S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Son Gokou is going for $42 on Barnes and Noble. If you sign up for a free trial to their book club you'll get free 1-3 day shipping, which is pretty dope. In total it was $46.82.

I've been looking to buy one, and they're currently going for $75+ on Amazon. I'm just a little weary that the brown shipper box won't be included (one of those guys), but definitely not a dealbreaker.

Son Gokou is going for $42 on Barnes and Noble. If you sign up for a free trial to their book club you'll get free 1-3 day shipping, which is pretty dope. In total it was $46.82.

I've been looking to buy one, and they're currently going for $75+ on Amazon. I'm just a little weary that the brown shipper box won't be included (one of those guys), but definitely not a dealbreaker.
Is he still available not sure if I'm missing something or I'm just to late it is showing 99 now

The new Gigantic Series Freeza:

FIGURE-010870_01.jpg

LINK

lol we're dealing with savages out here.. sheesh!

Makes me happy I have a near-complete collection (SDCC goku shall be mine one day). also if i ever need to sell these it's pretty much guaranteed i will make a good profit

Any word on why Android 16 was delayed? Does it have to do with that port strike or something?

The Port Strike is done...that's the good news.

The bad news is that according to an article on CNBC.com, a port rep. stated the backlog is "epic" and that it can take up to "two months" to get back to normal.

So likely, there's a lot of Android 16's sitting on some docks in California.

Amazon "postponed" Android 16 and several other items until April 17th. I don't think that a "guaranteed" date but more just a 'safe' adjusted date until they finally get their stock in. They have been getting SOME stuff as I received my Robot Damashii Master Gundam figure from Amazon on-time.

Yeah, those not being released was actually my reason to move to figuarts. I loved the two Gokus and do still have them, but they are relics now [emoji14]

Yeah, those not being released was actually my reason to move to figuarts. I loved the two Gokus and do still have them, but they are relics now [emoji14]

Any pics, mate?

And did you do any painting + decals to them?

The SS Goku is quite unique though, since it's a scene specific from Freeza battle. 1st appearance of SS Goku.

Back