S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my bootleg ssj3 goku.head and hair is really good and the effect pieces are awesome.I will post up a video review of it soon.

For those of you that have the ss3 bootleg, can you confirm if the hair is the same as the JacksDo SS3 head?

16_zps6d48b8df.jpg

If I use the food grade wax to fix SS Gokus arms will I be able to pose him whenever I like or once I get him in 1 position I'm stuck lol

If I use the food grade wax to fix SS Gokus arms will I be able to pose him whenever I like or once I get him in 1 position I'm stuck lol

The wax isn't that sturdy it's good for taking photos and stuff, but some people use blue sticky tack, that might be a better solution but I personally haven't tried it yet so I don't know if it damages paint or what not

I always hear people mention future polish as something to use to fix/ tighten up loose joints

Last edited:
happy i found a broly at my local comicbook shop!!! will set up my dbz shelf for you guys later. i cant take a look at my jakks figures the same anymore :-/

For those of you that have the ss3 bootleg, can you confirm if the hair is the same as the JacksDo SS3 head?

View attachment 157610

It seems the bootleg hair is almost identical to the official S.H. Figuarts Super Saiyan 3 Goku release.

You shouldn't need wax. Warm up the figure, push the shoulder further in, and do the same with the bicep. I believe the problem is that the peg is too short to completely fit into the socket and you'll need to use force. It worked with mine.

That is pretty sick. If Tamashii were to make only 1 exclusive battle-damaged character then it'd have to be Goku

Wow, thats about as close to a proper battle damaged Goku as we will get until an official one is a reality!

They even managed to keep all articulation, even the shoulders which are hard to replicate.

hey guys here is my quick review on the bootleg ssj goku 3

And here is a few pics with the effect parts and bootleg head on the authentic ssj figuarts body.and a group shot.hope you guys enjoy the video and make sure to thumbs up it:)

Attachments

• 20150110_205055.jpg
    20150110_205055.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 253
  • 20150110_205108.jpg
    20150110_205108.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 253
  • group.jpg
    group.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 254
Good review, very insightful. It's a shame these datong bootlegs seem to be dropping in quality with each new release, oh well.

I'm still waiting for someone to create a badass-looking Raditz custom already. All the "ingredients" are cheaply available already!

does the effect really need to go between his legs or can it be placed differently?
(sorry if this was mentioned in the vid, but i cant watch it atm cause of slow ass internet)

Good review, chieftortuga. Would you mind revealing the seller you bought from? I think I would rather get a box like that rather than the bootleg box. I feel that's TOO similar to the original one.

It's cool that you took the head off. I know you can't do that with the official Super Saiyan 3 Goku S.H. Figuarts so I'm not surprised that it actually broke off.

Good review, very insightful. It's a shame these datong bootlegs seem to be dropping in quality with each new release, oh well.

I'm still waiting for someone to create a badass-looking Raditz custom already. All the "ingredients" are cheaply available already!

Has Datong stated that this product is theirs?

Back