S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pretty sure at this point that all these pre orders getting pulled is due to the docks issue brought up a few pages back. Bluefin has probably informed these companies of the issue, and they have then pulled the preorders until sorted to ensure people dont have problems getting their items down the line.

With Christmas coming up people can get real p**** about preordered items not showing up.

Thats my theory anyway.

I am pretty sure at this point that all these pre orders getting pulled is due to the docks issue brought up a few pages back. Bluefin has probably informed these companies of the issue, and they have then pulled the preorders until sorted to ensure people dont have problems getting their items down the line.

With Christmas coming up people can get real p**** about preordered items not showing up.

Thats my theory anyway.

Yeah, but then why pull the items that aren't due out until March or April/May 2015? They pulled 16 and Vegetto?

Do you mind explaining the "docks" issue to me Big Deano? I fell behind on that news. Thanks!

Not being from the US I dont know much about it, but the docks that Bluefin keep their stock is currently under protest, so all their stock is stuck there (including Broly)

I think the preorders for next year were pulled as a pre-emptive measure just incase.

This is all just guessing of course but its the only thing that makes sense to me, quite a large coincidence at least.

Damn, I had no idea about that issue...so Broly WAS supposed to be out by December as most sites suggest, but because of those dock protests the shipments are being held back. Perhaps it's only the sites that are in communication with bluefin directly that have pulled the pre-orders?

You can Toyzinthebox.com, but they will charge you full price for the pre-order.

Another one I've heard positive remarks from is MHToyShop.com. They will NOT charge you full price until they get the item in stock.

There's also other sites like amiami.com and HobbyLinkJapan.com that have been reliable too.

I found it extremely bizarre that Amazon pulled a lot of Figuarts figures from their website. Broly, Android 16, Vegetto AND Spirit Bomb Goku are all now listed "Currently Unavailable"...however, if you investigate further...a lot of the OTHER Tamashii Nations pre-orders are now listed as "Currently Unavailable"...especially ones that seem unlikely to pre-order sell out.

I don't know...but it seems odd for pre-orders to be "closed" for an item like Vegetto who doesn't show up until April/May/June timeframe....pre-order sold out? I kind of doubt it since shipping allocations and production quantities probably aren't done yet. I'm wondering if this has something to do with shipments and time-frames between Bandai/Bluefin and Amazon. Anyone else have any further insight?

Apparently somebody from the Facebook page, recently, asked Amazon about it and they said they were expecting the pre-orders in January. So they may just be taking precautions until they can get everything sorted out through the new year.

https://www.kpbs.org/news/2014/nov/10/west-coast-ports-may-face-work-stoppage/

There you go, thanks Big D.

Looks like dock workers at multiple ports along the West Coast are on strike. They've been working on a short term deal until now when they've gone back on strike. I'm surprised the news isn't covering this more. So I guess to be safe, Bluefin has slowed everything up as I'm sure their port is affected. I'm wondering if this has affected Sideshow as well since there were slight delays with some of their Hot Toys shipments earlier...

West Coast Dock Workers Strike Could Cost $2 Billion A Day | KPBS

There you go, thanks Big D.

Looks like dock workers at multiple ports along the West Coast are on strike. They've been working on a short term deal until now when they've gone back on strike. I'm surprised the news isn't covering this more. So I guess to be safe, Bluefin has slowed everything up as I'm sure their port is affected. I'm wondering if this has affected Sideshow as well since there were slight delays with some of their Hot Toys shipments earlier...

Some reactions I've seen from this made it seem like this wasn't the first time it happened. That may be why it wasn't covered as much.

They better figure this whole shipping thing out soon, businesses are going to be destroyed because of this. Plus, I need my Broly :impatient:

Yeah I saw articles dated every year about port labor negotiations. Seems to be a regular thing but the timing of this one is especially crucial with Christmas coming up.

Yeah I saw articles dated every year about port labor negotiations. Seems to be a regular thing but the timing of this one is especially crucial with Christmas coming up.

Was Broly actually scheduled to be released in the United States BEFORE Christmas?

...That would have been an awesome Christmas present. :(

Is it because of the holidays that the prices on Trunks, Super Saiyan Vegeta, and SDCC Gohan jumped an extra $100?

Which is undoubtedly exactly the point. These workers must be really fed up with something to strike at such a brutal moment in the year, that's not coincidence, that's leverage.

Why isn't the news covering it? Well, we shouldn't debate that here, too offtopic. But I'll just generally point out most news is 1. brought by companies, and companies can have interest and 2. cares about ratings. And a strike in a sector like this won't pick up much ratings until the threat becomes feasible to seriously hurt general things, like christmas.

If you're talking national or even international news anyway. I'd expect there to be state-news coverage about it though...

ssj3 goku video i did a year ago :) hope you enjoy it and im thinking if i should do more figuarts video's. 90% of my video's are transformers

Great pictures, Silrian! I really like the interactive poses/displays. Still would have liked to seen the other pictures. :lol

Cool video, ElekTric! I like those poses in that video. Do you have any others or just Super Saiyan 3 Goku?

Coal is being generous, FSLAR. I'd give them something else. :mad:

Great pictures, Silrian! I really like the interactive poses/displays. Still would have liked to seen the other pictures. :lol

Cool video, ElekTric! I like those poses in that video. Do you have any others or just Super Saiyan 3 Goku?

Coal is being generous, FSLAR. I'd give them something else. :mad:

i have every release that they did. no exclusives. but no video's of them have been made and maybe i am going to redo ssj3 goku now i have learned much more

I'm interested to see what the rumored Datong Frieza looks like compared to the original. If he looks decent, I may get a couple more similar to Scouter Vegeta. Can never have too many villains.

Edited:
i have every release that they did. no exclusives. but no video's of them have been made and maybe i am going to redo ssj3 goku now i have learned much more

That'll be cool! Post it if you do.

That's a great display you got there Silrian & the shadow effects make it look even more epic :clap

Back