S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Wolvie, you must know how Pharrell feels now :clap

By the way, my updated display I've been teasing for several months is very near completion... I am still coming for your crown, blood :viking

I apologize if this was already asked but what would everybody's 3 - 5, or more if you have them, "Never going to happen" characters be for S.H. Figuarts? (Meaning Tamashii will more than likely never make them into S.H. Figuarts.)

So far, I have;
Supreme Kai
Tapion
GT Kid Goku when he's in mid-transformation between normal and Oozaru. The face is so ****ing awesome. I'll try and get a picture if nobody knows what I mean.

Good question, I have a couple, including some that have been mentioned already.

In no particular order:

Badman Vegeta
Buff Master Roshi
Gohan Unbound
Future Gohan (no arm!)
Bojack
Mr. Satan (No I'm not kidding, I would totally buy this)
Videl (World Tournament)
Supreme Kai
Pan
Recoome
Lord Slug
Chi Chi (As she appeared in the World Tournament in Dragonball)

There would be others, but they aren't coming to mind. I'd also probably include Blue Gi Gohan, since I don't think that look is going to happen at this point. Which is a shame, because I'd love to pose him with Broly.

Also, firmly in the "absolutely impossible" category, I'd go for "concepts" of character forms that never appeared in the series. Things like SS3 Vegeta, or SS4 Gohan.

I expect some of you are shaking your heads at me at this point.:lol

Ginyu force, cui, zarbon, dodoria, nail, first form frieza with his chair thing, and all of friezas other forms lol
Also android 19 and gero, first form cell and 2nd, tien n yamcha, hercule
Majin vegeta, dabura, kid buu, fat buu, ( leavin out super buu bc we dunno whats goin on with the buu fig we have seen) goten trunks and gotenks
These figures...nee to be made n i will be good...oh an nappa cant forget nappa...an radditz jus for good measure lol

Glad you're enjoying them. :)
I sure am, thanks a ton brotha!!

By the way, my updated display I've been teasing for several months is very near completion... I am still coming for your crown, blood :viking
Lmao!!! for real bro, this is the most excited i've felt about collecting in a while............n stop teasing man show us

do i have to remind you of this?

You can't beat framed Nappa crisis, no matter how many customs you buy up.:lol

giphy.gif

Good question, I have a couple, including some that have been mentioned already.

In no particular order:

Badman Vegeta
Buff Master Roshi
Gohan Unbound
Future Gohan (no arm!)
Bojack
Mr. Satan (No I'm not kidding, I would totally buy this)
Videl (World Tournament)
Supreme Kai
Pan
Recoome
Lord Slug
Chi Chi (As she appeared in the World Tournament in Dragonball)

There would be others, but they aren't coming to mind. I'd also probably include Blue Gi Gohan, since I don't think that look is going to happen at this point. Which is a shame, because I'd love to pose him with Broly.

Also, firmly in the "absolutely impossible" category, I'd go for "concepts" of character forms that never appeared in the series. Things like SS3 Vegeta, or SS4 Gohan.

I expect some of you are shaking your heads at me at this point.:lol

Great list! I'm hoping Tamashii will put a focus on the movie characters in the future once we get a strong foundation for each Saga. Also, I'm hoping Pan would be part of Tamashii's GT focus.

Gohan's a popular character. I'm sure Tamashii will want to produce a Gohan every couple of years. Maybe some day we'll get the Blue Gi Gohan.

I believe it was crisis who was talking about some fan made characters. Like Tamashii said, if we keep buying, they'll continue to make them.

I kinda want a Goten and Chibi Trunks figure

We'll get them. I imagine either them or Gotenks in 2016.

Ginyu force, cui, zarbon, dodoria, nail, first form frieza with his chair thing, and all of friezas other forms lol
Also android 19 and gero, first form cell and 2nd, tien n yamcha, hercule
Majin vegeta, dabura, kid buu, fat buu, ( leavin out super buu bc we dunno whats goin on with the buu fig we have seen) goten trunks and gotenks
These figures...nee to be made n i will be good...oh an nappa cant forget nappa...an radditz jus for good measure lol

A lot of your choices seem to be highly likely candidates. I believe Bluefin/Tamashii has interest in the first forms of Frieza and Cell. Captain Ginyu, too. I wonder if he'll open up the other Ginyu Force characters.

