S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off topic, but does anyone know when Figuarts Batman is to be released?

WOW 18 sold out at AMAZON...again?!?!

They certainly didn't order enough like they did with Reg./SSJGoku and Piccolo!!!

...just checked...out of stock of Krillin again too! Wow...

WOW 18 sold out at AMAZON...again?!?!

They certainly didn't order enough like they did with Reg./SSJGoku and Piccolo!!!

...just checked...out of stock of Krillin again too! Wow...

Seeing that awhile ago made me decide to pre-order Android 17. I don't want to take the chance of a character selling out on Amazon. I'll do the same with Android 16, as well. It's nice because Amazon doesn't charge you until they ship it out.

Krillin can still be had for $45 many places and 18 for $40-45. But the fact they are already disappearing is concerning. I'm gonna get an extra 18 or two. Maybe an extra Krillin.

Just noticed the flame effects are out. I'm going to nab them on Amazon. They're 21.99 each there...

How the heck do you pose Trunks grabbing his sword? I can't seem to be able to bend Trunks' arm back far enough.

Edited: Nevermind, got it.

I really like Trunks. So many ideas to pose him.

What are short figure support arms generally used for? The smaller figures like Krillin, Android 18, Trunks, and Gohan?

What do you mean? Could you post a pic of what you're referring to?

It's from the Bandai Tamashii Nations Saint Cloth Myth EX Display Stage Action Figure...

The top right, there's the regular figure support arm/clamps, that comes with a few Dragon Ball Z characters, and then there's short ones above them. I was wondering what they're used for.

bandai.saint.seiya.myth.cloth.ex.display.stage.ver.orange.arancione.img.img_00.jpg

Sup im well aware kid Pan was in the final episode of Z, im referring to her older version we seen in GT, hence the non-canon statement.

As for the EX set in orange, it was an exclusive im sure, and last I seen they were going for well over £100.

It's from the Bandai Tamashii Nations Saint Cloth Myth EX Display Stage Action Figure...

The top right, there's the regular figure support arm/clamps, that comes with a few Dragon Ball Z characters, and then there's short ones above them. I was wondering what they're used for.

bandai.saint.seiya.myth.cloth.ex.display.stage.ver.orange.arancione.img.img_00.jpg
Do you mean the interchangeable arms? For figures of different sizes or if you want to do a flying pose. You can attach another piece to make a long arm and clamp thingy.

I use a mini screwdriver to assemble all these type of stands intermingled.

Also, everywhere it says android 16 comes with 3 faces and nothing mentioned of a second head, but that's not possible, his promos pics show four faces: laughing, stern, yelling and a battle damaged head, which is more than his face...

Also, everywhere it says android 16 comes with 3 faces and nothing mentioned of a second head, but that's not possible, his promos pics show four faces: laughing, stern, yelling and a battle damaged head, which is more than his face...

I think there's just a misunderstanding/mistranslations. There's gotta be multiple headswaps, I don't see how we'll only be able to switch out the faces alone. Just like how Frieza & Krillin just have different heads, it's much easier that way.

Do you mean the interchangeable arms? For figures of different sizes or if you want to do a flying pose. You can attach another piece to make a long arm and clamp thingy.

No, the actual clamps. There's three small ones and then three regular sized ones. I'm curious what the three small ones are used for. I guess I'll figure that out once I get it. They're to the side of the straight arms and under the multi-jointed arm.

I think there's just a misunderstanding/mistranslations. There's gotta be multiple headswaps, I don't see how we'll only be able to switch out the faces alone. Just like how Frieza & Krillin just have different heads, it's much easier that way.

Yeah, I never expected it to be different faces from the beginning. There's a picture that shows him from the back and there weren't any seams that are visible to make me believe that there would be different faces.

I didn't see that with the twins either but they pulled it off, literally. I think it's just one extra battle damaged head, and three face parts + normal head.

2 heads, 3 faces, but no birds. Guess I'll just have to suck it up.:lol

Back