S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are really good. A lot of time and patience went into that.

If they do release other stages of Broly it would be really easy just to do what they did with Trunks and include alternate heads and faces since the body remains the same until he transforms into his Legendary mode. I would friggin love if they made it. Maybe if sales go as well as they project for Broly now they'll consider his other forms. We've gotten the normal states of all the other Saiyans except Gohan.

Yeah, they were really well done photos. I enjoy those pictures because it shows what the figure is exactly capable of and it tells a story.

Oh, yeah, definitely. It could create amazing What If? stories with the figures. The only problem is I can't see Tamashii decide to green light forms that weren't very relevant. Base Broly was mind controlled and Broly only transformed into a Super Saiyan for a brief moment just to transform into the Legendary Super Saiyan. I would love to see them happen though at some point.

That picture gallery was pretty awesome. Although I would have much preferred it to have been more Goku getting the stuffing kicked out of him.

Yeah, they were really well done photos. I enjoy those pictures because it shows what the figure is exactly capable of and it tells a story.

Oh, yeah, definitely. It could create amazing What If? stories with the figures. The only problem is I can't see Tamashii decide to green light forms that weren't very relevant. Base Broly was mind controlled and Broly only transformed into a Super Saiyan for a brief moment just to transform into the Legendary Super Saiyan. I would love to see them happen though at some point.

His normal state isn't seen much nor does much but his Super Saiyan form was seen quite a bit in Second Coming. Which I've also thought about making Broly with the scar on his chest.

Out of interest has anyone else had any issues with either of Krillins arms? The left lower arm seems to complete detach itself from the rest of the arm. It also doesn't seem to peg in all the way :/ Thought I'd bring it up just in case. Should be simple to fix with a dab of glue on the peg before popping the lower arm back on.

Thats the same issue sdcc Gohan has, but ive not heard of anyone with that issue on Krillin. If you do use glue (I dont recommend it) be careful as the joint also doubles as the bicep swivel, and glueing it in place will remove that swivel entirely.

Thats the same issue sdcc Gohan has, but ive not heard of anyone with that issue on Krillin. If you do use glue (I dont recommend it) be careful as the joint also doubles as the bicep swivel, and gluing it in place will remove that swivel entirely.

Thanks for the info.

When I say lower arm I mean the forearm which the hands attach to. As far as I can tell using a dab of super glue or poly cement should hold it. When I bend the elbow the top joint does its tiny movement and the lower joint begins to and the the forearm begins to come loose (and has popped off its ball joint although a couple of times). I've only just noticed this and can only assume that the lower joint of the elbow assembly is really tight, thus when I bend the elbow their is too much strain on the forearm and pop! it comes loose. Very odd :/

That picture gallery was pretty awesome. Although I would have much preferred it to have been more Goku getting the stuffing kicked out of him.

Very true.

His normal state isn't seen much nor does much but his Super Saiyan form was seen quite a bit in Second Coming. Which I've also thought about making Broly with the scar on his chest.

I forgot about Second Coming. :lol

Perhaps there will be varying shades of light green from Broly to Broly; some peoples Brolii will be a bit more noticeable than others, and vice-versa

Perhaps there will be varying shades of light green from Broly to Broly; some peoples Brolii will be a bit more noticeable than others, and vice-versa

It seems to be the case. Which is strange. Maybe the plastic's colors didn't necessarily mix well or something. I bought some acrylic paints for the hair just in case.

I don't think a Regular/Controlled SSJ/Reg. SSJ Broly is a far stretch, but not until 2016 at the least since the slat seems to be full. If this figure sells well and there grows to be fan demand on their beloved "Tamashii Polls", it's like we might see that version of Broly. Personally, I'd definitely like it! Broly was sort of a surprise anyways but he has lots of fan popularity considering he won one of their polls over OTHER main-stay characters.

I'm surprised Tamashii has not been working on figures to go with the "Revival of F" (or "Return of F"/The Return of Frieza...whatever it's going to be called in English)...it seems like the perfect time to capitalize on new designs for some of the main characters.

