S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, i just paid off my brolly and my money is slowly stacking up again! had to eat and drink alot of bread and water but i managed to survive without selling anything! :yess:

Finally received my Broly figure in the mail after work yesterday. Really impressed with how ginormous this bad boy is.

Found this on the gram, fake but cool "what-if" nonetheless

image.jpg

Man im soooo annoyed i just missed my broly an now i gotta wait till tommorow to get it...or goto fedex an get it...guess im goin to fedex now lol

I ended up pre-ordering 3 Manga Gohans from Anime Island, 20% down $23 each.

Also, has anyone seen this?
Free Shipping Dragon Ball Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku s H Figuarts PVC Figure | eBay

More than 10 available? What's goin on there? My guess is that it is the Datong knock-off SS3 Goku head with the bootleg XC Goku body. I think I'll shoot him a question on the 'bay to see if he answers honestly or lies about it.

I ended up pre-ordering 3 Manga Gohans from Anime Island, 20% down $23 each.

Also, has anyone seen this?
Free Shipping Dragon Ball Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku s H Figuarts PVC Figure | eBay

More than 10 available? What's goin on there? My guess is that it is the Datong knock-off SS3 Goku head with the bootleg XC Goku body. I think I'll shoot him a question on the 'bay to see if he answers honestly or lies about it.

Do find out, id be down for the halo,extra face and aura effects

It's coming from China so it's most likely the JacksDo/Datong knockoff (which unfortunately doesn't come with the aura effects or halo)

It is probably a fake, I about ordered right away when I clicked that link, but it has to be a knockoff. Unfortunately I'm a little scared to get a scouter Vegeta off of eBay because I'm afraid someone would swipe out the original with the new bootleg...

The one thing with ebay is they will always take the buyers side. If it does turn out to be fake you get your money back and the scammer always loses out.

@Joe, I know I almost hit buy it now too, but it has to be too good to be true. Don't be worried about getting the bootleg Vegeta, you would be able to tell right away from the lack of some paint details and the non-transparent crushed scouter. Like Big D said, eBay will take your side if you are getting screwed over. I know because I have been close to burned on eBay more times than I'd like to admit but they always made it right. The only real risk you are taking is not having access to your money for a while until they get the rejected merch back.

Just picked up my broly and he is frekkin awesome! And mine has a decent amount of green shadin in his hair too

Back