S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you snake and havok about the hair.

Only thing I'd kinda like is having blue hair goku next to Beerus representing the post dbz levels. IF I like the film.

Also for the vegeta fans regarding RoF
Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw Android 16 at Barns and Noble. i thought about getting him but not paying $61 for this guy. yeah i know the aftermarket price will rise but i'm good.

Only thing I'd kinda like is having blue hair goku next to Beerus representing the post dbz levels. IF I like the film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is confirmed true .

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Forgot to ask u, can you cancel orders from Nippon Yasan?

Edit: Just went on the site, they dont allow cancellations

Sorry for the delay ...

I have never canceled an order in Nippon-Yasan though I suppose that to do you must contact them to have them do the cancellation.

With them should be less severe than with AmiAmi cancel orders, they comment this:

Depending on many factors the pourcentage of your discount can vary:
- How many orders you paid and have been shipped since this discount system has been implimented
- How many orders you cancelled…

Text from this link.

Ultra Super Saiyan 2 Turbo (Hyper Edition) ��

Ah, turbo, of course. Everything was turbo in the 90s.

So, how closely related (if at all) are Trunks' and Broly's transformations?
hqdefault.jpg

Broly of course ascends to "legendary" super saiyan. But the resemblence to Trunks at this level is undeniable. Trunks powers up but loses speed. Broly doesn't. Thoughts?

I saw Android 16 at Barns and Noble. i thought about getting him but not paying $61 for this guy. yeah i know the aftermarket price will rise but i'm good.
Use a coupon on him, google around for them. I got him for a bit under $50

Just po'd RoF figures from Nippon-yasan. Shipping wasn't too bad. Got 3 day FedEx for $20. I'll be buying doubles once they are available in the US. I really like the "pay later" option they have though.

Just po'd RoF figures from Nippon-yasan. Shipping wasn't too bad. Got 3 day FedEx for $20. I'll be buying doubles once they are available in the US. I really like the "pay later" option they have though.

Hmm this is very odd, on the Nippon-yasan site it says they have an super saiyan Vegeta in stock. I went ahead and pre-ordered from Nippon-yasan... $23 is not bad coming from Japan....

Yea its listed at like $400 or something. They have Cell and Frieza also at exorbitant prices.

Nippon Yasan likes to get in preowned ones to sell for megabucks, same as Mandarake.

So I'm kinda confused my order total with shipping is 12,782¥ what does that traslate to in USD?

Last edited:
So I'm kinda confused my order total with shipping is 12,782¥ what does that traslate to in USD?

They have a converter on the website on the top. Language Currency. That comes out to $107. Did you pre-order Goku and Frieza with 3-Day FedEx?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ohw brutal, kinda makes me wish I didn't give in to spoilers ha! Well I think Toriyama kinda tried to meet certain audiences halfway. This makes me genuinely like it more.

I'm hoping Amazon will have them up for pre-order in the next few weeks. I'm very excited for these figures but I don't necessarily need them immediately after release.

Back