S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barnes and Noble as well. There's a coupon going around for %15 off or something, not sure exactly what it is, but it's cheaper than Amazon. It won't come with the brown shipping box though.

Just curious, do the majority of you guys keep the brown shipping boxes? I've seen them mentioned a lot here. I toss mine.

For the ones that I have them for, I keep them. I put all of the boxes of figures that I had open in a bigger box. The brown shipping box gives them extra support and is like a bag and backboard for a comic book to me.

WP_20150108_002.jpg

They're not as important/valuable as the official box, most people keep em only because it says the characters name & logo.

And it helps keep the value of them if you ever need to sell them. Some people are a little crazy about that, though I don't think it's as valuable as the Hot Toys shipper boxes

Also the coupon code for 15% on B&N is E4B8B7J. The problem is Broly keeps going out of stock and in stock on the website :thud: man I'm gonna need to buy him in person at this rate

It has value! It's an exclusive box! :panic:

Some people have been getting e-mails about Barnes and Noble cancelling their orders so keep that in mind.

Anyone know when the next toy fair is? Hoping to hear some more news on Buu saga figures. Really holding out hope we will get a Great Saiyaman - he is the only character on the first dbz poll notmto be made IIRC. Also hope we will get a Kid Buu or at least a Super Buu without Z fighter clothes...

Dude, you throw the boxes away? Jesus, I'd never do that with these. They're practically a collectable onto themselves.

Some figures dont even come with shipper boxes IIRC- I DONT THINK SS Goku or the SDCC figures come with them for example

I made a list of figures I'd love to see done but I ended up listing over 60 characters. Priority now though is Kid Buu, but I'm really hoping we see a final form Cooler in the future.

If the demand is there then I'm sure we'll start to get more movie characters. However I'm sure we'll see a Beerus prototype after Kid Buu, before Cooler or anybody else

Yeah I have pretty much every brown shipper box for almost every dbz figuarts figure :rotfl i dont are about them but they're good to have if youre moving te boxes anywhere so they dont get dented or anything lol im moving in a little bit so im glad i kept them bc im ver peticular about things being in perfect condtion lololol

I made a list of figures I'd love to see done but I ended up listing over 60 characters. Priority now though is Kid Buu, but I'm really hoping we see a final form Cooler in the future.

What?! You came up with a list of ONLY 60 characters? Pfft, newb. :lol That's pretty cool. I'd like to see that list some day, if you don't mind.

hey angelo can you share that 15% off coupon? hehe :)

FSLAR posted it...

Also the coupon code for 15% on B&N is E4B8B7J. The problem is Broly keeps going out of stock and in stock on the website :thud: man I'm gonna need to buy him in person at this rate

Back