S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broly is insane. Got mine today and, wow. Just wow. Pics later. Wow.

Got a response from that guy on eBay with SS3 Goku. He said something like its from china not Japan. I asked for pics of the in hand item.

Wow its much easier with this app lol so the other day i re positioned how my figures are and got broly so this my update on my collection ( ssj3 goku is still in his box for now )
6547b79f9cbce995810c582f2b263c40.jpg
b8cd50b8fd5f38f12e17adbdebeaac70.jpg
c78cf90a2e****f703879436a968bb7a.jpg
a08e263a7b30f74dbd8a826fd69f29ee.jpg
bb5685e2abb5f41010e6a8560459fc87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why anyone continues to use BBTS is beyond me, they constantly put up prices if they think they can get away with it, basically an ebay scammer that made their own website. Their shipping is horrible too, plastering their logo on it so customs ALWAYS know its from them.

BBTS has had some deals in the past like D-Arts Pokemon but that Broly is cheaper than some other places.

I'm still waiting on my Barnes and Nobles to get Broly and some other Figuarts too.

Why anyone continues to use BBTS is beyond me, they constantly put up prices if they think they can get away with it, basically an ebay scammer that made their own website. Their shipping is horrible too, plastering their logo on it so customs ALWAYS know its from them.

It's still cheaper than eBay.

People can buy from who they want.

It's a US distributor, and you don't have to buy from them.

is Android 16 still on schedule, if so when

I feel like i need a "close-enough" scaled 19 and Dr. Gero figure/statue, anyone can suggest?

Pulled the trigger bought a ssj goku 3 from china.picked the best feedback/lowest cost.hoping for the worse.if anything I will get it custom repaint.hopefully it's similar to datongs.and bbts is great.I love their shipping super safe and secure and still lower prices then ebay

I've been charged for Broly by Amazon, and my order status says "Shipping Now." Delivery estimate still says February, though. I wonder if I'll be seeing him soon.

Pulled the trigger bought a ssj goku 3 from china.picked the best feedback/lowest cost.hoping for the worse.if anything I will get it custom repaint.hopefully it's similar to datongs.and bbts is great.I love their shipping super safe and secure and still lower prices then ebay

i think you mean "expecting the worst but hoping for the best" ;D

So the guy that has those SS3 Goku figures on sale on eBay responded to my asking for pics of the item with an offer to buy now for $35. I'm tempted but at the same time, reluctant, because I asked for pics and got an offer instead, lol.

Also keep those Broly pics coming, everyone!

Back