S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kicking myself in the back for just getting into this line. I've been following this thread for s few months but I want to join the community. I have Goku, Piccolo, A18, A17, Krillin and just got Broly in today. Just got SS Goku in last week from Toy Japan USA via Amazon and the arms will NOT stay on. Torn between sending it back and waiting on the re issue or just trying to work it out

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420869344.538765.jpg so supposedly this is made by jacksdo. can anyone confirm whether or not this is mass produced or a very well done custom? does anyone kno where i can find it?

Sorry for some reason it won't let me post the rest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    668 KB · Views: 229
Spoiler Spoiler:

guys, seriously. we (actually i) need a nappa sdcc ex in pokemon trainer outfit :panic

Kicking myself in the back for just getting into this line. I've been following this thread for s few months but I want to join the community. I have Goku, Piccolo, A18, A17, Krillin and just got Broly in today. Just got SS Goku in last week from Toy Japan USA via Amazon and the arms will NOT stay on. Torn between sending it back and waiting on the re issue or just trying to work it out

mine's arm fall off too, hence if you noticed in my pics his arm was off 'cause it fell during posing and i didn't felt like re-attaching it :lol
idk, if the first wave has this isue though. big Deano can you confirm this?

did you glue the effects on his feet or used double sided tape? 0o

Spoiler Spoiler:

guys, seriously. we (actually i) need a nappa sdcc ex in pokemon trainer outfit :panic

mine's arm fall off too, hence if you noticed in my pics his arm was off 'cause it fell during posing and i didn't felt like re-attaching it :lol
idk, if the first wave has this isue though. big Deano can you confirm this?

did you glue the effects on his feet or used double sided tape? 0o

Just a little bit of food grade wax, the kind u find wrapped around some cheeses wipes right off and doesn't damage the figure or paint in any way

I've never been a big fan of Broly but I saw him at an anime shop for $60 and couldn't resist. Awesome figure!

Fantastic pictures, Butcher!

Got my brolys today, wow just WOW what a figure, got two cuz I want NAPPA, I know there's not a lot nappa fans on here, but I really hope he gets made judging by broly being sold out at a bunch of places I'm guessing his sales did well, please tamashii if u read these forums, make nappa happen, people are willing to pay a bit more fore the bigger figures:)

I think there's only a few people who DON'T want Nappa. Yeah, Tamashii/Bluefin has already moved on after Broly's pre-orders sold out and bringing bigger characters back on the table. It'd be difficult to think they don't realize Nappa is the most demanded after Broly.

Is it the shoulder/bicep peg? That's a common problem with the reissues that can easily be fixed.

ooh im really digging that last pic!

lets check if he has a tail...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Its definitely made by Jacksdo, though thats as much as I know about it. A member on here got the tournament stage from them, but I cant remember who it was, sorry!

Yea its right at the bicep and I was so excited when I got him and literally right out the box his right arm fell off :pfft: then after trying to pose him, his left arm fell off :gah:. I was so bummed out because I must of got one of the last ones so they couldn't exchange but they did offer a refund. Through research I saw that this was a fairly common issue but most people were getting one arm or the other. I must of been lucky :panic:

Lol, go try and find a rightly sized Pokeball prop! And then off to catch chaotzus.

Dude awesome!

Loool yay Woody Broly pictures!:lol

Also, I couldn't not post this when I saw it.:lol

i cant find any :monkey2
awesome drums though

Spoiler Spoiler:

If you're looking for a good deal on SSJ Goku Re-issue in JUNE, MHToyShop.com has him for $22.99

Very reliable shop, they're kind of small so they don't get large stock but they pack EXTREMELY well (items in bubble wrap AND foam peanuts). I recommend them as I bought Broly and some other items from them.

Back