S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell if this is a pre-order or for the actual first release...

Dragon Ball Kai - Son Gohan SSJ - S.H.Figuarts (Bandai) | Buy Dragon Ball Kai - Son Gohan SSJ - S.H.Figuarts (Bandai) (Japanese Version)

Edited: Did the first release Manga Super Saiyan Goku have this particular paint application to the hair or was that completely lost from prototype to final production?

10433149_914739485211884_5395750134714934365_n.jpg

I think thats just an old listing for him, his preorders are much lower in price surprisingly.

Oh my mistake, thought you said Gohan [emoji14] not really. Gokus first version was more really pale yellow-green, no shading at all (on mine). The reissues seem to be more flat yellow but I dont have a reissue one to know for sure.

I believe that none of the SS Gokus have the hair shading seen in the promo images (except for the SDCC version I think)

Those are some cool figures :clap

So is anyone planning on doing this mod at some point?

image.jpg

I already had a broly and decided to go ahead and buy 2 more today from Barnes and noble :D for 67 dollars. That way later on if I need a certain figure I'll just sell broly or trade it in sure broly will be worth a lot in the future

Anyone have the Tamashii buddies?
How big are they compared with the figuarts? What is the quality on these guys? Does anyone know if they have a Shenron planned?

On an unrelated note, I wonder if Kid Goku is on the table for a figuarts release...
And, I need Tien and Yamcha to help complete the main Z-fghter cast... how awesome would it be to be able to replicate this image completely?
https://i1302.photobucket.com/album...DragonballZSHFiguarts/OsNIYfe_zpsf91af1fc.jpg

Anyone have the Tamashii buddies?
How big are they compared with the figuarts? What is the quality on these guys? Does anyone know if they have a Shenron planned?

On an unrelated note, I wonder if Kid Goku is on the table for a figuarts release...
And, I need Tien and Yamcha to help complete the main Z-fghter cast... how awesome would it be to be able to replicate this image completely?
https://i1302.photobucket.com/album...DragonballZSHFiguarts/OsNIYfe_zpsf91af1fc.jpg

They compare in height with Luigi figuarts figure roughly. N no mention of Shenron, annnd i figure if kid goku, 1st appearance freeza and others not yet done in figuarts form do well in sales they can take a gamble on a fig

I think thats just an old listing for him, his preorders are much lower in price surprisingly.

Oh my mistake, thought you said Gohan [emoji14] not really. Gokus first version was more really pale yellow-green, no shading at all (on mine). The reissues seem to be more flat yellow but I dont have a reissue one to know for sure.

The prices changes from time-to-time, the other day it was above $50. They take PayPal, too. If anybody wants to have a first release edition, that may be the place to go.

Yeah, the reissues are flat yellow. I know Silrian hates it. I wonder if he would have liked the prototype as the final version.

I believe that none of the SS Gokus have the hair shading seen in the promo images (except for the SDCC version I think)

Which is a shame because I like it quite a lot.

Awesome figures! I didn't know figures like Super Saiyan 3 Vegeta were produced.

Those are some cool figures :clap

So is anyone planning on doing this mod at some point?

View attachment 157327

It would take a lot of molding sculpting to get that hair done for such a big figure.

They compare in height with Luigi figuarts figure roughly. N no mention of Shenron, annnd i figure if kid goku, 1st appearance freeza and others not yet done in figuarts form do well in sales they can take a gamble on a fig

I'm hoping Tamashii is using the Figuarts Zero line, as well, to see how specific characters sell. It's difficult to come up with a character in the new releases within that line, at the moment, that I can't see selling well as an S.H. Figuarts.

I'm hoping Tamashii is using the Figuarts Zero line, as well, to see how specific characters sell. It's difficult to come up with a character in the new releases within that line, at the moment, that I can't see selling well as an S.H. Figuarts.
For those that want to be completest this is a great line to do it with, the figs look great and hella affordable

For those that want to be completest this is a great line to do it with, the figs look great and hella affordable

I'm not much of a completest, well I can only let a few things slide, but I really like Raditz! I honestly may get Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta as well. They really capture the art style of that saga. I'm just wondering when the heck they're going to be released. One for each quarter of the year or something?

I'm not much of a completest, well I can only let a few things slide, but I really like Raditz! I honestly may get Saiyan Saga Goku and Vegeta as well. They really capture the art style of that saga. I'm just wondering when the heck they're going to be released. One for each quarter of the year or something?
Haha I hear ya. Well i know piccolo is out now, so guessing one every 3 months maybe.

Back