S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm downsizing a bit and want to get rid of some of my figures. I am thinking of selling my Trunks (like new condition) and a separate lot of lesser value figures (Piccolo, Krillin, Normal Goku, SS Goku and i'll throw in a Tamashii brown impact effect).

Was thinking about $290 USD obo + shipping for Trunks and $180 USD obo for the rest. What do you guys think?

almost $300 for Trunks? yikes...

I know it's a highly sought-after figure but i just remember when I first purchased him for around $80 or so, thinking THAT was expensive :lol

My bootleg SSJ3 Goku came today. I guess I am happy with it for $35. Please see the pics below.. I am in a rush but I want to put these up for you guys. I erased his black shirt with nail polish remover and made the joints more stiff with clear nail polish. One of the hand pegs came broke, some paint issues and I am missing a front hair piece for the other included face. The pose needs work and I believe the energy aura is on wrong but I don't have time to fix it till tomorrow.

ETRsglr.jpg

uMgAScz.jpg

SLycSOq.jpg

fEEyxPF.jpg

KgeEpkc.jpg

CLrsiYZ.jpg

I've seen damaged Trunks go for around $200. I don't know, for what I paid for him, i'd have to get at least $250 back.

hmmm...hmm...still not sure about it.

I asked an eBay seller (goodcommander) who made this Goku, I was told it was made by Datong...is there anything on the box to confirm that?

I've seen damaged Trunks go for around $200. I don't know, for what I paid for him, i'd have to get at least $250 back.

One auction just ended Wednesday on eBay for $255. Used and in excellent condition.

Your other lot sounds like a great price!

hmmm...hmm...still not sure about it.

I asked an eBay seller (goodcommander) who made this Goku, I was told it was made by Datong...is there anything on the box to confirm that?

Datong doesn't usually use English for the name and I don't see their, what I presume to be, logo over the Bandai logo.

Thats definitely not datong, its not in their style. Possibly the same company trying to fob off fake ssj Gokus. Just be sure to flip the shoulder pieces and flip the waist piece as its back to front.

Also, think long and hard before selling 20. Once you sell up in this line it will only get more difficult to catch back up.

Thats definitely not datong, its not in their style. Possibly the same company trying to fob off fake ssj Gokus. Just be sure to flip the shoulder pieces and flip the waist piece as its back to front.

Also, think long and hard before selling 20. Once you sell up in this line it will only get more difficult to catch back up.

Honestly, I feel Datong would've done a slightly better job than this crew!

Or it's a complete rush job by Datong...

I find it interesting that there's absolutely no logo or symbol of any company. Datong has their own logo/symbol and so does XC. Isn't Jacksdo part of the same company as Datong?

Does Tamashii do anything special at Toy Fair or is it just a display of their product with no real announcements?

Got my brolys today, wow just WOW what a figure, got two cuz I want NAPPA, I know there's not a lot nappa fans on here, but I really hope he gets made judging by broly being sold out at a bunch of places I'm guessing his sales did well, please tamashii if u read these forums, make nappa happen, people are willing to pay a bit more fore the bigger figures:)

I honestly have no interest in a nappa. I'm contemplating getting the ss3 bootleg and maybe giving it a repaint. I'm between that or getting android 17 to finish up my current releases I got haha.

Back