S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well he's more of a TV Special. But they are doing an Figuarts Zero of him so I guess that counts. Even though I wish it were him all battle damaged and bloody...

Scultures, my friend. Scultures.

5nd13.jpg

Cooler would be a great release. On top of that, Meta-Cooler could serve as a SDCC Exclusive.

I don't think that would happen. There's slight design differences between Cooler and Meta-Cooler that I can't imagine Tamashii/Bluefin would look over. Although, it would be awesome ordering 2 - 3 Meta-Coolers and having them go up against Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan Vegeta. (Both of which have accurate releases from the 2nd movie!)

Just for the sake of conversation...what characters would be appropriate for a normal release and an SDCC exclusive recolor? I'm not talking about the usual manga/anime swap, I mean something along the lines of the Saiyan armor/Original Animation Vegeta where both outfits had official appearances. This is all I can think of...the belt on the SDCC recolor wouldn't be 100% accurate but I think it would work.

sideshow_zps7mir5clw.png

Honestly, as much as I enjoy looking forward to the SDCC '15 release, I'm tired of those exclusives. I believe Bardoon mentioned awhile back, I could be wrong on what exactly he said, how disappointing it is that we have to wait for SDCC Exclusives for most anime accurate figures rather than it being the actual Tamashii Web Exclusive release and I agree.

Not that I expect Tamashii to strictly cater to the Western market but we shouldn't be given anime accurate figures only as SDCC Exclusives, whose quantity production is lower and therefore making the price higher. I feel, at this point, it should be turned around where manga releases are released at Tamashii Nations conventions. (I understand that will never happen but that's just my suggestion.)

SDCC Exclusives could be a repackaging of highly sought after figures like Super Saiyan Vegeta, Trunks, and etc. Wouldn't that be a loophole in their re-issuing policy?

Another possibility is "re-releasing" Future Trunks in Manga colors with improvements. Future Trunks 2.0.

Edited: I would like to see Tamashii produce other versions of Future Trunks, or any other character for that matter, before they consider 2.0 versions. For Future Trunks, as iconic as his "first appearance" is, the only impact he had was killing Mecha Frieza. He got his ass handed to him by both time versions of the Androids. I would like Tamashii to produce a version of Future Trunks that I could use in a display of him destroying the Androids.

BAM!

latest

Are there any pictures/confirmations on how tall Future Trunks was post-Hyperbolic Time Chamber? My interpretation was that he was as tall as Goku.

THIS IS THE TRUNKS SHOULD REALEASE!*_* of course! *_*
Trunks_Determined_to_Stop_Broly.jpg

And this The Cooler should realease Too! *_* not the normal... for that i have freezer that looks same.... Next movie Freezer should be something like this Cooler too*_* So F#$&#$& S"#%# the Gold!-.- i hate. not buy that Frezer if relaese! to me The Best Villian death when Trunks finish him! that Freezer is S"#$

Cooler_render.jpg

Revival of F spoiler.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually like the new look .

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

@Snake we got shown figures from another line with goku having that look a short while back, although a darker shade and more transluscent material like the zero hair. I like this picture a lot more. In fact, I love this look, it fits the outfit very well too which I already liked.

This is brilliant Havoc:
t3CLsM1h.jpg

(Btw awesome sig Krec9! I don't know where it's from ftr but it's just a great gif-sig.)

Another spoiler image.
Spoiler Spoiler:

@Snake we got shown figures from another line with goku having that look a short while back, although a darker shade and more transluscent material like the zero hair. I like this picture a lot more. In fact, I love this look, it fits the outfit very well too which I already liked.

This is brilliant Havoc:
t3CLsM1h.jpg

(Btw awesome sig Krec9! I don't know where it's from ftr but it's just a great gif-sig.)

Thanks man its from Berserk the Skullknight .

Back