S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RKenshinH 1st poster.

thats a fan made one from some DA user if i can recall correctly

Yeah, it's fan made. That's why I posted other pictures. They seemed to have some heights accurately. King Cold and Frieza seem to be accurate to one another.

Oh really you thinking about just settling for the scultures one?

well when he got announced i lost track of what i had on pre-order. when i checked the site he was no longer available so yeah, i havent really botherd to look elsewhere. :lol

So, have there been any official release date announcements since Vegetto?

Nothing official. There's rumors about Ultimate Gohan getting a September release though.

Maybe we'll get more updates from Tamashii/Bluefin when Resurrection of F is officially released. If not, July will be the next big reveal.

It's childish but I googled Resurrection of F and one of the search options was Resurrection of F art. :lol

Yep, I'm playing catch up. So far, I have Android 16. I bought Regular Goku and Freeza from Ebay today. $165 total isn't bad!

If all goes well I should have Scouter Vegeta and Android 17/18 on the way soon.

Just got 16 today and he's smaller in person than in pics. His size is a little disappointing and his arms are REALLY annoying. They tend to fall off pretty easily. Other than that, he LOOKS fine and he completes the trio so that's good.

I cringe at the prices these guys are gonna be a year from now. With this line, waiting is NEVER a good idea. I've learned the hard way many times before. Now I don't hesitate to get a hold of new releases.

Just scored a NEW Normal Vegeta and Freeza for $240 not bad if I say so myself.

Now that Brolio has been a success, Tamashii should do a movie-exclusive poll. Gogeta would probably be #1 and they could release Janemba right after. Personally I'm still 50/50 on Cooler; I like his original form more than his transformed version

Now that Brolio has been a success, Tamashii should do a movie-exclusive poll. Gogeta would probably be #1 and they could release Janemba right after. Personally I'm still 50/50 on Cooler; I like his original form more than his transformed version

I would go ape **** over an Gogeta SSJ4 or SSJ...

Super_gogeta.png

latest

Last edited:

Would Bardock be considered a movie exclusive?

Would Bardock be considered a movie exclusive?

well he's more of a TV Special. But they are doing an Figuarts Zero of him so I guess that counts. Even though I wish it were him all battle damaged and bloody...

Back