S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting pictures from Titus over on Saint Seiya Friends...

PfBWyTB9.jpg
JDTuGSOG.jpg
lGUqJdn8.jpg

Wowee!!! 16 looks pretty darn good to me. I don't think there is any variation between those two pictures, aside from the positioning of the abdomen. As much as I hated BOG, I have to admit that Beerus looks totally badass. I might just have to pick him up too...

Wowee!!! 16 looks pretty darn good to me. I don't think there is any variation between those two pictures, aside from the positioning of the abdomen. As much as I hated BOG, I have to admit that Beerus looks totally badass. I might just have to pick him up too...

What Beerus figure is that?

If anybody's interested on what the Trunks Xenoverse exclusive looked like, I believe this is it on the left...

rR9Mt6de.jpg

Also, there's some speculation that Bluefin will reveal something big at SDCC this year for S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z. It seems somebody received inside information but again just speculation.

Dang...the anime Trunks Masterstars Piece looks AWESOME. I'm mostly a fan of the Manga colors, but Trunks is the massive exception to that. I prefer his anime colors.

If anybody's interested on what the Trunks Xenoverse exclusive looked like, I believe this is it on the left...

View attachment 169535

Also, there's some speculation that Bluefin will reveal something big at SDCC this year for S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z. It seems somebody received inside information but again just speculation.

oh god, more hype :panic: :panic:

Nappa's big. It's Nappa. Please let it be Nappa :pray:

they said "its over 8000" on twitter... Im thinking nappa as well

well you wanted a taller 16, there you have it

Yup. That's the "barbell" joint that they have on a few of their figures. Basically extends parts of the character so you can better pose those areas. I believe Broly had it on his mid-torso, Goku has it at his waist (the sash helps hide it), etc.

That Trunks just got me interested in the MSP line. Anyone know if they're 1/8 scale? I've been looking far and wide for a decent 1/8 scale DBZ line but it's almost impossible to find since there's so much merch

The SDCC has to be tailored to the 'Murica so I doubt we'll ever see manga versions. Their trend is anime repaints but this year I really don't see anyone that really NEEDS a true anime repaint. Sure you can say maybe SSJ3 or Cell but imo they're already considered anime accurate. I woudn't mind if they stopped with the manga colors all together from now on. The anime colors are so much more vibrant and iconic

The SDCC has to be tailored to the 'Murica so I doubt we'll ever see manga versions. Their trend is anime repaints but this year I really don't see anyone that really NEEDS a true anime repaint. Sure you can say maybe SSJ3 or Cell but imo they're already considered anime accurate. I woudn't mind if they stopped with the manga colors all together from now on. The anime colors are so much more vibrant and iconic

Krillin needs it

Nappa's big. It's Nappa. Please let it be Nappa :pray:
I'm seriously not ditching the possibility Nappa is going to be the sdcc ex. I'm not saying I want that, but I think there's a genuine chance for it. I think Nappa hasn't got any traction in asia at all. If he's made, it'll be because of the west. 1. because of our focus on the anime 2. because of the meme and 3. because of Nappa's TFS popularity.

I'm not saying I'd bet on it, but I think it's a pretty real possibility.
this year's SDCC exclusive might as well be manga colored Trunks

Lol, right, because there are so many manga fans in the US.:lol

Krillin needs it

Just his eyes really, besides that he's fine. I know Tamashii is lazy but that would be the laziest repaint they could possibly do.

Cell could be brighter green I guess and SSJ3 Goku could have a more polished repaint but I feel that any of those are just grasping at straws. I think they've exhausted all true anime repaints at this point in the line.

Exactly, to hell with the manga. If they were TRUE manga repaints, they'd be black and white (god no). I want new characters or battle damaged variants as exclusives, I'm tired of repaints. The more characters they release the better!

Why wouldn't there be? Sure it's not as uber popular as it is in Japan, but that doesn't mean us Americanos automatically shun manga altogether. I know dozens of comic shops that have a healthy manga selection in my town alone

Back