S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could've thrown at least a stand to go with 16.. damn

no, thanks. i'm good :monkey1

dcda737a-618f-424c-bc12-7b5939b1a1a1.png

Same here. I was never too fond of Android 16 as a character; i didnt hate him but i didnt like him either. Judging from these photos, I'm not too impressed, but this is after Tamashii gave us the best Broly figure ever made, that's hard to follow up on so I gotta cut them some slack lol. They could've easily skipped 16 altogether, but they didn't and I appreciate that. So I'm looking forward to adding him to my collection

and as i've said numerous times, it's too late for me. there's no backing out of S.H. Figuarts DBZ, even if they release Figuarts Pui Pui; i'm all in, till the very last stop on this epic trip, wherever that takes me. and i hope i'm not riding this out alone :monkey4

You're not riding it out alone. I'm with you all the way. I'll take the Farmer with the shotgun as a Figuart, I don't care. As long as they keep releasing new characters NOT in manga colors, they've got a permanent customer in me :lol

You know, seeing this 16, add one two finger hand and figure out something with the scouter across four heads and you've got a Nappa I'm totally down for. Don't mind it if he's downscaled, if he's as big as 16 I'll take him.

The smart thing for Tamashii to do would be to take the existing Nappa mold and simply retool some things (add armor, improve articulation). They've proved time and time again that if a mold can be re-used they will do it until it can't be done anymore *coughGokucough*

They've also explicitly said that's off the table. The prototype can be completely forgotten. They've explicitely said IF Nappa is ever released, it'll be armoured.

Not sure if this came from Wolvie as well, but we do know that for certain.

Most of his body will be different from the prototype except probably the head and parts not covered up by armor but I doubt they just chucked it. Nappa SHOULD and will be armored. A naked Nappa is a battle damaged Nappa.

They've come a long way with their large figures ever since the prototype. Just looking at how amazing Hulk is turning out gives me confidence that larger DBZ figures will come out amazing. I'm hoping if/when they do come out with Nappa, they'll do an SDCC Arlian version. Only reason I want that is so I have something to go with fugly colors Vegeta. He goes with nothing in the current line-up

^Yeah can totally imagine that, too bad you couldn't get hold of a normal vegeta. But an armoured Nappa would go very well with that vegeta definitely.

Yeah Hulk was very impressive. That's why I figured I'd pass it along here, I think the DBZ SHF Broly fans deserve a little credit for perhaps breaking a glass ceiling here.

That tweet better have some meaning to it.

Oh no, don't be mistaken my good sir, I have Scouter Vegeta. I got him back in the day for like 40 bucks. I have all of em except the manga ones cuz I find them repulsive :lol

I know Tamashii is constantly trolling us but I think that tweet actually does mean Nappa is on his way. I've had a hankering lately for some Saiyan Saga characters, especially a form of Goku with a belt and some kind of kanji. You can't have a complete DBZ line without the main character in his first outfit. Here's hoping they start filling in the gaps in the earlier sagas. I love the Buu Saga but they're still missing A LOT of characters from the beginning

I really REALLY want an ascended saiyan version of vegeta and the full power super saiyan version of trunks. The trunks should be somewhat similar to Broly right?

Super Vegeta would be awesome to have. I know the Datong Super Saiyan Vegeta is no where near the league that S.H. Figuarts Super Saiyan Vegeta is in but I feel so underwhelmed by his presence. I understand that it's the first appearance/Android Saga Super Saiyan Vegeta but I would rather have Super Vegeta.

I want an armored Trunks, but not bulked up. I want his ponytail and regular heads.

That and Majin Vegeta, but unless tamashii really dont have a clue he is pretty much guaranteed. After that I honestly think im done (after they release ultimate Gohan, Buuhan and hopefully Kid Buu...*waits for cartoon to reply*) xD

What height do you feel Cell (Games) Saga Trunks should be at? I remember him being similar to Goku's height after being in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Assuming Ultimate Gohan, Majin Vegeta and OG Goku are the only ones I'd genuinely be upset about if they're never made. No tall Trunks would also be a bummer but I'm kinda expecting that blow tbh. And then Nappa, Tien and Gotenks would be cool. Kid Buu I can think I'll buy but leave sealed until I know whether ssj3 goku ever returns, because without ssj3 goku I don't need Kid Buu.

If Rise of F has good parts for Beerus and Whis, I kinda wouldn't mind having figuarts of them.

So at the very most that's 11 releases left to buy for me... Stuff like 1st form frieza, ginyus or zarbon... I just don't it happening.

