S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have been with the line since the beginning, or close to it, how are you so patient? I'm going crazy because I want more releases. Especially Broly but that's still 4 months away. AGH!

I'm having a lot of fun with the ones that I have though. I've been opening them up as I watch the anime all over again from the beginning. Just starting Season Three so I'm close to Final Form Frieza and Super Saiyan Goku.

The current Trunks' head on the Super Saiyan Vegeta's body is actually perfect but hopefully we'll get a proper, taller, body with the older Trunks. I wish they would just go Ascended Super Saiyan Trunks. Make it stand out.

Greetings friends :wave

A17's accessories:

A17Accesories_zps7c254344.jpg

From day 25 we will see pictures of the final product.

Source: this video.

For me personally, I don't need patience when I have 90% of what I wanted most... This line started with exactly the right era for me.

That said, yeah it's a long wait and I don't entirely agree we got the twins and 16 so soon, given the fact that massive fan favorites like buu or OG Goku aren't hear yet.

But for me personally, yeah, they chose my favourite era to start with so. Guess luck. My second favorite time is saiyan namek though and that's probably little to not in the bag for a while if at all. So my luck does run out after 16 I think.

Oh **** nice drop Orbital! Where'd you find it?

Hey would you look at that, 17's folded arms have ballpegs.

Wait he come swith 2 guns!? That's can't be right. That'd be too awesome, I wouldn't even care how illogical or inaccurate it is.

That's understandable. I'm already able to display my all time favorite scene of the entire series but I'm still excited for more releases. While I understand and agree that there are some that should be released sooner than others, I'm glad to be along for the ride and see who they come up with. ...Just the ride is taking so damn long! Which, come to think about it, is better to pro-long it out and develop the patience rather than have them all at once. I'm really interested in their two year layout. Especially SDCC specials. I can't think of anybody, at the moment, that would warrant a special anime re-release.

@Silrian I considered buying those figures just for the Dragon Balls, but once I realized they weren't translucent, I passed ._. I still don't know why these Figuarts don't come with any mini Dragon Balls of their own. The ones that come with the keychains is all we got for now, it seems.

Now I'm considering purchasing two 17's so I can use the spare "angry with teeth showing" face for 18 (after repainting it, of course)

Ok, after watching that video I've noticed something "off" about 17s eyes, and I cant put my finger on what. It seems like he has too much eye shadow and his eyes arent the same blue 18 has. They shouldnt have messed with the formula, 18s eyes are perfect. Still getting him for the trio, but that is going to bug the life out of me.

Greetings friends :wave

A17's accessories:

A17Accesories_zps7c254344.jpg

From day 25 we will see pictures of the final product.

Source: this video.
Great find :hi5: 18's accessories is pretty neat. Pegs on his crossed arms though? That's new, quite interesting. His final production piece is looking good, not too bad. That said, now I really need to get Normal Goku and 18 :lol

@ Silrian: I think the gun in the holster can't be removed. They probably couldn't find a way to make it removable easily

Barnes & Nobles website has 18 for $39.99.
For those that don't have 18 yet or want another one go on barnes & noble. Then make a account join the B&N kids club and you will receive a coupon for 30% off a kids book or toy. Mine came out to $27.96 before taxes after taxes $30.34 and free shipping. It did take a day for me to get the coupon.

Ok, after watching that video I've noticed something "off" about 17s eyes, and I cant put my finger on what. It seems like he has too much eye shadow and his eyes arent the same blue 18 has. They shouldnt have messed with the formula, 18s eyes are perfect. Still getting him for the trio, but that is going to bug the life out of me.

I missed emphasize something mentioned in the video, is that it was made ​​with a prototype, so the final product will surely come with the usual quality in these details :wink1:

Who would have ever guessed that we would get Android 16? Makes me wonder if we will one day perhaps get Dabura or Ginyu when the time comes, but Raditz is still my #1 draft pick, followed closely by Bardock. Having the full family (sans Gine & Chichi unfortunately) on display will be insane

For those that don't have 18 yet or want another one go on barnes & noble. Then make a account join the B&N kids club and you will receive a coupon for 30% off a kids book or toy. Mine came out to $27.96 before taxes after taxes $30.34 and free shipping. It did take a day for me to get the coupon.
Wow really? That's incredible

Who would have ever guessed that we would get Android 16? Makes me wonder if we will one day perhaps get Dabura or Ginyu when the time comes, but Raditz is still my #1 draft pick, followed closely by Bardock. Having the full family (sans Gine & Chichi unfortunately) on display will be insane

I have no doubt that Captain Ginyu will be made. I actually only want him from the Ginyu Force to be made, don't care about any of the others being made to be honest.

Bardock and Raditz being released back-to-back would be freaking awesome. I can't wait for the day to see Tamashii post the outline of Raditz teaser. I'll mark the f' out.

Daaamn @video review of 17. He looks so phenomenal. Definitely one of tamashii's best releases, so awesome.

Then again I've always found the twins the coolest villains after cell and vegeta. But man, they really nailed these.

I wouldn't have needed 16 just yet though. Can name ten characters I'd rather have seen first.

@Crisis why Raditz at nr 1? We haven't even got nappa or a matching Goku.

Back