S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks angelo2113!.broly already comes with 3 short stands.the one long stand is one of those third party stands for 12 inch figures.something mitsubi.yeah the rhino is marvel select

How sturdy is the third party stand? I want to try and pose Broly in the air. I may have a solution but I want to check alternatives.

How's Rhino? He looks like an amazing figure. I have to old Marvel Legends figure but the Select looks more true to scale.

The select is fantastic it really is true to scale detail and balance on him is great too!.he can balance on one foot for a charging pose.The stand is strong you can tighten the screws to make the joints tight BUT broly is too heavy.I tried to have him in a floating pose but he just ways the stand arms down.

The select is fantastic it really is true to scale detail and balance on him is great too!.he can balance on one foot for a charging pose.The stand is strong you can tighten the screws to make the joints tight BUT broly is too heavy.I tried to have him in a floating pose but he just ways the stand arms down.

That's what I was afraid of. I'll stick with the alternative and see if that works when I get a Broly to pose in the air.

Yeah, I've always been interested in the Marvel Select figures and I'm surprised to see the articulation on Rhino. Most of them always seemed stiff to me. Thanks!

What store had Manga Gohan for pre order at like $22-23? I saw it a week or so ago but forgot where. I need to start preordering **** so I don't get screwed like I did with Broly and SDCC Vegeta ...

just scored a scouter vegeta for 130 shipped.decent price i think.now lets pray for not too much of a crazy loose legs and armor:pray:

Had some fun with this picture...

View attachment 154815

I didn't cross off Frieza because I felt that figure was 100% Frieza rather than 50%.

I was thinking of the Irwin/Jakks sets but I forgot how many there were and I would just flood the thread with all those pictures. Although, it would be interesting to see which figures/characters people want to see Tamashii develop and produce.
I think all of these are a good possibility except for the all of the last row
How sturdy is the third party stand? I want to try and pose Broly in the air. I may have a solution but I want to check alternatives.

How's Rhino? He looks like an amazing figure. I have to old Marvel Legends figure but the Select looks more true to scale.

He's a massive figure I sold my Marvel Legends one for this one
What store had Manga Gohan for pre order at like $22-23? I saw it a week or so ago but forgot where. I need to start preordering **** so I don't get screwed like I did with Broly and SDCC Vegeta ...
agelessgeeks.com

can someone please tell me what the hell is this?.I really just want to write him a message and just ask him if he is on medication and how did he come up with that starting bid price.

S H Figuarts Dragonball Z Custom Future Gohan | eBay

Don't waste your time on this guys stuff. He has a poor track record when it comes to quality & overprices his customs as if they're official Figuarts. Just read the description that's littered with typos (which he uses in all of his auctions) "with bangin custom design how can you pass this up"... gtfo with that crap son. He knows better than to post here, we'll tear him a new one, lol. However if he were to list his auctions at a modest $30 or $40 then I don't think any of us would have a problem with it (and even that is asking too much for his sub-par work)

This dude farts out a new custom every other week, and I occasionally post it here to have a good laugh

I think all of these are a good possibility except for the all of the last row

He's a massive figure I sold my Marvel Legends one for this one

agelessgeeks.com

If anybody, I'm hoping for at least Super Baby Vegeta and Super 17 to go along with Super Saiyan 4 Goku. Majuub would be freaking sweet, too.

I may follow the same road. It looks like an amazing Rhino figure.

He'res a comparison with face off hulk angelo'

Holy cow. That's next to a Marvel Select? Makes The Hulk look like a Legend.

Don't waste your time on this guys stuff. He has a poor track record when it comes to quality & overprices his customs as if they're official Figuarts. Just read the description that's littered with typos (which he uses in all of his auctions) "with bangin custom design how can you pass this up"... gtfo with that crap son. He knows better than to post here, we'll tear him a new one, lol. However if he were to list his auctions at a modest $30 or $40 then I don't think any of us would have a problem with it (and even that is asking too much for his sub-par work)

This dude farts out a new custom every other week, and I occasionally post it here to have a good laugh

I always wondered why he doesn't post here. I know he's a member, too.

If Bandai gives us Baby Vegeta before any others I will honestly flip my **** :lol :thud:

Lmao!! I've talked to the guy and he seems cool with me anyhow but I've heard too many complaints so who knows what goes on. N I agree with the starting auction, I feel customizers should start their bids at $30-40 to cover what u put in to it then let ur work do its job. If u can't make money then rethink your hobby as far as making money off it.
If anybody, I'm hoping for at least Super Baby Vegeta and Super 17 to go along with Super Saiyan 4 Goku. Majuub would be freaking sweet, too.

I may follow the same road. It looks like an amazing Rhino figure.

Holy cow. That's next to a Marvel Select? Makes The Hulk look like a Legend.
Yea those would be cool, I meant teen trunks doubt he'd make it and a few others
Nice. Though I don't collect Legends anymore, Face Off Hulk was pretty neat.
Thanks bro, yea thats the best hulk imo

If Bandai gives us Baby Vegeta before any others I will honestly flip my **** :lol :thud:

In terms of GT or regular Vegeta in general?

A Buu Saga Vegeta is a shoe-in but WHICH ones is difficult to pin point. I don't believe there's been any releases with the same head so Majin Vegeta may be the best bet.

Lmao!! I've talked to the guy and he seems cool with me anyhow but I've heard too many complaints so who knows what goes on. N I agree with the starting auction, I feel customizers should start their bids at $30-40 to cover what u put in to it then let ur work do its job. If u can't make money then rethink your hobby as far as making money off it.

Yea those would be cool, I meant teen trunks doubt he'd make it and a few others

Thanks bro, yea thats the best hulk imo

That's actually a really good idea for customizers. It'll give them a sense of their time and work and what it's worth.

Oh, yeah. Teen Trunks, Teen Goten, and Adult Gohan seem to be the lest likely. Kid Goku would be a sell. If Tamashii makes a Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, they could use the same hair mold for Kid Goku, too.

Series 9 is my favorite Hulk.

A Buu Saga Vegeta is a shoe-in but WHICH ones is difficult to pin point. I don't believe there's been any releases with the same head so Majin Vegeta may be the best bet.

That's actually a really good idea for customizers. It'll give them a sense of their time and work and what it's worth.

Oh, yeah. Teen Trunks, Teen Goten, and Adult Gohan seem to be the lest likely. Kid Goku would be a sell. If Tamashii makes a Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, they could use the same hair mold for Kid Goku, too.

Series 9 is my favorite Hulk.
Yea that would be cool!

So had to relocate my dbz figs cause Broly was tooooo big for where I had them.
8af53d11b22534d8db65352f5df53c44.jpg

Any Non-GT Vegeta. Period.

100% right on!

But some people get suckered in and buy his stuff for the outrageous prices...so he keeps making them!

Back