S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would share some close ups of Super Vegeta... i don't think I took any good pics this good of close ups... Really can't wait to add more Sh Figuarts and Zeros to my small DBZ collection/

11002669_10153163744959346_6453190971752935044_o.jpg

11084037_10153163744939346_4973993841054359400_o.jpg
11079504_10153163744779346_1428701445688387469_o.jpg
10459036_10153163744924346_1906146574348278074_o.jpg

why isn't Amazon shipping our android 16 pre orders?!!!
Probably not in stock yet. They just sent me an email that its delayed and asked if i wanted to cancel my preorder and get a refund. Like that's really gonna happen! Pfffff...

Anyone have pictures of the Gigantic Vegeta (SS or normal). I want to see how big it is compared to NECA 1/4 stuff.

One of the reasons why I usually never preorder stuff; the preorder for whatever reason gets cancelled or delayed like the day before it's supposed to get released. I don't understand how people get excited when a site puts up preorders for an item that won't be released 6 months or even a year from now (or when a site puts up a preorder even when the item doesn't even have an ETA). I'd rather wait for said item to be available & confirmed released than put down money on it only for them to be like "lol sorry we had it but we dunno wat happen"

n-no disrespect to those that do preorder tho o_o just sharing my thoughts mixed with personal experience/what i constantly witness

Is there any chance they're going to reissue Trunks or Vegeta like they did with Gohan? 300$ for a figure is no joke.

Unfortunately, probably not. If we get another as vegeta he will be a different version.

So im confused about how web exclusives or non web exclusives work. If anybody can help with letting me know which figuarts can be reissued and which cant that would be great.

6d907cf0225036e2384a27954cc64258.jpg

Android 16 is down in price as sold by Amazon so for those that preordered it can get the price changed.

So does anyone have this Trunks? Is it in scale with other DBZ Figuarts. I come to note that I read on some ebay listings saying there 8 inches and others saying there 4.5 so I'm confused. Hopefully it's in scale with other Figuarts.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

So im confused about how web exclusives or non web exclusives work. If anybody can help with letting me know which figuarts can be reissued and which cant that would be great.

The three to the left of SDCC Super Saiyan Goku are the non-web exclusives, which are able to be re-issued. Everything to the right of SDCC Super Saiyan Goku are web exclusives, which will not be re-issued.

(SDCC Super Saiyan Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, and Vegeta were SDCC Comic-Con Exclusives.)

sh-figuarts-dragonball-z-lineup-1080.jpg

...Why is Tamashii still making these web exclusives? I thought they only do that if the series isn't doing well?

I thought the same way crisis, than I had to pay about 20% more on 17 than I needed to because it sold out during PO time and thy had no loose stock after.

I think it's the safety thing. PO'ing is next to actually having bought it already, the most guaranteeing way you'll get on... Sooner or later.

And honestly with these, it's bordering on becoming aftermarket like at or a week after release, cause **** is selling out during PO's. A place like amazon might be an exception but not everyone buys at amazon or bbts cause of customs.

The three to the left of SDCC Super Saiyan Goku are the non-web exclusives, which are able to be re-issued. Everything to the right of SDCC Super Saiyan Goku are web exclusives, which will not be re-issued.

(SDCC Super Saiyan Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, and Vegeta were SDCC Comic-Con Exclusives.)

View attachment 174801

...Why is Tamashii still making these web exclusives? I thought they only do that if the series isn't doing well?
That's silly and stupid. They have a shot at making tons of profit if they reissue some in demand DBZ figures, but they don't want to. 😒

Back