S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got a fairly good deal surlyj don't beat yourself up, it's a great figure. I still have mine mint in box :monkey3

Thanks. When I saw the 300+ prices I knew I had to jump on one if I found it close to $200. Missed out on one for 200 a few days ago but was able to get this from a boardie at another forum who I've dealt with many times so he gave me a good deal and paying gift wasn't a problem. Also there is some semi serious crimping and creasing on one corner and it was opened (tho never displayed). I'm very happy with it. I'll forget the money quickly.

Now I will keep my eye out for a similarly priced MISB one :)

Decided I really want doubles of all these guys. Probably won't happen for this guy, trunks, sdcc gohan and ss vegeta. The only other one that is rising in price I may pay a bit for to get misb is frieza.

Just am fyi surly, the purple is accurate, you just havent noticed before :p

GokuSuperSaiyanVsAndroid19.png

Because Toei believes, that yellow + blue equals purple. Geniuses.
They did the same with Trunks' jacket in the anime:
Super_Saiyan_Future_Trunks_3.jpg
Not as noticeable but clearly more purple than the straight blue in base form:
TrunksFutureFriezaDebut.jpg

I think they were going for the shimmer of the ssj aura, but obviously the purple was a bad choice, especially when the rest of Gokus gi remains blue :lol

Hello everyone! I've been stalking this forum for a while and now I decided I should join it :p
I bought scouter vegeta when it came out and decided that's all I needed but then I saw Frieza :s and I bought it too, so the obsession began! but the prices kept me out of it until I decided to make the effort this summer as I'm working and not going anywhere. Only truly overpriced I bought is SDCC Gohan... Now I'm waiting for Cell, C18 and well, Krillin (he will be displayed dead...) to arrive. Hoping to get someday, somehow a decently priced Trunks in France... (keep dreaming).

So, here is a pic of my collection: Saiyan saga, Cell's saga, Namek saga and well, Bootleg saga I guess..

P1090131.jpg

(btw I love SDCC Vegeta, I would have liked to have the opportunity to get a ss Vegeta, but I think this is a true SDCC exclusive. Also, I didn't read the manga but when I saw that Vegeta arrived on earth and his hair was the same boring color as all the other saiyans we saw so far, it was a disappointment...)

thanks! I saw them on ebay and I loved the idea! I just added some extra holes for the stands and repainted the grass to make it look more namekian. I think it's a great idea for those who love dioramas but don't have enough place for it. I share my room with my girlfriend but I managed to get this corner for my figures (Kaiju/Mecha, Hellboy and DBZ), my books were forced into exile :'( I only need one Kriegaffe and one Gamera (if they ever make one) to feel I completed the other two collections so I feel one of the collections has to leave the place to the ever-growing DBZ figuarts :S Don't know what to do because I promissed not to take more space for figures.

colección.jpg

Nevermind the "darkwaterish" ceiling :s I live in an old spooky building...

To those that spent triple digits on any of these, look at it this way: don't feel bad spending $200 on a highly sought-after figure. Money comes & goes, your bank account will be revitalized in due time & you'll still have your figure :)

That's sorta how I look at it crisis, along with the money I've saved on some deals for action figures. Like on Normal Vegeta, Cell, Frieza and Krillin helping justify my SDCC Gohan.

Also it turns out I'm gonna have to scour for SDCC Vegeta. My friend sort of screwed me over and didn't bother looking or checking at Otakon. :gah: I'm so mad.

Last edited:
thanks! I saw them on ebay and I loved the idea! I just added some extra holes for the stands and repainted the grass to make it look more namekian. I think it's a great idea for those who love dioramas but don't have enough place for it. I share my room with my girlfriend but I managed to get this corner for my figures (Kaiju/Mecha, Hellboy and DBZ), my books were forced into exile :'( I only need one Kriegaffe and one Gamera (if they ever make one) to feel I completed the other two collections so I feel one of the collections has to leave the place to the ever-growing DBZ figuarts :S Don't know what to do because I promissed not to take more space for figures.

View attachment 126654

Nevermind the "darkwaterish" ceiling :s I live in an old spooky building...

dont worry man, i just had a water leak from the roof and my ceiling, wall looks way worse than yours :(

but i love all those kaiju's with the EVA1 at the top of the eifeltower!

Run EVA01! lol

:lol :lol :lol

Hello everyone! I've been stalking this forum for a while and now I decided I should join it :p
I bought scouter vegeta when it came out and decided that's all I needed but then I saw Frieza :s and I bought it too, so the obsession began! but the prices kept me out of it until I decided to make the effort this summer as I'm working and not going anywhere. Only truly overpriced I bought is SDCC Gohan... Now I'm waiting for Cell, C18 and well, Krillin (he will be displayed dead...) to arrive. Hoping to get someday, somehow a decently priced Trunks in France... (keep dreaming).

So, here is a pic of my collection: Saiyan saga, Cell's saga, Namek saga and well, Bootleg saga I guess..

View attachment 126649

(btw I love SDCC Vegeta, I would have liked to have the opportunity to get a ss Vegeta, but I think this is a true SDCC exclusive. Also, I didn't read the manga but when I saw that Vegeta arrived on earth and his hair was the same boring color as all the other saiyans we saw so far, it was a disappointment...)

Those bases are quite nice, especially the Saiyan Saga Vegeta one.

Just am fyi surly, the purple is accurate, you just havent noticed before :p

GokuSuperSaiyanVsAndroid19.png

Ah, even better! :)

View attachment 126649

Nice setup! Lol you're "bootleg saga" looks like something out of a bad musical. Vegeta has that "talk to the hand" "nu-uh" sass thing going which has just floored ss3 goku, like he can't believe he did that!

That's sorta how I look at it crisis, along with the money I've saved on some deals for action figures. Like on Normal Vegeta, Cell, Frieza and Krillin helping justify my SDCC Gohan.

Also it turns out I'm gonna have to scour for SDCC Vegeta. My friend sort of screwed me over and didn't bother looking or checking at Otakon. :gah: I'm so mad.

That blows! Otakon is over today or yesterday huh? I admit, I was wrong about sdcc vegeta. I thought prices would cool down, and they may yet still, but the last week they have climbed another $10-$20. There's still nycc and the bluefin fite tho.

That blows! Otakon is over today or yesterday huh? I admit, I was wrong about sdcc vegeta. I thought prices would cool down, and they may yet still, but the last week they have climbed another $10-$20. There's still nycc and the bluefin fite tho.
Today, but dealer's room closed early. I'm kinda annoyed because I gave my friend the money and emphasized how important it was...

Back