S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have any ideas on how either Nappa or Raditz's torso could be done?

Would you want the saiyan armor to be broken up for articulation or one solid piece? I feel the solid piece would limit the posing ability but the torso articulation may ruin the look of the armor.

I won't mind that.

Nobody would, or at least should. It's just the matter of Tamashii willing to do it.

Personally I feel that they just swapped Normal Vegeta's head on a SSj Vegeta body purely for dramatic "hey lets do something a lil different" effect for the display. There's nothing unique about it, otherwise there would be reason to believe it was in consideration for release. Though I could be wrong.

A Normal Vegeta with extra SSj headswaps, additional faces & hands would technically be a new release & a way to bypass the standard SSj Vegeta no-reissue problem i guess. In fact that would be a brilliant move. Alas we would still complain because of the boot tips but oh wellz lol

Somebody on the DragonBall Figure Forum was wondering why Android Saga Vegeta was in a Namek dispay. Since they put Android Saga Goku in that display it made me think the person who set up that display was trying to use the Android Saga Vegeta as Namek Vegeta.

Edited:
Personally I feel that they just swapped Normal Vegeta's head on a SSj Vegeta body purely for dramatic "hey lets do something a lil different" effect for the display. There's nothing unique about it, otherwise there would be reason to believe it was in consideration for release. Though I could be wrong.

A Normal Vegeta with extra SSj headswaps, additional faces & hands would technically be a new release & a way to bypass the standard SSj Vegeta no-reissue problem i guess. In fact that would be a brilliant move. Alas we would still complain because of the boot tips but oh wellz lol

Which is a main reason why I'm not falling for it. Not to say anything BAD about Tamashii but we know their views on reissues. They're catering more and more to the Western market but that may be a way to compensate for their stance on reissues. I would expect something like that from Bluefin though but how much saw do they necessarily have?

Yeah, they should make a combined release, put 'battle of gods' on it for all I care.

Or 'All over your face, neck and chest Vegeta', because they've been jerking around so long.

So does the "Pending Approval" most likely mean they're after Vegito? It's difficult to wonder what Tamashii is doing with them. One release, separate release, I don't know.

Wasn't ssj4 goku shown?

Yeah. I've been checking the photos from the original poster on Facebook and he had pictures of Super Saiyan 4 Goku.

Edited: They didn't necessarily look any different from the Tamashi Nations though which is suspicious.

Nevermind, he's there.

10849956_865505600147883_7811555982098102329_n.jpg

PENDING LICENSE APPROVAL! :yess:

Yeah Bluefin confirmed that the Vegeta was just a head swap for fun and SS4 Goku is there but it's the same display shown at Tamashii's last event. Lame

Edit: Sorry, didn't see your pic Angelo.

Yeah Bluefin confirmed that the Vegeta was just a head swap for fun and SS4 Goku is there but it's the same display shown at Tamashii's last event. Lame

Edit: Sorry, didn't see your pic Angelo.

No worries! I actually just edited my comment. I'm loving the "Pending License Approval" on it. ...I'm pretty sure that means he'll be announced soon, right?

Edited: I want that background so bad though. It's just perfect.

I can't believe Tamashii actually put the "Dragon Ball Z" logo on Broly. It really is a "Here you go, Western market!" release. :clap

I can't believe Tamashii actually put the "Dragon Ball Z" logo on Broly. It really is a "Here you go, Western market!" release. :clap

I think it is also partly due to that fact he is essential a movie figure. Was "Broly, The Legendary Super Saiyan" marketed as a DBZ movie in Japan or just Dragon Ball (seeing as the "Z" was an addition for us westerners)?

I like the display of the androids a page or so back with 16 in the background obviously screaming "Dear God, where are my hands?! Noo how will I play Bridge now D:" dun dun daa!!

I think it is also partly due to that fact he is essential a movie figure. Was "Broly, The Legendary Super Saiyan" marketed as a DBZ movie in Japan or just Dragon Ball (seeing as the "Z" was an addition for us westerners)?

I like the display of the androids a page or so back with 16 in the background obviously screaming "Dear God, where are my hands?! Noo how will I play Bridge now D:" dun dun daa!!

I'm not sure, I have the exact same question that you have.

Toriyama forgot Gohans mystic form again??

Toriyama is like the honey badger. He don't care. He doesn't give a ****, he just does what he wants.

Edited: There seems to have been a trailer. They have a lot more pictures up. Including Frieza in his first form.

Wait, it seems to have been from a news segment. That's interesting.

Back