S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, Trunks and Krillin use a smaller, more circular peg that makes those hands useless with any other figure. Believe me, I tried [emoji14]

Why doesn't somebody just tweet Tamashii & ask them to not forget to include the smirking face for Gohan? They've responded to their Twitter feed plenty of times in the past

hm_zps9730aadb.jpg

The only one I hope he comes with is this:

508854-gohan_large.png

If it doesnt, dont even bother releasing it tamashii :lol

Oh, I'm certain he'll have this face. They don't seem to have a problem of allowing Gohan to have a smirking face.

i wanted Great Saiyaman Gohan and i could have just bought an extra normal boku to get mystic gohan ....

The hair is different though. You would have to paint his Super Saiyan hair to get the Ultimate Gohan hair.

Hey guys peep this ooold drawing I did of Super 17 when I was in 7th grade lol

View attachment 160998

Holy crap, you drew that in 7th grade? That's impressive.

Why doesn't somebody just tweet Tamashii & ask them to not forget to include the smirking face for Gohan? They've responded to their Twitter feed plenty of times in the past

View attachment 161009

Bluefin's twitter or Tamashii's twitter?

Does Bandai/Tamashii have an actual English twitter?

Nevermind! Looks like you popped that image in there at the last second! :lol

How should I word it?

Edited: I sent them a tweet with the picture.

Everybody do it! One of us is bound to get an answer, right?

Also be sure to tweet constant pics of SSJ Vegeta, Trunks and SSJ3 Goku demanding a re-release. ;)

I would, but I don't have Twitter. :)

eh, scale changes aren't really a problem for Square, it's just what they do. Plus Deathstroke would probably be taller than Catwoman. Really the only issue I have is AO Joker and AO Robin being taller than AO Batman, that makes no sense.

Eh, I was talking about what was a problem for ME. The scale is absolutely in combinable, Slade is not bigger than Batman, or noticeably. The Deathstroke scale flatout clearly a different scale from the city line. Also, I don't like 10" scale anyway, 9"s my limit. But making the Origins figures so noticeably out of scale with the city ones pissed me off.

@Crisis YOUNG gohan? Okay that DEFINITELY implies timeline busyness.

Also be sure to tweet constant pics of SSJ Vegeta, Trunks and SSJ3 Goku demanding a re-release. ;)

I would, but I don't have Twitter. :)

Never too late to join. :lol

I don't want to constant tweet them. They've answered some of my questions before and I don't want to lose that. ...I'll do that on Facebook though, ha.

i wanted Great Saiyaman Gohan and i could have just bought an extra normal boku to get mystic gohan ....

This. Great Saiyanman is the only character on the original sdcc poll from years ago that was never actually created. It's dissappinting. They could make a saiyaman that could do some pretty fun poses. It would be a change from the powering up and energy blsst poses we have an abundance of...

Unless Dabura is released, I would rather have the Great Saiyaman be the last S.H. Figuarts version of Gohan.

@Crisis YOUNG gohan? Okay that DEFINITELY implies timeline busyness.

I guess it's also possible that this movie is just gonna be non-canon like all the others [except for BoG], which would explain why, so far, nothing really makes sense. Otherwise if it is canon, then it would have to take place 3 years after BoG since Beerus & Whis will be involved (and Whis ordered Beerus to "take a nap" for 3 years at the end of BoG)

But as we all know by now Toriyama just likes to make this stuff up as he goes along, so who knows what's gonna happen

Hasnt Toriyama already confirmed that its set 3 years later and is canon? The fact that Beerus and Whis are involved heavily implies it at the very least.

I'd chalk the "young" issue to being a mistranslation or something, maybe young adult? We seen in the trailer when he goes ssj (wtf) that his hair goes back to Buu saga hair. Isnt it already confirmed he is a teacher in the film?

This. Great Saiyanman is the only character on the original sdcc poll from years ago that was never actually created. It's dissappinting. They could make a saiyaman that could do some pretty fun poses. It would be a change from the powering up and energy blsst poses we have an abundance of...
You know that last comment makes no sense, right? This is dragonball man, you cant NOT have them in fighting/energy blast poses :lol

I guess it's also possible that this movie is just gonna be non-canon like all the others [except for BoG], which would explain why, so far, nothing really makes sense. Otherwise if it is canon, then it would have to take place 3 years after BoG since Beerus & Whis will be involved (and Whis ordered Beerus to "take a nap" for 3 years at the end of BoG)

But as we all know by now Toriyama just likes to make this stuff up as he goes along, so who knows what's gonna happen

The new movie, and even Battle of Gods, will always be "What if?" territory to me.

The hair is different though. You would have to paint his Super Saiyan hair to get the Ultimate Gohan hair.

no because he would come with a SSJ head and a normal head and a helmet . So we could have just got the normal head and put it on normal gokus body .

no because he would come with a SSJ head and a normal head and a helmet . So we could have just got the normal head and put it on normal gokus body .

His normal hair, most of the time, appeared like this...

hqdefault.jpg

latest

Then once he turned Super Saiyan, it appeared like this...

Gohan%206.jpg

I'm going to meet up someone to buy broly tomorrow. Is there a bootleg broly I need to watch out for? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Back