S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was saying man; even if you have no interest in Arlia Vegeta, buy it when it's still cheap, wait for the price to inevitably rise, re-sell it, then use the profit towards anything else you need such as an SS Vegeta or Trunks. But nooo, don't listen to crisis!

I agree crisis. I really liked the choice of arlia vegeta for a sdcc exclusive. It's diffrent and unique enough to not be mass produced. But yeah with the way these figures inflate in prices. You need to jump on them quick.

For those interested, Manga SS Son Gohan is currently avaliable for pre-order at HLJ.

He and Vegetto will be released on 24th in Japan.

Which better ????

-> transferir.jpg 45$ (32x42) inches -- inches = cm ? xD
OR
->$_57.JPG 40$ 60x90 cm

i would like it buy 1 wall scroll poster dbz. i like this.... any other better? and price between 0-50$ ?

I like the second one better. I like how it shows all of the sagas and my two favorite characters.

I gotta say, once you add 16 to the shelf alongside 17 & 18, it looks "complete." Your setup will look better as a trio than a duo

Just got my email for andriod 16 now just got to pay for it .

what are you waiting forrrrrrrr *Ellie Goulding voice*

Back