Fantastic display, wolvie! How did you put together Goku in the back with the halo and the wings? That looks so ****ing awesome.

got scouter vegeta,final form frieza,android 17 for sale hit me up with pm if interested.rather sell to members then evilbay

Last edited:
Hi, guys! im new to this whole collectibles in fact i dont have any but i am a huge fan of DBZ. I really want to start collecting DBZ figuarts and it seems im pretty late now that their price tag are threw the roof! I wanted to know if you guys have any suggestions on where to buy them and which ones to start off with as i start collecting. I would appreciate it a lot.

Hi, guys! im new to this whole collectibles in fact i dont have any but i am a huge fan of DBZ. I really want to start collecting DBZ figuarts and it seems im pretty late now that their price tag are threw the roof! I wanted to know if you guys have any suggestions on where to buy them and which ones to start off with as i start collecting. I would appreciate it a lot.

Start with Normal Goku. His price has been going up lately. I shop at Toyz in the Box, Amazon, and eBay.

Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan Gohan are being reissued so those should be your last priorities.

Edited: If you have a tight budget, there is a company called Datong that produces bootlegs. I believe they're in development of Final Form Frieza and, they've released him before so I suppose it would be considered a re-issue, Super Saiyan Vegeta.

Okay thank you do you know if they will reissue vegeta thats my fav. Dbz character but his price is ridiculous

Okay thank you do you know if they will reissue vegeta thats my fav. Dbz character but his price is ridiculous

Tamashii doesn't re-issue these figures other than Manga Piccolo, Manga Super Saiyan Goku, and Manga Super Saiyan Gohan. If you want the official ones, you'll have to pay some hefty prices.

Edited: Datong has produced a Scouter Vegeta, too. I'm not sure if they're going back to him, it's more of a possibility than Tamashii.

Datong would be the knock-offs right? Where would you go to buy the datong vegeta.

Yeah. Make sure you look at the differences before you purchase it though. It's no where near the quality of the original S.H. Figuarts. It just depends what you're willing to spend.

Datong Scouter Vegeta...

Datong Scouter Vegeta | Ageless Geeks

Datong Super Saiyan Vegeta will come out in either May or April, I believe.

Unscrew them, take the pieces, and screw them together to form one...

View attachment 160111

You'll have to unscrew either the bottom peg or the top peg to fit your desired length. I use the above for Broly.
Jep, I do this all the time.
I apologize if this was already asked but what would everybody's 3 - 5, or more if you have them, "Never going to happen" characters be for S.H. Figuarts? (Meaning Tamashii will more than likely never make them into S.H. Figuarts.)
Hmmmm

Honestly my picks here are battle damaged characters in general. I don't think they'll ever do those but I'd got nuts over the figuarts ssj goku in articulated form. Or a barechested kaioken goku. I've always wanted a battle damaged piccolo and vegeta too.

It's such a staple of the series to have them all beaten up, and also buffed up, I miss that, I'm getting tired of everyone looking perfect as if they just had a nice bath. But I just don't see it happening, they'll delegate that to the zero line.

I just don't have this craving for minor characters, they're not worth the money to me.

got a amazing x 1000 hook up from my buddy fellow forum member science friction for cell,freeza and scouter vegeta. N by amazing I mean cost! Now that's a friend right there, can't thank him enough for this. Now I just need ss3 and I'm caught up, but might combine reg ss goku with KO. We'll see
Hey thats awesome man, congrats! Kudos Sci-fri! Were they doubles or are you shaving?
do i have to remind you of this?

giphy.gif
lmfao
Here's an update on the shelf guys :)
Looks awesome man, I gotta say, Broly's such a great centre for group displays. That's such a cool benefit of big characters, they're semi-dioramas too.

Back