S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, castelogil definitely does some good work. I remember when that blue goku was available. I wish I had jumped on it at the time. Maybe he'll make another one at some point.

The Vegeta is really slick, but I don't have the money for it at this moment. I'm also still hoping to see an official release for him.

I admit 1andonly has made a couple of figures that I liked, but I still wouldn't pay what he charges for them.

Say, do you know if castelogil takes commissions?

He did, but I haven't talked to him in a while so I dunno if he still does.

That Ginyu Force has been listed three times now. Somebody actually bid up to $730 but it didn't meet the reserve. Dafuq.

It's not uncommon for there to be "ghost bids." It's when the bidder, under the guise of a separate account, bids on his own item in an attempt to raise interest, so others hoping they don't lose out on it will desparately outbid which turns out to be a win-win for the seller. Though if no one outbids & the auction ends, then he can just relist the auction with no penalty, rinse, repeat, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he did for his Ginyu auction.

Yeah, some of 1andonlys customs are arguably ok, but its so blatantly obvious that he just churns most of them out for a quick profit on ebay. No thought or love goes into any of them. Its also incredibly annoying that he constantly clogs up the figure showcase website with his rubbish.

I mean, I cant custom for #### but I can still tell when a custom looks like a 5 year old made it, and he even had the nerve to get uppity when people asked him wtf was up with the Nappa! What?!

It's not uncommon for there to be "ghost bids." It's when the bidder, under the guise of a separate account, bids on his own item in an attempt to raise interest, so others hoping they don't lose out on it will desparately outbid which turns out to be a win-win for the seller. Though if no one outbids & the auction ends, then he can just relist the auction with no penalty, rinse, repeat, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he did for his Ginyu auction.

That's true but I don't know if he would have done that though because the highest bidder had a 346 buy/sell record.

Man, looking through his customs again just reminds me how I missed out on the ssj2 Goku head he made a limited amount of a while back...

Those orders are still in the process of getting completed. He recently just finished casting it and, I believe, they said they'll do more if it sells well. Especially if he already has the cast, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Yeah, some of 1andonlys customs are arguably ok, but its so blatantly obvious that he just churns most of them out for a quick profit on ebay. No thought or love goes into any of them. Its also incredibly annoying that he constantly clogs up the figure showcase website with his rubbish.

I mean, I cant custom for #### but I can still tell when a custom looks like a 5 year old made it, and he even had the nerve to get uppity when people asked him wtf was up with the Nappa! What?!

Many of his figures which are heavily sculpted are sloppy. But some with minimal bodywork (like the ones I posted) do look pretty good. The thing with most customs is the paints are too heavily applied. I know most people don't own airbrushes but as I look through all these customs it seems the things most people struggle with is the paint.

Ive only bought one custom from him on ebay when he was just starting out and it was an ssj4 gogeta and it was actually verrrryyyyy well done i was extremely impressed with it and i got it for about $110 at the time but had to let it go bc of money issues

What does B.CHINA mean on the back of the figures? I thought these were made in Japan? I'm pretty sure I have the authentic ones and not bootleg, so just wondering why it says B.CHINA.

Anybody know?

What does B.CHINA mean on the back of the figures? I thought these were made in Japan? I'm pretty sure I have the authentic ones and not bootleg, so just wondering why it says B.CHINA.

Anybody know?

They're manufactured in China, along with everything else.

They are designed in Japan and made in China, like 99.9% of the world rubbish these days :lol

The only bootlegs as of now are ssj Vegeta, who has chinese writing on his box instead of english, scouter vegeta, who has an oversized box and chinese writing again, and ssj/ssj3 Goku, who both look legit but lack the toei sticker. The last two are hard to spot but ssj3 Goku is easy to figure out; if hes less than $100 hes probably a bootleg!

Which figure do you have? I can take pics to show you the difference :)

I'm looking at my SSJ Goku and Trunks. They both have the B.China on the back. Can you confirm that you have that on the back of your figures as well? Thanks :)

C360_2015-02-05-09-02-15-272_edit0.jpgC360_2015-02-05-13-40-06-316_edit0.jpg

I got my Krillin in the mail last night! He's a beauty, and quite at home amidst my small collection.

I thought I read somewhere from Bluefin or Tamashii that they're fan made displays but I don't know if that's true otherwise those fans would know future releases before the general public. Is that possible?

I really want to know who made the Super Saiyan 4 Goku display though. I want to find out how to get that background picture that largely printed. Kinkos, maybe? I don't know.

I think the display we seen of "regular" android Vegeta was a fan made one, but other than that I think tamashii gets them made specifically for each event. I dont think they have reused any yet.

Back