S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the heck did you get that done so fast, imaI2EAPEi2? Especially without sacrificing any of the quality, holy cow. It looks beautiful.

How the heck did you get that done so fast, imaI2EAPEi2? Especially without sacrificing any of the quality, holy cow. It looks beautiful.
working on it 6 hours in the morning and 5 at night lol. I was off today, and i really wanted to do this one for a while now.

working on it 6 hours in the morning and 5 at night lol. I was off today, and i really wanted to do this one for a while now.

That's it?! I can't believe that, it's absolutely amazing! The custom work flows so naturally, I can't get over it. Wonderful job! :clap

i appreciate it, you already know where to find all of the pics if you want to see more lol

I didn't even think of clicking on it to get to your Photobucket until you mentioned it! How often have you been customizing? Your skill work seems very experienced. Really like the added hair, too. You could really notice it on the picture you have with Super Saiyan 4 Broly on his brown shipping box and in the pre-paint picture.

P.S.: You should have cut up your rug and made it a life-like feel. :lol

I didn't even think of clicking on it to get to your Photobucket until you mentioned it! How often have you been customizing? Your skill work seems very experienced. Really like the added hair, too. You could really notice it on the picture you have with Super Saiyan 4 Broly on his brown shipping box and in the pre-paint picture.

P.S.: You should have cut up your rug and made it a life-like feel. :lol

this would be my third year customizing figures, i took a break of about 6 months though and broly is the first one ive made. since. Also that is the first time i tried the whole fur i just used the same style done on other ssj4 customs. And no my rug is not in scale with 1/12 lol :p

this would be my third year customizing figures, i took a break of about 6 months though and broly is the first one ive made. since. Also that is the first time i tried the whole fur i just used the same style done on other ssj4 customs. And no my rug is not in scale with 1/12 lol :p

Way to come back with a bang. Hey, you can't deny that it would have had a cool feel to it though.

I never knew you had SO MANY Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts. Especially looking at the picture where you have them all lined up.

What Man of Steel Superman figure is that? Is that Hot Toys?

Way to come back with a bang. Hey, you can't deny that it would have had a cool feel to it though.

I never knew you had SO MANY Dragon Ball Z S.H. Figuarts. Especially looking at the picture where you have them all lined up.

What Man of Steel Superman figure is that? Is that Hot Toys?

yea its hot toys and i sold alot of my figuart doubles.

thats a cool mod reaper!

Blood, if you ever get Nappa I wanna see a display where Nappa does that to broly.:lol

right, noted.

He apologized for wrecking Gohan's chances of winning the fight, not for Perfect Cell becoming perfect.This is the best pic of Broly yet, especially with that Krillin owned count :rotfl I might do that with my Krillin sometime. Why is Trunks normal though?

Also Blood...we still doing that thing with Tamashii Buddies Vegeta and Nappa?

yes we are!

Okay I apparently don't remember that bit in the details.

Oh **** dude I hadn't even seen the owned count tag yet, that's genius Blood!:lol

Interesting choice how you're just staring right into Vegeta's *******...

there was no other empty place left :monkey3

Why is Trunks normal though?

Also Blood...we still doing that thing with Tamashii Buddies Vegeta and Nappa?

ooh and to further adress, i was actually planning to have them all in their powerd down state since they got defeated by brolly but i forgot to do it with vegeta and goku and it wasnt possible with gohan :p

Yeah, I get it, now I know why you want that nappa so badly. More like :monkey1

giphy.gif

I feel like Broly is the best and worst thing about this line. He's the best figure made to date but he's the scalper's dream figure.

Back