S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gohan was in SSj form when they all performed the ritual, so "mystic" doesn't matter anymore i guess

He went Mystic/Ultimate when he fought against Beerus.

Wait wut, he did? I don't remember that.

EDIT: What crisis said. WHich is why I'd have rather had Great Saiyaman with four heads.

Actually speaking of saiyaman, seems the green makes more sense to me now, gohan chose green for his saiyaman suit too so guess thats why toriyama stuck with it.

Wait wut, he did? I don't remember that.

EDIT: What crisis said. WHich is why I'd have rather had Great Saiyaman with four heads.

vlcsnap-2014-12-04-17h45m00s60.jpg

More pictures...

Screenshot (22).jpg
Screenshot (26).jpg

Edited: Somehow Gohan looks even more like a dork. What the hell. I don't like that jumpsuit ****.

Seems that they're regressing quite a bit; Roshi in old form, Krillin shaves his head again, Goten/Trunks will probably look even younger somehow, etc.

It definitely seems like Toriyama is trying to make things seem Namek saga-esque.

If anyones noticed though, we are yet to see Goten or Trunks so im guessing they have grown and he wants it to be a reveal.

Seems that they're regressing quite a bit; Roshi in old form, Krillin shaves his head again, Goten/Trunks will probably look even younger somehow, etc.

Anything to get that Namekian feel again. :lol

Edited: Big Deano beat me to it.

Trailer's up...

Edited: I'm not sure if Frieza is powering up or if he's transforming again. It'll be interesting to find out. Also, really seems like it will have a lot of action. So happy for that.

More pictures...

View attachment 149889
View attachment 149890

Edited: Somehow Gohan looks even more like a dork. What the hell. I don't like that jumpsuit ****.

At least his hair ACTUALLY looks like a Gohan hairstyle instead of that weird one we got in the Buu Saga. That should just stay his Mystic hair style and this new one as his normal hair. He looks kinda like a hybrid of Cell Games Gohan and Future Gohan.

At least his hair ACTUALLY looks like a Gohan hairstyle instead of that weird one we got in the Buu Saga. That should just stay his Mystic hair style and this new one as his normal hair. He looks kinda like a hybrid of Cell Games Gohan and Future Gohan.

Yeah, I actually like the hair design. It's just the attire that looks like ****, even for Gohan. Unless Chi-Chi still dresses him.

Frieza in first form? This thing might not be chronological. Might have prequel elements...

That's what I was thinking. Although, it could mean that he just transformed back to his first form for the time being. It may depend on how he was revived.

I think maybe they just "re-animated" some shots from DBZ to explain/show who he is/what he has done and that's why we're seeing 1st form Frieza.

Biggest thing I'm curious about is how exactly are they gonna explain Freeza coming back when there's only a 1-year time limit for bringing dead people back, however not sure if that applies to the Namek Dragon Balls

Its definitely earths dragonballs they use, and I think its probably a retcon, like "dende removed the limit when he brought them back" and we just werent told, just like they retconned nameks dragonballs in the buu saga to revive multiple people because mori changed them.

Also, this film is making less sense the more I hear about it. They wish back Friezas entire army including ship? Wtf? Does that mean Kold will make an appearance? How will Frieza survive more than 10 seconds against god Goku? And why is Vegeta afraid? He should be overjoyed at the chance to finally kill Frieza (which I hope happens, final vengeance). My brain is confused....

I think all those soldiers are just remnants of Freeza's massive army throughout the cosmos; now that their leader has returned, they team back up or some nonsense like that

I think Vegeta is just surprised that he has been revived, not necessarily afraid.. and I brought this theory up before but I think Freeza being able to take on Goku & friends might be because he steals like a special elixir or power-up bean from Beerus & Whis' home which grants him massive god-like power, or something lol

Back