S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thanks crisis, coming from you I appreciate the compliment a little extra, I know you rarely appreciate my preferences.:lol I mainly hope to add effects to it. Charging effect shown with broly, and maybe the electricity effect too. Lots of possibilities there. And then there's maybe a backdrop and rubble etc.

The shelf is longer so... it would be kinda cool to have 16 vs 1st form cell between 17/piccolo and goku,gohan/cell. Oh and I'd put Tien in the backdrop of them I think. That is if that cell and tien ever get made.

But thanks man.:duff:

It didn't take long for Gohan's price to drop. From $200+ one week to $70+ the next.

Edited: I'm tempted to buy one just to have a first release. Not now but in the future. Usually I don't care about those but Gohan's my favorite character. Especially from the Cell Saga.

I ordered another Son Goku from Toyz in the Box today. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him but just as long as I have him. I have a feeling there was an insane number produced but didn't want to take the chance and pay extra for him.

ab5916c488790f5f71617af67f7bf120.jpg

With the yen so low it's like 25 bucks

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I like that website. There's an option at the top of the page where you can change the currency to dollars instead of having to translate.

Anybody order from there? They reliable?

Edited: Anybody order straight from Premium Bandai? I'm thinking of ordering from them for Super Saiyan 4 Goku when he's released.

That's crazy that the price dropped that much. I might pick one up at the end of the week just because I love the Cell saga and that version of Gohan. Nippon Yassan is a pretty cool site, I haven't ordered from there but it looks legit.

Good god, Gohan's PO are closed everywhere. Amiami, HLJ...amazon, please don't close on him :pray:

Preorders wont matter when hes released. Gohans a normal release remember, he will be everywhere come April, trust me ;)

Goku and Piccolo are the same, we have nothing to worry about.

I'll probably go for Amazon in the end.

I'll order from Amazon as well but I plan on getting quite a lot of Super Saiyan 4 Goku figures. More so than any other figure, to be honest.

Preorders wont matter when hes released. Gohans a normal release remember, he will be everywhere come April, trust me ;)

Goku and Piccolo are the same, we have nothing to worry about.

Excellent point, Big Deano. I've waited this long, waiting a few months after April won't be any worse just so I can get them anywhere similar to Super Saiyan Goku and Piccolo.

Backing up another veteran in the line here, I feel pretty confident to say you won't have to feel pressured into needing a PO for this one.

We didn't need one for the first time ssj goku got rereleased at all either and 1 he is a more popular character/version and 2 less people had goku then than people have gohan now.
POing is helpful to do because Tamashii cares about PO numbers when it concerns amazon. But otherwise, I don't see anyone missing out on a copy if you're paying attention during release date.

Also, I could imagine if gohan's rerelease sells really well, it'd make them consider Vegeta's even more...

Ultimately no company should be able to resist the prospect of a massive amount of legal profit (you'd think). But then again, they're never gonna rerelease everything, so the slippery-slope argument could deter them even from that I guess.

Back