S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#17 came today, and he really is one of the best to date, both he and #18 really hit the ball out of the park!

Well heres my traditional rejig of poses when a new figure arrives:

b2bcc5b1dfc0ef8104e456bd58296b3c.jpg

1a01e9697bc94faab9b946d429a6c2dc.jpg

Looks absolutely ****ing awesome Big D! Really really nice. I like how you mostly chose as a structure snapshots of iconic or otherwise cool moments, you get away with cross-period displays much better that way imo.

Awesome display Deano!

@Nickshaw I love your repaints. The platinum blond hair looks so much better to me!

I'm happy that the characters shown aren't set in stone for release! It gives me hope for Vegeta! Since they love re-using body molds, I hope they decide to re-use the SSJ body bold, use Vegetto's boots, and give us new faces for a new Cell Games Vegeta. That probably won't happen, but I won't give up hope. I wants my precious for reasonable pricesis.

Just ordered a Da Tong SSJ Vegeta because I heard good things (and I am not rich) and plan on getting my customizer to fix the boots and the armour gap and maybe the skin but otherwise he seems excellent to me. A shame that the Scouter Da Tong is getting horrible reviews for paint apps but I think buying him and paying to get him repainted/customized will still be cheaper than an original....sadly.

Just replace the head with Normal Goku's, repaint the armor & voila, S.H. Figuarts Turles has joined the battle!

Awesome display Deano! Very cool

Even though Broly's hair might have a light tint of green (although from the looks of the figure, it's barely even noticeable), is anyone planning on repainting it anyway? I mean, shouldn't it be a bit more neon-greenish? I gotta feeling Tamashii was just like "nah, lets just keep it yellow"

View attachment 145158
View attachment 145162

Or perhaps Broly will be next year's SDCC EX...?

View attachment 145164

I've been thinking about doing that if it's straight yellow or just completely unnoticeable. Once I see it in hand or see some in hand up close pictures that'll decide if I buy a 2nd one to color the hair. Who knows though what Tamashii thinks though when they make and release a figure. In a short time I've already learned to just go with it and if it's something small I can change like the hair or boot tips then I'm good.

Awesome display Deano!

@Nickshaw I love your repaints. The platinum blond hair looks so much better to me!

I'm happy that the characters shown aren't set in stone for release! It gives me hope for Vegeta! Since they love re-using body molds, I hope they decide to re-use the SSJ body bold, use Vegetto's boots, and give us new faces for a new Cell Games Vegeta. That probably won't happen, but I won't give up hope. I wants my precious for reasonable pricesis.

Thanks! I always liked the platinum much more. Was very happy with how it turned out.

Just ordered a Da Tong SSJ Vegeta because I heard good things (and I am not rich) and plan on getting my customizer to fix the boots and the armour gap and maybe the skin but otherwise he seems excellent to me. A shame that the Scouter Da Tong is getting horrible reviews for paint apps but I think buying him and paying to get him repainted/customized will still be cheaper than an original....sadly.

I honestly like my Datong Scouter Vegeta. Granted I don't have the original to compare it to but for the money it's not bad. I'll probaby pick up another one before their prices go up like the Datong SS Vegeta did

Yes awesome display Big Deano. I really need a glass case just like that.

I have always hated Broly (and most other movie characters) but this figure seems like one hell of a show piece. I don't think i'm alone when I say that I would have much rather had a Nappa or Recoome as the "big SOB" release but as long as the line is going i'm happy.

^You're not alone but Broly is by a far crazy the most popular nig character from dbz so it's a logical choice.

Also, it wasn't their choice really, he won the 2013 poll... Like we got Trunks, like we got Cell, we got Broly.

Hey guys, i know this a long shot but does anyone have a spare scouter for the vegeta? Doesn't matter if it's bootleg or not i don't think. The one on my vegeta has literally vanished, the display got knocked a few days back and i've just noticed it's gone with no sight of it on the floor :/ If anyone could help me out with this i'd be super grateful!

@Silrian so if and when they do release Shenron, would you buy it? I feel that's gotta be a must-buy for any DBZ fan

There is no must-buy for any dbz fan. Lots of dbz fans out there who don't give a **** for this entire line of figures.

That said, I'd consider it. Depends financially. The current exit polls from my brain suggest the yes vote is winning by 80%.

Awhile back someone posted a pic of Android 18 on a tree stump... does anyone know where to get said tree trunk/stump/log? It was in perfect scale.

You mean this?

232755hdgcc81uigu8ykr8.jpg232806xslmx200mmx0258s.jpg

It's probably from some random toy. You'll probably have better luck going outside & peeling a piece of bark from a tree yourself lol

I'm really tempted to buy another normal Goku just for the body. Or sell/trade my Super Saiyan Goku for one. I'm really liking the platinum hair with this color gi. Closer to the anime which is what I prefer if given the choice.

Back