S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its crazy because ppl on ebay are bidding a buck and up for datong ssvegeta. So ill just wait for it to re release. Frieda will be interesting to see how it will turn out
Is the rerelease vegeta confirmed? If so, when? I would love to get him at a retail price.

Haha oh well, one of the rules of toy collecting is if something's too good to be true then it probably is. That's common knowledge guys :lecture

meanwhile on instagram I found this that someone is making

View attachment 163573

his name is "castingcave," seems to be pretty talented

would like updates on this, that looks like it will be worth a purchase.

Im talking to casting cave as I type and will keep everyone posted on more info. As of right now, he did that as a commission and has no plans to mass produce but if I change his mind i'll let u guys know lol. He wants to see if the demand is there before moving forward

So, I've come to the conclusion that Ultimate/Mystic Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku, in regards to the Buu Saga. Goku felt that neither him and/or Vegeta could take on Super Buu, right?

It's also funny how no one even cares that Vegeta has a brother. That was a pretty big revelation at the time, but nowadays (and perhaps due to how the entire scenario involving his existence was treated), it's just like "ehh.. whatever." He's looked at more as a gag/joke than anything else, but blame Toriyama for that (which was obviously intentional, due to Toriyama's quirky sense of humor)

It was a "WTF?" moment for me when Bulma mentioned that Vegeta has a brother in Battle of Gods. I wish they had a dubbed version of that special. Isn't that where Vegeta explains about the armor, too? Well at least jokes about it being formal or something.

Its crazy because ppl on ebay are bidding a buck and up for datong ssvegeta. So ill just wait for it to re release. Frieza will be interesting to see how it will turn out

It just goes to show the popularity of a Super Saiyan version of Vegeta. I feel Tamashii either needs to announce, soon, that there will be a future Super Saiyan Vegeta figure in the near future, early 2016, or just bite the bullet and re-issue Super Saiyan Vegeta.

Definitely gonna pick up a Datong Frieza. Some guy on ebay sold his damaged Frieza for $125. I couldn't believe it went for that much. A new one goes for not much more.

A Datong Trunks bootleg would please me greatly.

Was that a Buy it Now or Bid War? Bid Wars can turn insane most of the time.

What is everybody's "pull list" for Dragon Ball Z: S.H. Figuarts/Figuarts Zero/Figuarts Zero EX/Effects/Buddies look like?

Mine's the Grey Explosion Effect, Red Explosion Effect, Android 16, Manga Super Saiyan (2) Gohan, Vegito, and Gallic Gun Vegeta.

Still contemplating about Super Saiyan 3 Goku Figuarts Zero EX.

It was a "WTF?" moment for me when Bulma mentioned that Vegeta has a brother in Battle of Gods. I wish they had a dubbed version of that special. Isn't that where Vegeta explains about the armor, too? Well at least jokes about it being formal or something.

Was that a Buy it Now or Bid War? Bid Wars can turn insane most of the time.

Not sure if you've seen Goku and Friends Return, but that's when we meet Tarble. Vegeta doesnt even care that he hasn't seen his brother in like 20 + years.
AWWWWW.jpg

Tarble's wife though...

Regarding ebay, it was a bidding war. It's like people start bidding and lose all reason.

Attachments

• vegeta-13.jpg
    vegeta-13.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 524
Im talking to casting cave as I type and will keep everyone posted on more info. As of right now, he did that as a commission and has no plans to mass produce but if I change his mind i'll let u guys know lol. He wants to see if the demand is there before moving forward

Great, thanks! Typical Tamashii, or any toy company's response, "if the demand is there then we will move forward" :lol
if he wants to determine if there's a demand, then produce a limited run of 20 or 30 and if those sell out, then he'll have his answer. I'll buy a set fo sho'

What is everybody's "pull list" for Dragon Ball Z: S.H. Figuarts/Figuarts Zero/Figuarts Zero EX/Effects/Buddies look like?

Mine's the Grey Explosion Effect, Red Explosion Effect, Android 16, Manga Super Saiyan (2) Gohan, Vegito, and Gallic Gun Vegeta.

