S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine that Super Saiyan 3 Goku would be the SDCC Exclusive this year specifically for the reason that the Super Saiyan 3 Goku Figuarts Zero EX is being released a month before SDCC in the United States. You could argue that it would be a great strategy of having both the S.H. Figuarts and Figuarts Zero EX versions of the character available but I favor the idea that they wouldn't want competition with themselves since he will be the first release of the line and want his sales to be strong.

Agreed FSLAR. Eventually we will get kid Buu (que cartoon appearing again [emoji38]) so we need a decent ssj3 Goku. I have the original, but I will sell him in a heartbeat if we get a better coloured sdcc version.
I'd keep both, one to display with the effects and one for fighting.
I can't imagine that Super Saiyan 3 Goku would be the SDCC Exclusive this year specifically for the reason that the Super Saiyan 3 Goku Figuarts Zero EX is being released a month before SDCC in the United States. You could argue that it would be a great strategy of having both the S.H. Figuarts and Figuarts Zero EX versions of the character available but I favor the idea that they wouldn't want competition with themselves since he will be the first release of the line and want his sales to be strong.
That kinda makes sense, but it wouldn't really matter since you're getting two completely different products. One larger scale, static statue. One smaller, fully poseable figure with alternate parts. Plus they did re-release Manga Piccolo right after the SDCC, and the FiguartsZero SSJ Goku after the Manga Colors.

Good Smile Company and Max Factory have done the same thing too, released statues and action figures (Figmas and Nendoroids) around the same time frame and it has not affected sales at all.

When can we expect orders for ss God goku to go live?
I feel like this will sell out very quick and don't wanna miss it

When can we expect orders for ss God goku to go live?
I feel like this will sell out very quick and don't wanna miss it
No idea, best bet is just to keep a look out. They are collectors shop exclusives so I doubt Japanese web shops will get it. Its still to be seen if American ones can due to Bluefin.

What's new about Frieza? I feel like I'm missing his differences because all I have are the head and lower legs.

View attachment 180416View attachment 180417

Edited: and his tail.

I don't think there was much to change at all anyways after looking at the official pictures from the movie. Maybe just a slight change in golden colors from the torso/head and his arms/legs.

His face is pretty different. The eyebrows and eyes are completely different, there's no lines, the purple section of his mouth and even the mouth and nose seem more detailed. The only thing of the face that is the same is the purple on top but even that looks different. The original Frieza has more purple covering his head while the Golden one has less. The face is the most striking difference to me. He is also taller because of his lengthened calves but this was pointed out already. His quads look more muscular and detailed as well but it may be the gold coloring highlighting the cuts in the muscles more. Subtle differences really but enough that it wasn't just a simple repaint. This figure is actually making me accept Golden Frieza more and more.

On the Tamashii Web Shouten page finally appear the 2 figures:

bnr_SHF_SSGodSS-SonGokou_B01_fix.jpg

bnr_SHF_GoldenFreeza_B01_fix.jpg

Thanks for the link man! What has me worried is the markup in price. Ami Ami is usually good with prices, but this tells me they arent getting good prices woth Tamashii due to their exclusive nature.

Well hopefully Bluefin is able to put these out. I'm sure they will as they have released every single DBZ Tamashi Release... We should know in a few weeks.

I'll wait the extra month for the American release. All of mine are the American release versions so I'll just wait for those to pop up (Murica!). Cheaper too, hopefully some of the usual retailers put up their pre-orders soon.

They're already up for sale? Tamashii hasn't put them on their calendar though. Is that common?

Just preordered at nippon yasan. I don't like to wait for the american release. Hong Kongers aren't very patient. We prefer efficiency.

Bluefin will definitely have these... once Tamashii gets them on their webshop then we should see the Western websites having them up for pre-order.

I wonder if Amazon will carry them...

Bluefin will definitely have these... once Tamashii gets them on their webshop then we should see the Western websites having them up for pre-order.

I wonder if Amazon will carry them...

Amazon has carried everything except the Gohan reissue, so I don't see why the wouldn't.

The SSGSS sculpt hair is okay, but it needs spikes behind the ears. Otherwise it just looks like an upside tear drop.

Exactly!! Where are the spikes behind the ears? They are too.. "upwards". We should be able to see the spikes below his ear also, next to his neck... It is just a bad sculpt for me. It is like they needed to hurry up and release these while the new movie is fresh and everybody is excited. I wish I could have the normal releases before another Goku and Freeza. 1st form Freeza would be a great release this year.

So I just pre-ordered both goku and Frieza from Nippon-Yasan. I paid via PayPal. So if there are any problems I'm covered by them.

Has anyone on here preordered from Nippon-Yasan before? How was your experience? This is my first time ordering from them, so I'm a bit nervous.

Has anyone on here preordered from Nippon-Yasan before? How was your experience? This is my first time ordering from them, so I'm a bit nervous.

In Nippon-Yasan so far I have purchased 18 figures and I am very satisfied with them in all aspects.

If ever you have any questions, they provide an excellent customer service.

I heard about this Japanese store by the TokuNation forum.

Back