S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection Deano, the Early Goku custom looks really good! Love the MMPR display, it's so colorful and they all look amazing together! I've been dying to get those guys, but some of the prices are through the roof currently. I know that the rangers (unlike SOOOPER exclusive DBZ) can actually be re-issued so I'm holding on to that dream :pray:

Since everyone is posting up their collection, I think I'll join the party too! Just got some re-organizing to do and hopefully I'll post my modest collection sometime today :)

Well, heres my collection as its being put back together, used the rewire job to put all my cabinets together to give more space to the Pr and dbz figuarts. My other figures from both lines will be going under when I find them [emoji14]

Spoiler Spoiler:

what's up with gokai silver? he didn't appear in akibaranger, did he?

Nah thats just my misc figures [emoji14]

Thats akibared, the gouraigers (thunder rangers) and gokai silver. I do have the entire gokaiger set but im undecided if im selling them or not yet. They are currently still boxed.

Also, thanks for the compliments folks! My collection isnt as fancy as other folks like bloods and crisis, but I still enjoy posting pics! If you want truely epic displays look for theirs!

@big deano @four and twenty @prodigy1367 @touchdown syndrome,
you guys have excellent displays I have saved them & put them in my folder of DBZ display photos, and there's nothing you guys can do to stop me

FatHotei LOL nah that's not me, although it technically is if it's me from an alternate timeline :/

This is my entire DBZ collection up until now. I'm severely out of room and I want to upgrade my display to have more room horizontally so I can have more dynamic set-ups as opposed to vanilla poses. This is very much a work in progress but here it is. Putting it all in spoiler tags so to not hog up the whole thread :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hope you guys like it :monkey3

Welcome! Sometimes shots of all of thm standing there can be cool too. Gives a real feel for how many there are already. From the looks of it you started in 2013 and paid a bunch for trunks? You must be glad with the gohan rerelease coming p!

Thanks for the welcome. I know what you mean, any time anyone post pictures of their collection I have to save them all in a little folder on my portable harddrive marked ‘Dragonball Z Figurats.’ They just look so cool all together.

I actually started collecting these pretty late in the game, back in October last year. Even though this has always been one of my favourite animes I had never actually planned on getting any of these, mainly because so many had already been released and I’d watched the prices rise on a lot of these figures. I’m a bit of a completionist so the prospect of committing myself to an already pretty big toy line was a bit daunting. But I got a great new job and in celebration I finally decided to jump in feet first and I purchased a few of the more expensive figs second hand, Trunks, SDCC Piccolo and Vegeta and then I started getting the rest of the current releases. But yeah, I defiantly wouldn’t recommend that, I just happened to be in a very good financial position at the time. Definitely can't do that again with a mortgage now.

That Trunks purchase really hurt though, I think it’s probably the second highest I’ve ever played for a figure. But the box for SDCC Vegeta had been signed by the American voice actor so that was pretty cool.

Awesome set up Big Deano and prodigy1367. Can't wait to get my figs set up like that.

Seller on Ebay has been selling Trunks for about $75. shipped. Sold multiples these past 2-3 days. Not sure how it will turn out if it's not legit.

It was not legit, I purchased one last night at about 1am and then today I got an email saying they over sold and ebay did not remove it quick enough? I dont see how that happened since they were constantly being posted through out the day.

This is my entire DBZ collection up until now. I'm severely out of room and I want to upgrade my display to have more room horizontally so I can have more dynamic set-ups as opposed to vanilla poses. This is very much a work in progress but here it is. Putting it all in spoiler tags so to not hog up the whole thread :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hope you guys like it :monkey3

Holy ****. ...That's amazing. :goodpost:

Back