S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked at his website and I noticed it. You might want to ask him about the price change and your pre-order. Usually he tries to match low prices but that's weird that he didn't mention anything. At least that I saw.

Do you remember what it was? I swore it was $28 or $29

Thanks for the info guys. Angelo I forgot about paypal's limit. But based on what the guys on here said, I'm happy I got my orders in. :)

Yeah, I'll send you a PM with his response.

Edited:
Thanks for the info guys. Angelo I forgot about paypal's limit. But based on what the guys on here said, I'm happy I got my orders in. :)

Oh yeah, definitely! I plan on ordering at least 2 Super Saiyan 4 Goku from Nippon-Yasan when he's up for sale.

I noticed that they have a Pre-Order Payment now where you have the option of paying from the time of the order to 15 days up to the release. That's going to be very dangerous for me and these releases. :lol

Super Saiyan God SS (Super Saiyan) Son Goku
- Body
- 3 faces Edited: (4 if you count for normal Goku)
- 2 heads
- 5 right hands
- 4 left hands

(Wonder what the other hands are. Instant Transmission again?)

Golden Frieza
- Body
- 4 faces
- 3 right hands
- 2 left hands

Not sure if this picture was posted, it looks new to me...

1000097162_5.jpg

Found this seller selling sdcc vegeta. Apparently it looks to be fake, but it dont look to bad and it doesnt look like its from datong.

Free Shipping SDCC Exclusive Dragon Ball Z s H Figuarts Vegeta Action Figure | eBay
Its definitely a fake, and its paint apps seem similar to datongs, plus, they were making puke Vegeta iirc from in production pics. Either way, its hilarious that the bootleggers thought that figure would actually sell, its only high in proce because its so hideous [emoji38]

I also hate folk that try to pass these off as real, like the last pic is actually the real deal. Guy should be ashamed.

So, a couple things. Goku's blue hair and new outfit will be available as accessories on DLC 3 for Xenoverse. I know we're also getting Gohan's tracksuit but no word on anything else. I want Tien's new outfit, personally.

Apparently Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan is being referred to as Super Saiyan God 2 here in 'Murica. So never again should anyone refer to it by that ridiculous title.

I remember back in the day when people used to say "ultra super saiyan." that sounds so stupid

For a specific amount of days. 45, I think? So PayPal won't necessarily be any use for something that comes out in October. Not that I'm saying to be cautious of Nippon-Yasan, I ordered from them before and had great service. I'm just giving you advice for releases in the future and the limitation that PayPal has.

Paypal up there days to 180 days now. Last time I checked.

So, a couple things. Goku's blue hair and new outfit will be available as accessories on DLC 3 for Xenoverse. I know we're also getting Gohan's tracksuit but no word on anything else. I want Tien's new outfit, personally.

We'll be getting Vegeta new suit also. Plus Jaco, Blue Haired Goku,Blue Haired Vegeta,Gold Freeza

Back