S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Updated collection should be getting Super Saiyan Vegeta,Normal Goku, and Krillin next week.

11149706_10153223808554346_6813064080635045896_o.jpg

To add to what Orbital said, the American version is literally just the japan Versions with a bluefin translation sticker on the bottom. Same factory, different destination. Toei stickers arent an indication of quality, thats a myth. The only reason to get a japanese version is to get it quicker, but you pay a premium to do so.

True BigD, in 2013 Tamashii/Bandai comfirmed that:

Please note that Tamashii Nations product specification does not vary depending on market of release unless otherwise specified. Stickers and packaging elements may differ depending on the territory the product is sold in for license related reasons. With regards to a product series where license labels differ in color or are applied/not applied based on the market which they are sold in, assertions that a difference in licensor sticker color or existence/non-existence of a license sticker reflects upon the quality or production location of the products are purely false. The application of and different colors of the aforementioned stickers solely reflect on licensor policy and are not intended to be used as a measure of value or grade of quality. All official Tamashii Nations products uphold the same level of quality control regardless of the market in which they are sold or color of any license sticker on packaging.

Text from this link.

If you are interested in the version sold in Japan I recommend you check in Nippon-Yasan at the moment is not available, but they tend to buy more figures that are sold in pre-orders (depending on demand price starts to increase once the figure is available).

Since Broly (from what I've seen in reviews) version sold in Japan began to have the silver label and not golden as it was before (the same happened with Android No.16).

About how much it costs to send, they have 11 methods, you can do a simulation with some figure weighing 200 grams* (which is the weight of Vegetto) and so know how much they will charge for shipping.

*Ultra-Act Ultraman Tiga Multi Type have that weight.

Thanks for the help. I don't mind paying a premium. I'm too impatient.:panic:
I'd rather have vegito at the end of the month then wait until the end of May early June.

Wow psycho, you really have just went all in again havent you? [emoji38]

Guess the statues werent enough man?

Nope there some figures that aren't statues and some statues that arent figures so it's good to have a little of both worlds... I'll post a better pic later with both the figuarts and zeros together.

Hi ppl, i meant to ask this question a while back, so i bought piccolo manga and his cape has some sort of green shadow affect, is that normal? Is his cape suppose to have a green shadow affect?

Hi ppl, i meant to ask this question a while back, so i bought piccolo manga and his cape has some sort of green shadow affect, is that normal? Is his cape suppose to have a green shadow affect?

Yes, that is normal and even intentional, you can view a gallery here.

Don't even get me started on Piccolo's cape. The most awkward thing ever. And that chest part that clips on oh so precariously...:gah:

This suck I just checked the status on my Android 16 and it says hes been delivered this morning. I checked and nothing was outside. I'm hoping its just an error on USPS and it will be delivered later today or tomorrow.

If anybody wants 16 amazon still has him for $61 his price might rice back to $69 so you save a few dollars if you get him now

I've read at some other forums how some people pre-ordered 16 as far back as January & still haven't received it yet, meanwhile I ordered mine on the 3rd of April & received it on the 6th, same retail price & all.

I've even read how some people's preorders get suddenly cancelled & their money refunded with little or no explanation. Which is why I just don't understand how so many people can get excited when they preorder Ultimate Gohan & such. I wouldn't be surprised if I get my Figuarts Avengers at the same time (maybe even before) everyone gets theirs even after they preordered it months in advance. I dunno, maybe I've just been lucky all these years?

I've read at some other forums how some people pre-ordered 16 as far back as January & still haven't received it yet, meanwhile I ordered mine on the 3rd of April & received it on the 6th, same retail price & all.

I've even read how some people's preorders get suddenly cancelled & their money refunded with little or no explanation. Which is why I just don't understand how so many people can get excited when they preorder Ultimate Gohan & such. I wouldn't be surprised if I get my Figuarts Avengers at the same time (maybe even before) everyone gets theirs even after they preordered it months in advance. I dunno, maybe I've just been lucky all these years?

Lol. Im in this base. I should be getting him by saturday though.

Same here people always get excited about pre orders but end up receiving their figures late . I get my figures sooner than a lot of people and I don't pre order or pay higher price for my figures either.

That's why I stopped pre-ordering from Amazon. Lately for figures, their release dates always get pushed back, I know a lot of people that pre-order from Amazon almost always get their figures last. I pre-order most of my stuff from Anime-Island or Eknightmedia and it's always cheaper even with shipping.

Back