S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being in the Uk its either preorder or pay mega inflated prices on ebay at release. Did that alot before I realized I could save a small fortune by preordering. Possibly getting it late is a small price to pay for, well, a decent price haha

Being in the Uk its either preorder or pay mega inflated prices on ebay at release. Did that alot before I realized I could save a small fortune by preordering. Possibly getting it late is a small price to pay for, well, a decent price haha

You probably wont have to wait too long for Android 16. Just got my shipping notification from Anime Island :yess:

You probably wont have to wait too long for Android 16. Just got my shipping notification from Anime Island :yess:
Good to know man. I sat deciding on 16 for a long while but when anime island got that last minute second preorder I had to, I would have regreted not having every figure (puke Vegeta doesnt count) [emoji38]

Edit: Yeah, mines shipped too! Thats why I got to anime island. Ordered that literally last week!

Good to know man. I sat deciding on 16 for a long while but when anime island got that last minute second preorder I had to, I would have regreted not having every figure (puke Vegeta doesnt count) [emoji38]

Edit: Yeah, mines shipped too! Thats why I got to anime island. Ordered that literally last week!

But he does count, he's part of the sdcc exclusives.:panic:

What u guys think woul look better getting datong ss3 or getting bandai regular ss goku with jakksu or wtva is called ss3 head

The datong version in honesty looks like a ssj3 mold head with the regular body, so it could look better. The jacksdo head is horrible looking imo. But it still isnt ssj Vegeta level imo.

I wonder how Datong's Trunks is gonna turn out? SSJ Vegeta is a fantastic bootleg and from reviews, Scouter Vegeta turned out pretty good. I bet we're gonna see a few jacketless Trunks customs with the Datong figure.

$_12.JPG

So all three versions of Datong's Goku will have the same body? I wasn't gonna buy him anyway but that's lame.

Also, $40... :rotfl

I wonder how Datong's Trunks is gonna turn out? SSJ Vegeta is a fantastic bootleg and from reviews, Scouter Vegeta turned out pretty good. I bet we're gonna see a few jacketless Trunks customs with the Datong figure.

It'll be okay, "passable" at best. Discolorations here n there. They might cut corners with the overall quality when compared to the authentic version. I feel these bootlegs are only acceptable as temporary stand-ins until one can afford the real deal. And customs.

You're right, Deano. At least this one doesn't look like he was burned in a chemical fire.

Idk, he looks a bit pale to me. The neck is a little funky too but it might just be the picture. Still, overall not bad for anyone that's in need of SSJ3 Goku. I'm actually happy with the way he turned out. Sure, the gi is a little mustardy but looking at anime pics vs the figure, it's pretty accurate. Not to mention his dominating presence in a display with his golden locks.

The coloring looks 10000 times better than the original one, IMO. I'm probably gonna order one to check it out. I could use some extra effect pieces anyway.

Back