S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo i found this on ebay. I'm guessing the new bootleg goku. What you guys think...

b4ad94e2041f96f20c556de74ab1ed0c.jpg

3e527ff457883eb623ac3eb3e20e2d05.jpg

Dafaq?

That is a bootleg btw, look at the hips, same idiocy as with ssj3 bootleg. This isnt datong, they dont churn out figures this quick.

That is a bootleg btw, look at the hips, same idiocy as with ssj3 bootleg. This isnt datong, they dont churn out figures this quick.

A lot of people are gonna be unhappy, or they'll be oblivious.

Any idea how much it's going for?

EDIT: $28.50...

I havent seen him myself yet, but its obviously the same makers as ssj3, so about the same price as him, which is still cheaper than the real one, but not enough to not fool folks. Be wary from now on folks, thats two figures from the same bootleggers made to trick people with identical boxes. At least datong changes the box but these guys dont care. Any and ALL figures from now could be bootlegs, eyes peeled.

Yep what Danny said. Dont give these guys money folks, please, it only spurs them on to keep bootlegging, and as we can see, unlike datong they have no intention of differentiating between real and fake. Only get him for custom fodder, I beg you!

I havent seen him myself yet, but its obviously the same makers as ssj3, so about the same price as him, which is still cheaper than the real one, but not enough to not fool folks. Be wary from now on folks, thats two figures from the same bootleggers made to trick people with identical boxes. At least datong changes the box but these guys dont care. Any and ALL figures from now could be bootlegs, eyes peeled.

It's the obvious attempt at trickery that annoys me. They don't have a face, like Datong, they're some shadow corporation. And the quality is so noticeably low. Next to a genuine Bandai figure it would stick out like a gangrenous thumb.

I just snagged a pre-order SSJ Gohan for $22 from animeisland. Actually, I only paid $5 (20%) today, and the rest in May. Best price I've found for the rerelease.

That pic is genius. Is it 'shopped? Tien, Yamcha and the ki blasts look like paper cut-outs to me...
Also, that bootleg Goku looks awful. Definitely the same people that made the ss3 one.

Bootleg Regular Goku? This IS becoming a huge problem....

Not that I agree with it, but who ever did this, they were actually smart enough to wait and release it until the official version has been rising in price. I just hope it stops at Goku. Imagine what the hell will happen if THEY make Trunks.

That pic is genius. Is it 'shopped? Tien, Yamcha and the ki blasts look like paper cut-outs to me...
Also, that bootleg Goku looks awful. Definitely the same people that made the ss3 one.

It looks photoshopped. I feel paper cut-outs would be more obvious and it looks really clean.

There hadn't been a Datong SSJ Vegeta on eBay in months, and now there's a bunch that have gone up recently. Think a few people are anticipating a Datong rerelease? One sold this morning for $150...

There hadn't been a Datong SSJ Vegeta on eBay in months, and now there's a bunch that have gone up recently. Think a few people are anticipating a Datong rerelease? One sold this morning for $150...

What?! :horror I wouldn't even pay that much for the official S.H. Figuarts Super Saiyan Vegeta.

This Buu Saga Vegeta is pretty good...

10958980_846447015411529_1928301000374888990_n.jpg

I'm always amazed by how well his arms look when they're painted with a flesh tone. They look bigger.

Edited: I didn't even notice the World Tournament Saga Android 18. I hope Tamashii releases that version at some point. Especially with Mr. Hercule.

Back