S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kill La Kill? Thanks! I'll have to put that on my instant queue behind Sword Online. It sounds like a fun anime. I haven't watched an anime I didn't like but I've only watched about seven.

and if you like the action and fan service i recommand you Akame ga kill!

Hm, I'll give that a try too. Thanks!

Edited: What's fan service mean? Like goofy or something?

goofy in a way yeaaaah, like seeing the protagonist's in underwear/bikini's. bewbs giggling. certain camera angles to exaggerate boobs or ass anything that pleases the perverted fans :p
dragonball had this alot with bulma

Spoiler Spoiler:

we watch it for the "plot" :monkey1

goofy in a way yeaaaah, like seeing the protagonist's in underwear/bikini's. bewbs giggling. certain camera angles to exaggerate boobs or ass anything that pleases the perverted fans :p

Spoiler Spoiler:

Z toned it down oddly enough (even though Bulma was an actual adult so it'd be more ok) but Master Roshi still showcased it. Marron and I think 18 at times. And Kill La Kill is a great anime, it's deceiving but I find it's quite similar to DBZ at times
Oh that's easy!

Sell those Play Arts Krap! ;) They probably all don't match in scale anyways! :rotfl
Hey now, not all of the Play Arts are worth selling. :thwak: the recent ones though, ugh.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Haha, oh okay. I got that feeling from watching High School of the Dead.

...That actually happened in Dragonball? Wow.

Haha, oh okay. I got that feeling from watching High School of the Dead.

...That actually happened in Dragonball? Wow.

god, the mangaka of high school of the dead pissed me off so bad. he was too busy writing hentai stuff while i was waiting months and months for the next chapter. the releases were really inconsistent. but then i heard it was going to get animated so i thought this may bring new life to the manga but now i've even heard that the anime is canceled?

I knew that about Goku. He could barely keep his pants on in GT. Bulma did that?! Vegeta wouldn't have liked that. Why the heck was everybody flashing so much in Dragonball?

Yeah, the bouncy breasteses were basically becoming a subplot in High School of the Dead. Every girl had a big pair. The older women the most though. Yeah, it was cancelled. Which I'm actually really upset about. Almost-Hentai aside, it was really good and had a great story.

because they made deals and stuff. like the scene with bulma was because some sort of deal to let roshi get to see her underwear in order to get something or W/E(cant recall what) but the night before that, goku took off her panty to see if she had a **** like him and slept on it, if i can recal right. so she didn't know her panties were off and therefore roshi got to see more than what the actual deal was. the picture where you see goku slapping her private is that scene :p

edit: im slowly remembering things so there'll be some minore updates but im sure someone here will know the finest details

What was the original price for broly when it released? And do you guys know if there will be any restock?

Watch Dragon Ball, or at least read it. Z is so much better with the knowledge of original DB.

I'll definitely give it a watch. I know it's always referenced in Z during character developments.

What was the original price for broly when it released? And do you guys know if there will be any restock?

$68, I believe. Bluefin is completely sold out.

Edited: All of his prices seem to be $80+ at the moment. So I would suggest, if you're able, to purchase it now before his prices become really ridiculous.

Watch Dragon Ball, or at least read it. Z is so much better with the knowledge of original DB.

Truth!

However, I dont see db much as fanservice, as much as comedy. Those aspects are their for a laugh (which works, it is funny).

However, in many anime there's actual overerotisicing and that's true "fnservice" as its coined. Serious shows with serious characters where woman have just ridiculously large boobs. Or gratuitous ass shots, behaviour etc.

The play arts kai dc variant line has fanservice. I'm usually not happy with it, apart from it being distracting, it's degrading. There's giving characters a stylised look that movies indulge in as well, and then there's just making something hentai without actual nudity.

But DB is comedy in this regard. It's more a parody of fanservice, than actual fanservice.

If you consider that kid goku pic fanservice, you're a pedophile to me. It's comedy and it also has character meaning. Goku grew up by himself in nature, he doesn't have a sense of decorum which is really funny ehen he enters the civilised world. It's also very innocent. He's a very pure unspoiled kid who doesn't have any bad or prrvy intentions, that's why he can ride nimbus. This is juxtaposed with bulma as a teen girl and mr roshi as a pervy old man, and it works well, it's very funny.

Also the battles in db are hardcore. The final fight between goku and piccolo is better than most z fights imo. Because it's less energy focussed, it's nastier, like the saiyan saga.

In db the superman parallel is clearly not there yet, it's inspired by the monkey king. Goku has trouble ginst many humans, and lso: krillin is a badass and yamcha is th real loser of the franchise.

Truth!

However, I dont see db much as fanservice, as much as comedy. Those aspects are their for a laugh (which works, it is funny).

However, in many anime there's actual overerotisicing and that's true "fnservice" as its coined. Serious shows with serious characters where woman have just ridiculously large boobs. Or gratuitous ass shots, behaviour etc.

The play arts kai dc variant line has fanservice. I'm usually not happy with it, apart from it being distracting, it's degrading. There's giving characters a stylised look that movies indulge in as well, and then there's just making something hentai without actual nudity.

But DB is comedy in this regard. It's more a parody of fanservice, than actual fanservice.

If you consider that kid goku pic fanservice, you're a pedophile to me. It's comedy and it also has character meaning. Goku grew up by himself in nature, he doesn't have a sense of decorum which is really funny ehen he enters the civilised world. It's also very innocent. He's a very pure unspoiled kid who doesn't have any bad or prrvy intentions, that's why he can ride nimbus. This is juxtaposed with bulma as a teen girl and mr roshi as a pervy old man, and it works well, it's very funny.

Also the battles in db are hardcore. The final fight between goku and piccolo is better than most z fights imo. Because it's less energy focussed, it's nastier, like the saiyan saga.

Lolicon_zps3dbb5750.jpg

^:lol

Ftr as I've always understood it within the term fan service is inherently the goal to turn you on. I can stand corrected if that's not true. But that's the way I've always taken it.

So with that definition, DB isn't fanservice and there's no reason from within the material to take it that way all situations of nudity are utterly comedic. Except maybe the very first time Yamcha spots Bulma under the shower.

DBZ has near zero fanservice, is Maron even from the manga anyway? Bulma has no real eliciting scenes that I can remember.

Would a sh figuarts Majin vegeta be too far fetched?

Idk I'd like that
A LOT

Also, anyone seen this? Its not posable and its kinda small but the details and paint look nice
"Bandai Shokugan Dragon Ball Styling Super Saiyan Goku" https://www.anime-prime.com/product/bandai-shokugan-dragon-ball-styling-super-saiyan-goku-dragon-ball-action-figure/

^:lol

Ftr as I've always understood it within the term fan service is inherently the goal to turn you on. I can stand corrected if that's not true. But that's the way I've always taken it.

So with that definition, DB isn't fanservice and there's no reason from within the material to take it that way all situations of nudity are utterly comedic. Except maybe the very first time Yamcha spots Bulma under the shower.

DBZ has near zero fanservice, is Maron even from the manga anyway? Bulma has no real eliciting scenes that I can remember.

as long as it's part of the plot it's no fan service.

anyhooo, i can stil take things out of context.

tumblr_mp82d1ic7n1s20ivko1_500.gif

oh yeah gurl, work dem nips... Ooh, they're bouncy bouncy aiight.

Perhaps+they+are+fiction+fabricated+by+the+horny+sick+minds+_3ccb0cfe8b0120bc5f7d6a7af590c0ce.gif

Back