and a Tribeam effect piece along with Chiaotzu. Then again, Trunks didn't come with a Burning Attack or the hands for it.

Well, depending on what stage burning attack is in, you could just use the open hands.

Trunks___Burning_Attack_by_Hugoku.jpg

Attachments

• Trunks_burning_attack.jpg
    Trunks_burning_attack.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 267
Panel was a lot of fun. Got to hear Kamehameha and Final Flash in person.

Edited: Resurrection of F hasn't started dubbing stage yet. Sean was surprised how the Japanese had no idea how big the Dragon Ball Z fan base was in America. Especially the voice actors.

Was the Buu Saga of Dragon Ball Kai mentioned?

Not that I remember. Chris and Sean talked about Kai but mostly about their experience behind the scenes and seeing the source material differently than when they voiced Z.

Tien is one of those classic db characters who starts out as a great villain. Tien relishes in being bad. When Tien breaks Yamcha's leg... One of the best moments of dragon ball.

Tien has a great evolution through the world tournament and king piccolo sagas. Also, what I've always respected about Tien is his honor. Even after Shen disgraces the name of Crane School, Tien refuses to train with Roshi, saying he can take no other master. Tien is a huge part of the later part of dragon ball. A great addition to the series, which honestly drags a lot and is filled with a lot of similiar characters. Unfortunately by the time Z starts Tien is already nearly irrelevent. He was such a badass in dragon ball, giving Goku a run for his money at every turn. Watching db is crucial to understand Tien as a character.

Well, depending on what stage burning attack is in, you could just use the open hands.

View attachment 181557

True, he actually does come with the hands now that I think about it. Would've been cool if he came with the effect too but he did come with a lot to begin with. Damn is Trunks badass. We definitely need another figure of his in the grown up armored form. It's so simple to make, just do it Tamashii!

Thanks for the link man. Its weird when you think most voice actors have to change their voices to fit but with Sean its just his voice, and it works!

Back