S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tien is underrated; I figured we would at least get him after Krillin since they are pretty much on par popularity-wise. Perhaps even moreso than Krillin.

Tamashii should've got him outta the way soon after they released Krillin. I feel like the window of opportunity for him is almost nonexistant now, given what they've shown thus far & what they plan to release for the future.

I actually feel the opposite. I hope Tamashii is putting out all of these characters to get a lot of wiggle room for future releases of lesser known characters. Otherwise, they could possibly burn out quick if they release all of the highest demanded figures one after another with no breathing time.

I want Green vest Android saga tien, whose vest is detachable for a bare chest, that covers two periods. Tien's often a bare chest fighter, for all non-green vest points bare chested is a good representation of him, Tien's a die-hard, whatever he's wearing will probably come off if he has any significant battle time .

I wish I had the sdcc goku head, though the shading is clearly too dark in the middle, but I'd still prefer it over the manga yellow which is really ugly imo. I'm really bummed out vegito returned to manga style hair. Comforted solely by the fact that I'm not picking him up.

If they make gotenks or majin vegeta manga coloured hair, I'm going for a non-ssj look. That manga coloured goku hair is THE stain on my collection imo. It looks so ugly compared to the rest, it has a weird minor greenish hue to it, it's, blegh, ugly bland, cheap-toy looking yellow, can't make any more of it.

I'm against the detachable vest. I would like to have a solid piece rather than something that could have the possibility of being a nuisance. I wouldn't mind an extra torso, though.

Yeah, I don't care for the shading for the SDCC Goku's head. The one thing I really like about the SDCC Goku are the faces. They're very smooth rather than pronounced like the Manga version. That's the one thing that I would prefer for the rest of the line, I honestly have no problem with the hair. Nick Shaw has done some pretty good bleached looks though.

@nickshaw2814 Can't wait to see how your Broly turns out with the repainted hair. That might be a game-changer for mine as well, lol

Lol I'm pretty excited to get him in hand. Now I'm just trying to figure out which color of his hair to go with.

I actually feel the opposite. I hope Tamashii is putting out all of these characters to get a lot of wiggle room for future releases of lesser known characters. Otherwise, they could possibly burn out quick if they release all of the highest demanded figures one after another with no breathing time.

I'm against the detachable vest. I would like to have a solid piece rather than something that could have the possibility of being a nuisance. I wouldn't mind an extra torso, though.

Yeah, I don't care for the shading for the SDCC Goku's head. The one thing I really like about the SDCC Goku are the faces. They're very smooth rather than pronounced like the Manga version. That's the one thing that I would prefer for the rest of the line, I honestly have no problem with the hair. Nick Shaw has done some pretty good bleached looks though.

Thanks bud :) speaking of, did some reposing but also made some bloody Goku faces. On the screaming face I made the eyes a little bigger too. Sorry for the crappy phone pics.

Wow, nicely done. You can tell he's been in a fight! Did you re-do the entire face paint, too? The lines don't seem to stand out under his eyes or is it just the angle?

You repainted the eyes, too? How'd you do that?

Wow, nicely done. You can tell he's been in a fight! Did you re-do the entire face paint, too? The lines don't seem to stand out under his eyes or is it just the angle?

You repainted the eyes, too? How'd you do that?

Didn't repaint the face. Must just be the angle. For the eye I just took green/teal and took the tip of the brush and just slowly pressed in till it got to the width I wanted. Cleaned up around it to make sure the eyes weren't all wobbly or googly eyed lol

Nice job, Nick. I ordered a second Trunks head to have it match the SS Vegeta I did in platinum as well. I agree with ang about goku's face. It looks like the SDCC face for some reason. Maybe the hair not having that green tint Sil mentioned makes that big of a difference.

Didn't repaint the face. Must just be the angle. For the eye I just took green/teal and took the tip of the brush and just slowly pressed in till it got to the width I wanted. Cleaned up around it to make sure the eyes weren't all wobbly or googly eyed lol

Very nice. How did you clean it up?

Found this on Saint Seiya Friends by Aioros_87. Banpresto Scultures. I'm very tempted to get Bardock.

I've got something neat to show you guys tomorrow.

Also, I'm picking up Broly tomorrow afternoon, so I'll have some stuff produced for him soon.

Sweet. Just worked out a trade to get my 2 brolys. Trading an sdcc piccolo and a perfect cell plus $10 for 2x brolys, a figma guyver ( which I'm REALLY excited about!) and a figuarts mario and luigi.

Tip of my pocket knife after it's dried a little. That allows you to gently scrape away the unwanted paint. I imagine a tooth pick would work also.

Oh yeah, I never thought about that. I'll have to give it a try with an extra face.

I've got something neat to show you guys tomorrow.

Also, I'm picking up Broly tomorrow afternoon, so I'll have some stuff produced for him soon.

I want to see it now. :( Looking forward to it, Frankie! ...Would you be able to give us a hint?

Sweet, can't wait! How did you order your Broly?

Oh yeah, I never thought about that. I'll have to give it a try with an extra face.

I want to see it now. :( Looking forward to it, Frankie! ...Would you be able to give us a hint?

Sweet, can't wait! How did you order your Broly?

I'm getting my Broly through a local store.

I'm not far from Bluefin, so the stores here get bluefin products very quickly.

Here is your hint.

UK4FWS7.png

Good to see mostly everyone else is getting their Broly fix in the coming days. Anyone who hasn't pre-ordered I believe Toy Arena now have him in stock ready to posted to your door. $74.99 - £48 (ish) - just over 60 Euros. For anyone in Europe or the UK I remember their postage being pretty reasonable if you interested.

Oh to have a Tien would be good but his shirt, unless he is in his Buu Saga get up, would either have to come off or for him to be produced bare chested. I mean when did that guy not take his shirt off to fight someone (apart from Buu Saga and training with King Kai...I think).

I'm tempted to buy a couple extra Scouter and Super Saiyan "Begetas" (Prince of all Space Chimps) so I can attempt the Namek Saga look and maybe try out the Super Saiyan look Vegeta has in his original Saiyan armour, maybe with a fabric cape, much like in the fan made Multi-verse Comic, which I have seen a few pages of. Any thoughts?

Back