S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also Figuarts Avengers. I show them mostly because the Hulk is another large scale figure! + it's always interesting for figuarts collecters so see how Tamashii is doing real life face sculpts. They seem better than figma to me.
SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron.jpg

Balls of Steel, I want DCCU figuarts.

Yeah the Figma Avengers line was a pretty big disappointment to me. I only own Thor, since I forgot to cancel my PO while Iron Man is all right but Cap and Thor are meh at best. I think Figuarts will do better since they've done all right with Injustice and their Iron Man lines. Figma hasn't even bothered to try with Hulk, but Figuarts should do fine after Broly.

The head is good, the face, not so much. I have the legit Trunks and his faces fit so it looks alot better, but the one that comes with it is obviously a copy.

As for the Vegeta post, thats probably the first indication of a datong rerelease.

The head is good, the face, not so much. I have the legit Trunks and his faces fit so it looks alot better, but the one that comes with it is obviously a copy.

As for the Vegeta post, thats probably the first indication of a datong rerelease.

Not Datong, the whole site sells figuarts for crazzzzzy cheap. Even Trunks and Cell. I can't tell if it's legitimate or not. They sell Datong too.

$ 26.18 Sale Bandai Tamashii Nations Perfect Cell S.H. Figuarts Dragon Ball Z

Cell for $26??

$ 4.19 Sale Bandai Tamashii Nations Super Saiyan Son Goku Dragonball Z S.H. Figuarts Action Figure

$4.19 for ssj Goku?? It doesn't feel right.

Not Datong, the whole site sells figuarts for crazzzzzy cheap. Even Trunks and Cell. I can't tell if it's legitimate or not. They sell Datong too.

$ 4.19 Sale Bandai Tamashii Nations Super Saiyan Son Goku Dragonball Z S.H. Figuarts Action Figure

$4.19 for ssj Goku?? It doesn't feel right.
I would steer clear then tbh. Those deals are far too good to be true. Even Mandarake doesnt put them up at such cheap prices, and they are the cheapest place you will find apart from the rare ebay deal

On the site's main page: At Aquaria KLCC we take the word family seriously and because we love our family we are providing a family discount for family of four to experience this great deal.

That doesn't help.

Also, this is the site's main page: Coffeetables

It's onslowparktennisclub.com/coffeetablediscount2015t.....

But if you click the banner you'll be redirected to a completely unrelated tennis club in Washington state.

It's definitely weird.

EDIT: I googled Aquaria KLCC and got this: The Aquaria KLCC is an oceanarium located beneath Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre within Kuala Lumpur City Centre in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Also Figuarts Avengers. I show them mostly because the Hulk is another large scale figure! + it's always interesting for figuarts collecters so see how Tamashii is doing real life face sculpts. They seem better than figma to me.
SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron.jpg

Balls of Steel, I want DCCU figuarts.

Damn, I would kill for DC Figuarts like that. Maybe after the DCCU picks up steam! Either way, it is cool to see them do more big characters after Broly!

Yeah the Figma Avengers line was a pretty big disappointment to me. I only own Thor, since I forgot to cancel my PO while Iron Man is all right but Cap and Thor are meh at best. I think Figuarts will do better since they've done all right with Injustice and their Iron Man lines. Figma hasn't even bothered to try with Hulk, but Figuarts should do fine after Broly.

Agreed.

Then again, Figma doesn't have much experience making figures based on real-life characters. Their Avengers stuff looked cartoon-ish at its best but what do you expect from a company whose experience is mostly anime girls? Not to say that Figma COULDN'T do it. They just don't have the experience...

Figuarts (and Bandai) DOES have that experience and while these figures do have a subtle anime-ish look (mostly thanks to Cap's clean cut uniform design), they are MILES better than Figma's attempt.

Looking forward to these!

Agreed.

Then again, Figma doesn't have much experience making figures based on real-life characters. Their Avengers stuff looked cartoon-ish at its best but what do you expect from a company whose experience is mostly anime girls? Not to say that Figma COULDN'T do it. They just don't have the experience...

Figuarts (and Bandai) DOES have that experience and while these figures do have a subtle anime-ish look (mostly thanks to Cap's clean cut uniform design), they are MILES better than Figma's attempt.

Looking forward to these!
See, I could live with the likeness issues, but then you realize how much these things aren't worth their huge price tags, of nearly $60. Lack of accessories including no alternate faces, not the best sculpts, some issues like Thor's cape...and so on. Their Iron Man is pretty great looking though, but I do prefer Bandai's versions (I finally have the Mark VI on the way though, woot! :yess: ) for slightly more accessories, and the crazy poses I've seen them do. It is worth noting that their Figma Spider-Man missed the mark by a bit as well.

MF has mostly done anime girls indeed, with fewer males done from either animes or games, which were still solid, but people usually note that something wasn't right with most of them at times.

And yeah, the Figuarts Avengers likely will do better overall. I doubt we'll pay huge prices, at least, outside of Hulk who should be justifiable due to his larger size like Broly.

Forgot to respond but very nice Diegohdm! Funny with that cute dragon. Why do you have sdcc gohan but not sdcc piccolo btw?

@Blood I know what I'd do with that. "God I love therapy."

@MrCateater Yeah hope so too, they already have a DC licence too so I hope for the best.

Why 8000? Because it's nearing completion? Is Nappa almost ready to go out and be a pokemon master!?

Back