I don't think a Regular/Controlled SSJ/Reg. SSJ Broly is a far stretch, but not until 2016 at the least since the slat seems to be full. If this figure sells well and there grows to be fan demand on their beloved "Tamashii Polls", it's like we might see that version of Broly. Personally, I'd definitely like it! Broly was sort of a surprise anyways but he has lots of fan popularity considering he won one of their polls over OTHER main-stay characters.

I'm surprised Tamashii has not been working on figures to go with the "Revival of F" (or "Return of F"/The Return of Frieza...whatever it's going to be called in English)...it seems like the perfect time to capitalize on new designs for some of the main characters.

Well, actually, when Goten and Trunks are released it would be a good idea to release regular Super Saiyan Broly.

I'm glad Tamashii isn't focusing on the new movies at the moment. I would rather they be at the end of the line. Probably by the time the 5th or 6th movie comes out. :lol

Edited: I doubt the end of the line would be in 5 or 6 years. I think they have enough characters to almost last a decade.

pretty boring video if you ask me :D

Nobody did. :lol I'm just kidding. I was more fascinated in the color of the hair than the actual video. It was a pretty quick through for a review but it was cool to see a video of the finished product.

Do his claws for the stand seem longer to anybody or is that just me?

Are both Broly and Vegetto pre-orders really sold out on Amazon already? If so what other reputable site (besides Big Bad Toy Store) would you guys recommend?

Anime Island and Toyarena are the best 'outside-US' options. I think Toyzindabox is a good new company from what I gather. DenDenHobby is reliable. Archonia. AmiAmi..

That's about what I can think of on the spot.

Are both Broly and Vegetto pre-orders really sold out on Amazon already? If so what other reputable site (besides Big Bad Toy Store) would you guys recommend?

You can Toyzinthebox.com, but they will charge you full price for the pre-order.

Another one I've heard positive remarks from is MHToyShop.com. They will NOT charge you full price until they get the item in stock.

There's also other sites like amiami.com and HobbyLinkJapan.com that have been reliable too.

I found it extremely bizarre that Amazon pulled a lot of Figuarts figures from their website. Broly, Android 16, Vegetto AND Spirit Bomb Goku are all now listed "Currently Unavailable"...however, if you investigate further...a lot of the OTHER Tamashii Nations pre-orders are now listed as "Currently Unavailable"...especially ones that seem unlikely to pre-order sell out.

I don't know...but it seems odd for pre-orders to be "closed" for an item like Vegetto who doesn't show up until April/May/June timeframe....pre-order sold out? I kind of doubt it since shipping allocations and production quantities probably aren't done yet. I'm wondering if this has something to do with shipments and time-frames between Bandai/Bluefin and Amazon. Anyone else have any further insight?

Thanks for the help everyone!

You can Toyzinthebox.com, but they will charge you full price for the pre-order.

Another one I've heard positive remarks from is MHToyShop.com. They will NOT charge you full price until they get the item in stock.

There's also other sites like amiami.com and HobbyLinkJapan.com that have been reliable too.

I found it extremely bizarre that Amazon pulled a lot of Figuarts figures from their website. Broly, Android 16, Vegetto AND Spirit Bomb Goku are all now listed "Currently Unavailable"...however, if you investigate further...a lot of the OTHER Tamashii Nations pre-orders are now listed as "Currently Unavailable"...especially ones that seem unlikely to pre-order sell out.

I don't know...but it seems odd for pre-orders to be "closed" for an item like Vegetto who doesn't show up until April/May/June timeframe....pre-order sold out? I kind of doubt it since shipping allocations and production quantities probably aren't done yet. I'm wondering if this has something to do with shipments and time-frames between Bandai/Bluefin and Amazon. Anyone else have any further insight?

It does seem very peculiar. I haven't looked up the pre-orders in a while and was looking at both Broly and Vegetto a couple of days ago (to see if Broly had already been shipped) on Amazon. Both were listed as 'pre-order' still, then at the end of the same day they were both listed as unavailable. Needless to say, I got kinda nervous, ha.

Something is going on and I don't think it's pre-orders selling out.

I think it's more likely having to do with shipping allotments and time-frames that Amazon may "want" that Bandai and/or Bluefin is unclear about. Remember how Broly's release date was bouncing all over on Amazon's website?

Back