Still contemplating about Super Saiyan 3 Goku Figuarts Zero EX.

i want these

effect-01.jpgeffect-02.jpg

Hey Ang Im gonna answer that pull question of yours after upcoming toy fair, because I hope we get a line up and maybe some scheduling dates post Vegito.

1andonly? ...No comment.

Oh yeah, definitely! I didn't go into the "potential" releases like those and the smoke and aura effects. I'll come up with a list of that later.

Hey Ang Im gonna answer that pull question of yours after upcoming toy fair, because I hope we get a line up and maybe some scheduling dates post Vegito.

Okay, cool! I'll be waiting. :lol I hope we get at least something from Toy Fair that isn't already known.

This artist does some real quality work on a lot of his customs. Many of his pieces are hybrid figures with repaint and resculpt.

His stuff would be acceptable if he charged $50-$70 per piece (even $70 is pushing it). But that's not the case, so he has a highly questionable reputation around here unfortunately.

His stuff would be acceptable if he charged $50-$70 per piece (even $70 is pushing it). But that's not the case, so he has a highly questionable reputation around here unfortunately.

Then I guess that means you're not interested in the $1300 ginyu force set he has up on ebay right now? :wink1: :lol

Speaking of the 'bay, there's a couple of interesting customs up there now.

Battle damaged Cell:
Battle Damage Cell Dragon Ball Z Custom Figuarts Scale | eBay

Majin Vegeta
Figuarts Dragonball Custom Datong Majin Vegeta | eBay

Absolutely not! But castelogil08 makes some great stuff, I would buy that Majin Vegeta if I didn't already have 1 of his. But his work is worth the money imo. his customs take up to a month to complete, while that other dude 1andonly finishes customs within a week or 2. the difference in quality is vast and it shows:

castelogil08's:
$_5.jpg
$_59.jpg

1andonly's:
$_58.jpg

I'm so god damn curious whether we're gonna get confirmation on toy fair what of these new protos is actually in line to arrive. Thusfar shown protos have always been released if they deemed them possible releases in general.

I don't hold out for any new characters.

That's a shame. I didn't check his prices.

I'm so god damn curious whether we're gonna get confirmation on toy fair what of these new protos is actually in line to arrive. Thusfar shown protos have always been released if they deemed them possible releases in general.

Does Bandai even show off Tamashii at ToyFair? I thought they usually just show off their Bandai USA stuff....

ToyFair is mainly aimed at the brick & mortar retailers like Target, Wal-Mart, Toys 'R Us, etc.

That's what kills it for everyone man. $1300 for his version of the Ginyu Force? Come on. He was asking $400 for that Nappa up there. And I think he even charges for shipping, too.

At that point it's obvious he feels his works are worth WAAAY more than the effort he puts in. Sorry, nope. Not even close.

Absolutely not! But castelogil08 makes some great stuff, I would buy that Majin Vegeta if I didn't already have 1 of his. But his work is worth the money imo. his customs take up to a month to complete, while that other dude 1andonly finishes customs within a week or 2. the difference in quality is vast and it shows:

Yeah, castelogil definitely does some good work. I remember when that blue goku was available. I wish I had jumped on it at the time. Maybe he'll make another one at some point.

The Vegeta is really slick, but I don't have the money for it at this moment. I'm also still hoping to see an official release for him.

I admit 1andonly has made a couple of figures that I liked, but I still wouldn't pay what he charges for them.

Say, do you know if castelogil takes commissions?

Does Bandai even show off Tamashii at ToyFair? I thought they usually just show off their Bandai USA stuff....

ToyFair is mainly aimed at the brick & mortar retailers like Target, Wal-Mart, Toys 'R Us, etc.

I was looking at the list of presenters the other day and didn't see them on it at all.

Of course I could have missed them.

Then I guess that means you're not interested in the $1300 ginyu force set he has up on ebay right now? :wink1: :lol

That Ginyu Force has been listed three times now. Somebody actually bid up to $730 but it didn't meet the reserve. Dafuq.

Tamashii is up to their July release schedule with no Dragon Ball Z related items in that month. It may not be complete yet, hopefully.

Yeah, they had a Dragon Ball Z display last year and there was a confirmation tweet from them, too. (Guess who asked :lol)

Toy Fair 2014 - SH Figuarts Naruto and Dragon Ball Z - The Toyark - News

Back