S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, this film is making less sense the more I hear about it. They wish back Friezas entire army including ship? Wtf? Does that mean Kold will make an appearance? How will Frieza survive more than 10 seconds against god Goku? And why is Vegeta afraid? He should be overjoyed at the chance to finally kill Frieza (which I hope happens, final vengeance). My brain is confused....

Unless it's a complete re-write of the past, everything seems in order. Frieza's army is still out there, isn't it? (Vegeta seemed to have destroyed a lot of them but apparently that was just in the anime and not considered to be "canon.") King Cold should still be dead. Frieza has to have some sort of power up to even go toe-to-toe with Goku. Vegeta could be afraid of how powerful Frieza has become. I agree, Vegeta deserves to be the one to finally defeat Frieza once and for all.

I think all those soldiers are just remnants of Freeza's massive army throughout the cosmos; now that their leader has returned, they team back up or some nonsense like that

I think Vegeta is just surprised that he has been revived, not necessarily afraid.. and I brought this theory up before but I think Freeza being able to take on Goku & friends might be because he steals like a special elixir or power-up bean from Beerus & Whis' home which grants him massive god-like power, or something lol

Exactly. Remember that entire outpost where the Ginyus were stationed? That seemed to have A LOT of Frieza's soldiers. Either way, they'll be great cannon fodder for the Z-Fighters.

Vegeta's seems to be so easily surprised. A special elixir is an interesting idea. I actually like that. It might explain his further transformation, as well. If that's to be true.

Hmm the elixer makes sense, if you watch closely, first form frieza has a glowing green liquid splashed on him, that could be it.

Also, recall in the 2008 special "Son Goku & Friends Return!" the villains Abo & Cado; they were also leftovers of Freeza's army & according to Tarble have since grown just as powerful as he was at the time. So his army is still scattered out there in space somewhere (he did own at least 79 planets at the time of his defeat)

Also, recall in the 2008 special "Son Goku & Friends Return!" the villains Abo & Cado; they were also leftovers of Freeza's army & according to Tarble have since grown just as powerful as he was at the time. So his army is still scattered out there in space somewhere (he did own at least 79 planets at the time of his defeat)

That's right, I remember that when I just watched it. How powerful did Tarble think Frieza was though? Even Vegeta completely underestimated Frieza's power, right? Even Gotenks had trouble with Abo and Cado which I thought was very strange.

Ya know, that scenario kinda reminds me of the final episode(s) of Justice League Unlimited. Darkseid was killed a season or 2 prior in his battle with Superman, yet his army & slaves on his planet Apokalips still thrived. There was a massive civil war in his absense, everyone was trying to claim the throne. Once Darkseid was revived in the series finale, everyone cowered in fear & all joined him in invading earth.

all hail Darkseid, the ORIGINAL thanos :rock

Yeah Bluefin confirmed that the Vegeta was just a head swap for fun and SS4 Goku is there but it's the same display shown at Tamashii's last event. Lame

Edit: Sorry, didn't see your pic Angelo.
Haha that's messed up. I knew it tho no way they'd give us vegeta so easy lol......gotta watch the trailer now

Trailer's up...

Edited: I'm not sure if Frieza is powering up or if he's transforming again. It'll be interesting to find out. Also, really seems like it will have a lot of action. So happy for that.

looks like freeza is coming out of the dc universe lazurus pit

Ya know, that scenario kinda reminds me of the final episode(s) of Justice League Unlimited. Darkseid was killed a season or 2 prior in his battle with Superman, yet his army & slaves on his planet Apokalips still thrived. There was a massive civil war in his absense, everyone was trying to claim the throne. Once Darkseid was revived in the series finale, everyone cowered in fear & all joined him in invading earth.

all hail Darkseid, the ORIGINAL thanos :rock

That is an interesting comparison. It would be cool to see Frieza gather up his troops again. It's rare where you see the villain gather troops rather than the hero.

Off-topic: Quite possibly my favorite Darkseid quote of all time...

darkseid-is-here.jpg~original

That's amazing Havok, great job :wave

Tracking says my Broly will be at my house tomorrow afternoon, I cannot wait!

That's amazing Havok, great job :wave

Tracking says my Broly will be at my house tomorrow afternoon, I cannot wait!

Now, crisis, you have to do something for me. I know you're waiting for your display but please...post them pictures of Broly when you open him. I need my fix, bro. At least until I get mine.

Apparently Frieza states "Allow me to show you my further evolution" in the trailer. I would assume that means another transformation.

Also, this film is making less sense the more I hear about it. They wish back Friezas entire army including ship? Wtf? Does that mean Kold will make an appearance? How will Frieza survive more than 10 seconds against god Goku? And why is Vegeta afraid? He should be overjoyed at the chance to finally kill Frieza (which I hope happens, final vengeance). My brain is confused....

then turn off your brain and enjoy for what it is...

awesome pic havok :clap

Does .... does this mea...... that Cui is back!?:horror
Hmm the elixer makes sense, if you watch closely, first form frieza has a glowing green liquid splashed on him, that could be it.
"Phrasing!"
Haha that's messed up. I knew it tho no way they'd give us vegeta so easy lol......gotta watch the trailer now
God ****ing damnit.
Subtle update on my collection. What do you guys think? :)

rytbFeDl.jpg

Haha, awesome dude!

I read the wish was that Frieza was never killed (Havok posted the tidbit elsewhere)...if this is the case and meant to be taken literally I'm assuming this results in a timeline change. Maybe Goten and Trunks don't even exist in this film. I'm thinking the new characters made a wish that introduced a technicality that radically altered the timeline and Frieza must be defeated to get things back to normal.

Back