S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$_35.JPG

Should i Buy an extra SSJ Goku or extra Normal Goku ,if only one was the choice? What would you guys choose ?( ** already having one of each)

Normal GokU! WITHOUT a doubt. Ssj Goku isn't a web exclusive and has been rereleased multiple times now in large quantities. Even if they'll never release him again (which they probably will though), Norm Goku is a web exclusive and can't be rereleased, at least not as of yet, excluding the sole case of ZERO ssj Goku. (Although, yous hould buy what you WANT first and foremost.)

Some cool pics
bandai-s-h-figuarts-dragon-ball-z-klilyn-krillin-07.jpg

Pretty awesome fanart imo
android_18___the_bloody_cartoon_tournament_by_davidgalopimdesigns-d6st7ad.jpg

Maybe this will draw you guys' attention, but I'm looking for a normal clothed female body for 18's second head, representing her as a good sider.
ERjCjGk.jpg

@Silrian me . But thanks for your reply .I wanted to buy one first . I think you just made my decision easier . :lecture

At worst neither will be rereleased, but at least ssj goku will have had 3 NORMAL runs in both markets, whereas it seems thus far normal goku can only have 1 run and limited production at that. So yeah, there's a reason Surly's buying them up.XD

Seriously I see all these pervy, oversexed female import figures, is there no normal one that can be a stand in for 18?

**** that's why Normal Goku's price is rising? :slap Now I'm gonna have to act fast.

Score an SDCC Vegeta for a neighbor will you? :pray: :lol

Sorry man! Barely ANY DBZ Figuarts! They had the typical stock we see everywhere, Reg./SSJ Goku, Piccolo, #18, and the Zeroes.

Did score a red flame effect for a flat $20. So that's not too bad...

Can't believe there's no freakin interview with tamashii/bluefin from sdcc 2014 to be found anywhere. Can't find a thing except one generic product tour.

I want that flame effect man. Pictures?:clap

I'll take some soon! Watching Football and setting up some eBay auctions.

Personally, I hope they release a special DBZ yellow one with some blue electricity effects (that are attachable and detachable).

At worst neither will be rereleased, but at least ssj goku will have had 3 NORMAL runs in both markets, whereas it seems thus far normal goku can only have 1 run and limited production at that. So yeah, there's a reason Surly's buying them up.XD

Seriously I see all these pervy, oversexed female import figures, is there no normal one that can be a stand in for 18?

Lol, hey, I only have 3!

hey thats 2 more than me! how many ssj gokus do you have?

1 of the manga and 1 of the sdcc. If sdcc were reasonably priced I'd by more, but I don't like the manga ssj that much. Normal Goku begs for multiples because of how many display options he has. I also can see him becoming very scarce and desirable so I want to have one or two sealed, but I think ultimately I want 3-5 opened to make fun displays with. I still really want to do a setup with one of the figures where he is in multiple places, punching and kicking really fast.

Even just a yellow one would be great imo Bardoon.

I actually wanted to use the flame effect as a backdrop of just **** in the background in flames with the z warriors standing there.

Can't believe there's no freakin interview with tamashii/bluefin from sdcc 2014 to be found anywhere. Can't find a thing except one generic product tour.

I'm pretty sure there was no interview. Unless you mean the Japan Expo one.

No theres just no recorded interview, video, audio or written, that I can find of the employees at sdcc 2014. That kinda baffles me. That's where we get our best info from.

Back