What's OG Goku? Is that Saiyan Saga Goku? I liked how you put the term "tall" with Trunks. I mentioned above that I remember him being Goku's height after the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. I would really like to see either Cell (Games) Saga Trunks or (Post Cell Saga) Future Trunks. Hell, I would really like both so I could put the latter's head with the former's body to have the design Trunks had when he defeated Imperfect Cell in his timeline. Regarding Kid Buu, I have a display set in mind between him and Super Saiyan 3 Goku but I also have one with him and Vegeta. I feel the episode "Minute of Desperation" is under rated for Vegeta. It's one of my favorite Vegeta moments.

Also, which version of Zarbon? Monster or controlled form?

SS2 Goku & Majin Vegeta.

I agree with this, make majin vegeta and add gokus ss2 hair/head

How do you envision Majin Vegeta? I mentioned above that I felt underwhelmed by Android Saga Super Saiyan Vegeta. I'm not sure if that's because I relate the appearance to his power level or just because I felt Tamashii could have done a lot better job with the sculpting. Facial sculpting the most but slightly body sculpting, as well. I do, however, feel that the body is absolutely perfect for a base form Vegeta.

Super Saiyan 2 Goku head would be really nice to see. I imagine it would have the striations that the Buu Saga artistic style really focused on but I'm wondering if that's going to make the hair mold for Super Saiyan Goku look outdated. In terms of Saga.

I would like a ssj2 Goku too, but with mystic Gohan nearby... (we will, but no soon).

Head or full body? If full body, any changes? I think it would make more sense to include the head with Majin Vegeta but I can see Tamashii releasing another Goku release.

View attachment 169255
This is the trunks I want!

I like that look. That's when he came out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. I remember watching that for the first time and being like "Dayum! That's Vegeta's son."

I know it's a long shot. But I wish would make a janemba figure. With sword and everything.

I've seen that answer quite a few times. For such a minor villain, he's extremely popular. I really enjoyed his design and I liked the fight he had with Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Vegeta, and Gogeta but I'm honestly surprised how popular he is.

I'd love to see Tapion.

I would too! He's one of my top movie characters wish list. I think Tamashii could knock that design out of the park.

and as i've said numerous times, it's too late for me. there's no backing out of S.H. Figuarts DBZ, even if they release Figuarts Pui Pui; i'm all in, till the very last stop on this epic trip, wherever that takes me. and i hope i'm not riding this out alone :monkey4

You will choose, damn it! :gah:

I'm in the same boat but Super Saiyan 4 Goku shocked the hell out of me. I honestly believe my excitement when I first witnessed the picture is incomparable to any other future release. That doesn't mean I'm not excited for future releases but just not clearly as much.

SSJ4 Gogeta. For baddies I'll take Super Janemba but that's just a pipe dream

I honestly believe Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is a shoe-in if Super Saiyan 4 Goku sells well. Another Janemba fan. It's crazy! (Crazy cool.)

Head or full body? If full body, any changes? I think it would make more sense to include the head with Majin Vegeta but I can see Tamashii releasing another Goku release.

Bandai will release a full body 100% sure. Maybe with patches on knees (like Krillin) and maybe some new effects. Common sense and Bandai are not friends :lol

You know, seeing this 16, add one two finger hand and figure out something with the scouter across four heads and you've got a Nappa I'm totally down for. Don't mind it if he's downscaled, if he's as big as 16 I'll take him.

To me, Nappa has to be at least 8 inches tall. That still puts him an inch and a half below Broly. I'd like to see him come with at least 4 heads, a couple tails (like scouter vegeta) and of course the obligatory set of hands. Also, the exploding ground effect (and/or a consuming energy effect) would be stellar for his finger beam attack. Freeza came with that rock, so I hope more ground fx aren't ruled out in the future.

SSJ2 Goku would be sooo easy for them. Re-use the Goku body (yet again) give striated SSJ2 hair, some new faces, and a halo. Time that release close to Majin Vegeta and they're raking in the dough

Bandai will release a full body 100% sure. Maybe with patches on knees (like Krillin) and maybe some new effects. Common sense and Bandai are not friends :lol

I feel the legs on Goku are outdated. It works for Piccolo and Cell Saga Gohan because it's purple but the color on Goku makes the knee stand out the most. I was very impressed with Broly's knees.

SSJ2 Goku would be sooo easy for them. Re-use the Goku body (yet again) give striated SSJ2 hair, some new faces, and a halo. Time that release close to Majin Vegeta and they're raking in the dough

I would like a Super Saiyan 2 Goku head but I would rather have it when Tamashii can produce more faces for regular Super Saiyan Goku as well. Otherwise I'd be upset knowing that we'll more than likely never have any more faces for the character in that transformation.

Back